Willow Creek ( May Include Spoilers)

dmaker

Just saw the movie. It has a surprisingly high rating on rottentomatoes, so I thought I would check it out. It's a good found footage movie with many inside winks to bigfootin' in general. The ending is odd and I'm not quite sure what to make of it. 

Anyone else had a chance to see this yet?

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/willow_creek/

Waiting for it to come on cable. Hope it makes it. I've heard good reviews about it. Bob is 'into' BF I hear. There are lots of BF movies coming out now, from indi-makers. Dang, I have a decent script, but I couldn't pull off a movie right now. Its a really cool script though. But maybe too subtle. I digress....

You can tell Bob is into bigfoot, or at least someone who helped write the script certainly is. Enthusiasts will find much to like about the early parts of the film. In fact the ongoing debate between the enthusiast boyfriend and the skeptical girlfriend made me smirk. 

SSR Team

Smirk - verb

smile in an irritatingly smug, conceited, or silly way.

It could never just have been a genuine smile could it ? ;)

Perhaps I chose the wrong word Bobby. I just meant it sounded very familiar. Wasn't trying to be smug.

Admin

Not even showing in the Baltimore-Washington area...

I'll have to wait until it comes out on Amazon.

I watched and enjoyed it as well. Yes, the ending was a bit odd, but I still enjoyed it. 9 1/2 out of 10.

I enjoyed it too.

******* SPOILER ALERT  *********

So the bigfoot was some sort of trained pet for the naked mountain folk or something?  Weird..  If there even was a bigfoot. Come to think of it, you never get to see any creature at all.

Edited by dmaker

Guest HarryLime

Just watched Bobcat's "Willow Creek".

dmaker nailed it on the head in that the first half of the movie is very enjoyable for all Bigfoot enthusiasts. Great footage of WiIlow Creek and the surrounding areas. Also nice appearances by Steve Streufert and Tom Yamarone.

The ending is...well, very weird indeed. Still trying to wrap my head around it.

But overall, a fun watch.

You can tell Bob is into bigfoot, or at least someone who helped write the script certainly is. Enthusiasts will find much to like about the early parts of the film. In fact the ongoing debate between the enthusiast boyfriend and the skeptical girlfriend made me smirk.

the Bigfoot show podcast has mentioned that Bob is legit interested in the subject

I just watched it. Started off promising and became the Lost Coast Tapes all over again.

Disappointing, cause I really wanted to like this movie.

I want an Imax Bigfoot film in 3D. Something to scare the jeepers outta me.

Bobcat did a good job of showing the community. I wish Al Hodgson and Mike Rugg had been included in the film.

Along with everyone else still living.

I'll watch it again and maybe change my mind.