The Truth

Guest The Redwoods

Guest The Redwoods

I'm an ex - Govt. employee (please, no suburban, black helicopter quips) that was part of a team in the 60's and 70's that studied Sasquatch. It's time to dispel some myths

- Does Sasquatch exist? Yes, it did exist until we believe 1987.

- Did it die out? We believe so

- Where was Sasquatch located? Northern California, Oregon, Washington, most Southern tip of Alaska. British Columbia, never more then 120 miles from the Pacific coast, with a very small population of a very like sub-species on the Tex, OK and Ark border

- What was the population? We believe never more then 85

- Was Sasquatch an ape? No, a sub-species of man

- Was the Patterson/Gimlin film real? Yes

If this can be kept civil, then I would be happy to have a discussion

Thank You

Why did you decide to break this news on a bigfoot forum and not with the mainstream media?

Can you show us any evidence that supports these claims? 

Why was the information about their existence never made public?  Did they ever give you a reason?

How did you know the PGF was real?

Thanks

Edited by mbh

What led to their demise in 1987? and Couldn't there possibly be small pockets of survivors scattered in various wilderness  area?

It seems unlikely, that they were so closely monitored, that it can be substantiated they no longer exist with certainty.

Wow. Bombshell.

What do you think of the reports that have come in since 1987?

Or the members here that claim to have had sightings/experiences since 1987?

And to echo the sentiment of the above poster - why the cover up?

Also, HOW was the cover up executed?  Tactics involved?

Thx!

:biggrin:

Is it April Fool's day again already????

I'm endlessly fascinated by what is accepted vs rejected around here.  This is 1000 times more plausible than a few of the pinned threads.  

Edited by mbh

Just wait until I tell my wife, Morgan Fairchild, about this fascinating development.

• Upvote 1

I'm an ex - Govt. employee (please, no suburban, black helicopter quips) that was part of a team in the 60's and 70's that studied Sasquatch. It's time to dispel some myths

- Does Sasquatch exist? Yes, it did exist until we believe 1987.

- Did it die out? We believe so

- Where was Sasquatch located? Northern California, Oregon, Washington, most Southern tip of Alaska. British Columbia, never more then 120 miles from the Pacific coast, with a very small population of a very like sub-species on the Tex, OK and Ark border

- What was the population? We believe never more then 85

- Was Sasquatch an ape? No, a sub-species of man

- Was the Patterson/Gimlin film real? Yes

If this can be kept civil, then I would be happy to have a discussion

Thank You

Okay, I'll play...operating on the premise that this posting is valid:

What agency did you work for?

I'm okay with not discussing MIBs, helicopters and such, but why was this program hidden? After all, even Project Blue Book was known to exist. Why now tip your hand?

What is significant about 1987 that they all of the sudden became extinct? If there were "never more than 85" spread across a range from "Northern California, Oregon, Washington, most Southern tip of Alaska. British Columbia, never more then 120 miles from the Pacific coast, with a very small population of a very like sub-species on the Tex, OK and Ark border" then I find it exceptionally implausible that they could have remained a viable species even as recently as the 1960's.

What classification of sub-species was given to them. Surely if they were "known" to exist and indeed, were a "sub-species of man" they were assigned some sort of taxonomy.

If the PGF was real, and this "team" you belonged to existed and presumably was tasked with keeping the whole thing suppressed, why didn't they shut Patterson and Gimlin down from day 1?

Does being "civil" mean you won't answer any hard questioning of your claims/story?

• Upvote 1

Guest The Redwoods

I realized that some info was omitted on my first post.

Size of creature? Largest was no more then 6.5' tall, estimated weight 350

SIze of tracks? largest documented was 17", most are around 15"

Population? 185 (I accidently stated 85 in initial post, my apologies) on the coastal Pacific NW. 10-12 in the TX/OK/ARK region. Believed all gone as of 1987. An unidentified disease or virus,  what it was, I wasn't privy too (after my time)

Post 1987 sightings? Given the minute possibility of a remnant creature(s) around, then no - probably a hoax or misidentification

TX/OK/ARK Creature? Much different then Pacific NW specimens. That would be an entirely new post

Language? they have their own simple language and also use facial expression and sign language

P/G Film coverup? No coverup. We believe that Patterson filmed a Sasquatch, we had documented a family group of  7 in the vicinity of Bluff Creek. Patterson himself was probably going to attempt a hoax sometime in his career but basically stumbled upon the real thing.

Sasquatch in Michigan? NOPE Not Ohio either (sorry Buckeyes), not suburban Chicago and not in someones back yard in Kentucky. There were very strong indications of a remnant population in SW Florida but our team was never able to fully verify

What Secret GOVT group was I in cahoots with? Again, no black helicopters, assassinations or conspiracies. Just a dedicated team of wildlife biologist employed by the US Govt. to document this species. During my tenure, Presidents Johson, Nixon, Ford and Carter were briefed. No coverup, just a group of like minded individuals dedicated to studying and protecting the species

Edited by The Redwoods