SweatyYeti

Patty's Arms And Hands

SweatyYeti

This thread is for any analysis relating to Patty's 'Arm Length', proportions...where her elbow-joint is located, along the arm....and her hands.

To begin with....here is the common 'Frame 352' image...

Patty7AA.jpg

That version of 'Cibachrome Frame 352' contains an artifact that gives the impression...(wrongly)...that Patty's fingers are visible, in a curled-up shape.

There is another version of Frame 352 that was posted in another thread, not too long ago, that is a 'Full Frame' image of about 51MB....and it doesn't have that 'artifact' on Patty's right hand.

Here is a crop from that image...in an animated-gif I recently made, where I had 'erased' part of the background, around where I thought the true outline of Patty's right hand/fingers was...

Frame352VLFRightHandAG1.gif

As it turns out...after overlaying Frame 350 and Frame 352...(this time, aligning the Frames by a portion of the background around Patty's right hand)....I discovered that what appeared to be Patty's fingers, in Frame 352...is actually part of the background...

Frame350Fr352ArmLengthAGSmall4.gif

More, later... :)

parnassus

You always start us on a three hour tour and we end up on Gilligans Island.;-) I hope this is gonna end with u putting Bob H in a set of shoulder pads and an identical pose. otherwise I'll stay in the hotel with Ginger.

xspider1

Why should Sweaty put Bob H. in a set of shoulder pads, parn? Aren't you the one in the Patty = Bob H. in a suit camp and, not Sweaty? Staying in the hotel is probably a good idea but, I doubt very seriously that Ginger will be there : )~.

• Upvote 3

PBeaton

Why should Sweaty put Bob H. in a set of shoulder pads, parn? Aren't you the one in the Patty = Bob H. in a suit camp and, not Sweaty? Staying in the hotel is probably a good idea but, I doubt very seriously that Ginger will be there : )~.

xspider1,

I'd + ya...but I'm out of'm !

SweatyYeti,

Lookin' forward to more !

Pat...

SweatyYeti

xspider1,

I'd + ya...but I'm out of'm !

SweatyYeti,

Lookin' forward to more !

Pat...

Glad to hear that, Pat...got lots more on the way! ;)

"The weather started getting rough.....the tiny Rug was tossed... BouncingBobbyBoo2.gif

...if not for the faith of a blessed few....this 'Pipe Dream' would be lost....this 'Pipe Dream' would be lost... :lol:

Edited by SweatyYeti
  • Upvote 1

parnassus

Because that is his claim, that the suit had shoulder pads. If SY wants to disprove his claim then test his claim.

I doubt Ginger would still be a babe but we can't be picky.

parnassus

This thread is for any analysis relating to Patty's 'Arm Length', proportions...where her elbow-joint is located, along the arm....and her hands.

To begin with....here is the common 'Frame 352' image...

That version of 'Cibachrome Frame 352' contains an artifact that gives the impression...(wrongly)...that Patty's fingers are visible, in a curled-up shape.

There is another version of Frame 352 that was posted in another thread, not too long ago, that is a 'Full Frame' image of about 51MB....and it doesn't have that 'artifact' on Patty's right hand.

Here is a crop from that image...in an animated-gif I recently made, where I had 'erased' part of the background, around where I thought the true outline of Patty's right hand/fingers was...

As it turns out...after overlaying Frame 350 and Frame 352...(this time, aligning the Frames by a portion of the background around Patty's right hand)....I discovered that what appeared to be Patty's fingers, in Frame 352...is actually part of the background...

More, later... smile.gif

The arms are just about long enough to use the Charmin. Just like a human. What a coincidence: Bob H. Is a human.

parnassus

To see thousands of images of humans with the Charmin reach, google men walking or man walking. Regardless of images of Bob H that, because of posture or foreshortening, suggest that he has short arms, he doesn't. The actual living Bob H has arms that are longer (35 inch sleeves) than the average man you see on google. He has more than adequate Charmin reach....probably identical with PattyBob!!!

Guest demon

To see thousands of images of humans with the Charmin reach, google men walking or man walking. Regardless of images of Bob H that, because of posture or foreshortening, suggest that he has short arms, he doesn't. The actual living Bob H has arms that are longer (35 inch sleeves) than the average man you see on google. He has more than adequate Charmin reach....probably identical with PattyBob!!!

wasting your time parn,

millions of years of evolution and we end up with a creature that looks 100% like a man in a suit. okey dokey

Edited by masterbarber
removed unacceptable content

SweatyYeti

Because that is his claim, that the suit had shoulder pads. If SY wants to disprove his claim then test his claim.

I have tested Bob's claim...that "he was Patty".

I started a thread about it.

I posted a graphic about it...in Post #1.

You cannot refute what that graphic shows...that certain key points on Bob's and Patty's bodies do not match-up.

That graphic is only one....of many, that have, and will show that Bob could not possibly have been Patty. And you won't be able to show where, and to what extent, there are any significant errors, in ANY of them... :D

Edited by SweatyYeti

parnassus

My "Charmin reach" is a humorous way of expressing the basic fact that for most men the finger tips reach mid thigh. That is what we see in PattyBob. So SY has an enormous and apparently impossible task: to show somehow that Bob H has abnormally short arms even tho he has a sleeve length of 35 inches.

SweatyYeti

The arms are just about long enough to use the Charmin. Just like a human.

What a coincidence: Bob H. Is a human.

Time to USE the Charmin... :D ...

TubePattyArmLengthCompAG1.gif

...to 'clean up' the mess... ;)

Even with Patty's arm bent, slightly....it reaches lower along the body, than Tube's arm does.

PattyRVLongArm5.jpg

Edited by SweatyYeti

PBeaton

Glad to hear that, Pat...got lots more on the way! :wink:

"The weather started getting rough.....the tiny Rug was tossed...

...if not for the faith of a blessed few....this 'Pipe Dream' would be lost....this 'Pipe Dream' would be lost... laugh.gif

SweatyYeti,

Ha ! Ha ! Nother good'n ! Ha ! Ha !

Pat...

RayG

Even with Patty's arm bent, slightly....it reaches lower along the body, than Tube's arm does.

Where does one even begin to critique your presentation? Are the subjects the same height? Are they the same distance from the viewer? Have you eliminated the possibility of arm extensions? What are your definitive measurements for Patty and her extremities? And why, if you're trying to compare the length of arm between Patty and BH, are you using Tube?

RayG

SweatyYeti

SweatyYeti,

Ha ! Ha ! Nother good'n ! Ha ! Ha !

Pat...

Glad you enjoyed it, Pat... :D

Bob Heironimus' claim to be Patty.... $0.00...(Worthless)

A Gorilla suit.... $100

Bob Heironimus inside a Gorilla Suit.... Priceless :lol::lol: