SweatyYeti

Patty's Arms And Hands

Please enlighten me as to some of those rationional thoughts based on his logic and years of experience. If you know of any any and weren't just stating something as fact that you really know anything about.

I could tell you plenty about Gordon Batcheller and he isn't just a great sportsman he worked over 34 years with wildlife in Western New York and had many awards of excellence over his career. He had a bachelors degree in wildlife management from Maine and a master's degree in wildlife ecology from Oklahoma State. He still is a strong voice in wildlife conservation and has seen many things. One of those things is not Bigfoot and he has set many people straight on the subject over the years.

Bigfoothunter

I played around with the photos and found they could have been a small human in some awkward position by comparing the BFRO investigators photo taken bent over at the site but the darker hump was odd. Then I found a science article used to educate grade school level students that was aimed at disproving all Bigfoot sightings including Patterson's. What surprised me is that it was written by a primatologist from Duke and they had done some field work at the location of the sighting by setting up the same game camera along with models of the figure to determine the angle, size and proportions. It was the most accurate piece I had to work with and to this day was unchallenged. They documented it would have had a left arm that was 22 inches and a torso that was 18 and 3/4 of an inch. I knew there's no bear that match's those proportions.

From what I have seen ... I was not impressed with some peoples understanding of perspective. Those people act like Photogammetry is some sort of witchcraft.I'm certain that the overlay of the man bent over (seen at a different angle) with the Jacobs subject's hump erased was to try to make them match.  So on that note, I could see why some folks would embrace articles written for grade schoolers. To even propose that the Jacobs subject could have been a small human sounds whacked to me.

Bigfoothunter

I could tell you plenty about Gordon Batcheller and he isn't just a great sportsman he worked over 34 years with wildlife in Western New York and had many awards of excellence over his career. He had a bachelors degree in wildlife management from Maine and a master's degree in wildlife ecology from Oklahoma State. He still is a strong voice in wildlife conservation and has seen many things. One of those things is not Bigfoot and he has set many people straight on the subject over the years.

Reminds of Larry Batson who believes the Sasquatch exist. Regardless, Gordo won't set anyone straight who has seen a Sasquatch. As one of those folks - Gordo just doesn't know what he is talking about.

From what I have seen ... I was not impressed with some peoples understanding of perspective. Those people act like Photogammetry is some sort of witchcraft.I'm certain that the overlay of the man bent over (seen at a different angle) with the Jacobs subject's hump erased was to try to make them match.  So on that note, I could see why some folks would embrace articles written for grade schoolers. To even propose that the Jacobs subject could have been a small human sounds whacked to me.

I must agree it wasn't human, just another human's hoax for $$. I'm just glad they were teaching the grade schoolers that  they were too old to believe in Bigfoot now so they don't grow up ignorant to the fact.

Reminds of Larry Batson who believes the Sasquatch exist. Regardless, Gordo won't set anyone straight who has seen a Sasquatch. As one of those folks - Gordo just doesn't know what he is talking about.

People see lots of things, you name it: Elvis, little green men is space ships...somebody reported seeing it or at least they think they have seen it. Gordon knows exactly what he's talking about based on his experience, education, critical thinking, and rational thought that the weak evidence doesn't overcome the extraordinary nature of Bigfoot's existence. 

Edited by Kerry

Backdoc

Kerry, I am not a biologist. Can you tell me where the branch of biology/zoology claims there could be no such thing as Bigfoot.

Where would I find such a position.

Backdoc

xspider1

We should probably start another Topic entitled: "Science Knows Everything So; Do Not Have Any Experience Which Has Not Already Been Explained In Advance!"  Crikey.         

:ok:                                                             :nea:                                                                 :you:

Kerry, I am not a biologist. Can you tell me where the branch of biology/zoology claims there could be no such thing as Bigfoot.

Where would I find such a position.

Backdoc

It's called education, they don't teach Bigfoot in college. Meldrum's "Where Legend Meets Science" is not even on the curriculum for the grade schoolers because it's junk science.

Bigfoothunter

I could tell you plenty about Gordon Batcheller ............

And yet you didn't answer this simple question:   "Please enlighten me as to some of those rationional thoughts based on his logic and years of experience. If you know of any any and weren't just stating something as fact that you really know anything about."

I must agree it wasn't human, just another human's hoax for $$.

So if it wasn't human - and it wasn't a Bigfoot, then you must believe it was a chimpanzee. Is that your final decision?

People see lots of things, you name it: Elvis, little green men is space ships...somebody reported seeing it or at least they think they have seen it.

yes - people claim to see lots of things. Some people even make up wild irrational claims of hand dug trackways while standing upon a scaffold. I am not one of those people and as much as I sometimes wish I hadn't seen one - I did. It wasn't an alien - nor was it Elvis. So like I said - Gordo doesn't know what he is talking about.

Edited by Bigfoothunter

Bigfoothunter

It's called education, they don't teach Bigfoot in college. Meldrum's "Where Legend Meets Science" is not even on the curriculum for the grade schoolers because it's junk science.

I wonder how hard it would be for the grade schoolers to see that Patty's foot bends like our own and isn't stiff and rigid like a snow shoe.

heeloffthegroundvertically_c_zpsd1632ec3

They teach Anthropology and the dynamics of bi-pedalism. Neither of which your resonses seem to reflect much knowledge in. What you do excell in is seemingly not being able to give a direct answer to what Gordo said as to why a sasquatch could not exist.

Kitakaze may of said it best about your facination with Meldrum. He said, "I'm sorry, Kerry, but I have to call extremism wherever I see it and that is over the top. Way, way, way too much black hat villainizing going on there."

"I think the animosity you have for Meldrum is yours. Is he wrong? Sure, on many things where Bigfoot is concerned. Elk lays, Wallace stompers, you name it. I can even think he's gone off the deep end in recent times hooking up with Standing. But I can not thinking of him in the same malicious, conniving sense that you do."

Edited by Bigfoothunter
  • Upvote 1

And yet you didn't answer this simple question:   "Please enlighten me as to some of those rationional thoughts based on his logic and years of experience. If you know of any any and weren't just stating something as fact that you really know anything about."

While you're sitting over there in England he spent his lifetime seeing everything there is to see in the US wilderness during his career and off duty. Not to mention studying all the native wildlife we have to offer. 

So if it wasn't human - and it wasn't a Bigfoot, then you must believe it was a chimpanzee. Is that your final decision?

I don't believe it was that elaborate, probably some type of animal hide and some kind of homemade plaster of paris/newspaper/chicken wire model. It had to be different just as Patterson's costume you can't just take these things off from a store shelf and expect that people won't notice.

Backdoc

So I understand, you are saying science has an official position there could be no such thing as Bigfoot.  That is your position, I am asking if you think Science holds that position?

Apparently you are offering it does.  I have just never read that anywhere.  That is why I am asking. 

Backdoc

^^Bigfoot is a claim or belief that's falsely presented as science, there's no scientific evidence that's proven to be anything.

"I think the animosity you have for Meldrum is yours. Is he wrong? Sure, on many things where Bigfoot is concerned. Elk lays, Wallace stompers, you name it. I can even think he's gone off the deep end in recent times hooking up with Standing. But I can not thinking of him in the same malicious, conniving sense that you do."

I don't have much respect towards a man that uses science as a tool for misleading the public to get some monetary gain. 

kitakaze

Danny Spanks wrote:

Here you go,  Danny....enjoy... :) .....mangler's "single" skeleton placed over Patty and Bob...viewed at two significantly different 'angle-of-views'....yet showing the same width, within a pixel or two...

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w28/SweatyYeti/Poser%207/Poser7Error1.jpg

Custom-fitted, Physics-defying garbage.

A thumbnail of the graphic...

Same angles on physical object as the Poser 7 model showing the same width...

http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n520/DJKitakaze/Bigspideymeasure7.jpg

Sweaty's "single" skeleton with the bottom of the humerus disappearing that he said is "virtually identical"...

http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n520/DJKitakaze/Bigsweats32.jpg

SweatyYeti

kitakaze wrote:

Same angles on physical object (Spiderman doll) as the Poser 7 model showing the same width...

kit's "evidence" has regressed a long way from those awesome days of "the Patty suit" and "three confessions"... :lol:

• Upvote 2