SWWASAS

Check Out Bfro Report 41601 Montana Habitation

SWWASAS

This is classic and reminds me of a similar one in Oklahoma that BFRO has not investigated.     BF have accessed the house in both cases.     Problems began when the owners realized what was happening because of unlocked doors and restricted access by locking things up.    The nightly food forage was stopped and the BF did not like it.    Just as allowing BF access to coolers in camp is a really bad idea, letting them forage for food in your house is very dangerous.    They are probably immune to pathogens that would kill humans and might leave pathogens on food hey handle.     If they get attached to a child they might take it at some point like they do other objects.   Also BF males are interested in human females.   I will leave it at that.    When the grandmother or any other stranger is around, not part of the family, they do not like it.    Allowing access to a house is a really bad idea.    But too bad hidden cameras were not placed before they started locking the doors.     Sigh!   Another lost opportunity for good pictures.      Randy

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

WV FOOTER

Very Compelling.  I would think an Habituation Scenario as presented in the report would afford a great opportunity to capture some clear pics. with the help of some well placed Game Cams. or other security cameras. 

lightheart

Wow!!!!! This is an exceptional insight into behavior. Friendly even kind but a tantrum when they no longer had access to the house and food. The child is not frightened by their appearance since she has interacted since birth. Wonder what happened to cause the nose bleed?

I think this illustrates one of the dangers of feeding....... If something changes they respond in an almost childlike manner but combined with their physical strength they can cause harm maybe even without meaning to. I think the guidance provided by the investigator is wise.

keninsc

Interesting they have all this up close activity and yet they haven't got anything that can be considered as proof. Wonder if they'd mind me coming and hunting one?

SWWASAS

Typical in habitation situations is the humans get protective of the BF.     It is almost like the Stockholm Syndrome when someone like Patty Hurst was held hostage by the domestic terrorists.     Even though it is very dangerous situation the humans get protective of the BF.    Some people do not want them hurt because they have not hurt their family when they could have at any point.      Kenisc  do you really think they would want someone to come and shoot and possibly wound a resident BF?.     Locking the doors set off the BF and shooting at them would be even more dangerous for the family.    Easy for you to say when you don't live there.        The ape canyon miners learned shooting at them was not a good idea.     There are more recent BFRO habitation reports where the BF got aggressive and it really spiraled out of control when people started shooting.    Taking the food away from the house to a remote gifting location is a good idea.    The situation as it was is equivalent to feeding bears in Yosemite.     They seem tame and only interested in food until someone comes between them and the food.   A 4 year old would not be capable of knowing that something she does might be dangerous.   Not a good situation. 

I have a Dropcam at a vacation home.    It is small and does not look anything like a game camera, and provides 24 hours a day cloud recorded HD surveillance at with an IR illuminator at night.     Since BF are used to seeing lights inside a house the issues with the game cam IR illuminator outdoors on trees would not be a factor.    BF would just think is it like any other light in the house.     Hopefully the BFRO investigator will talk them into hidden cameras.    It is an ideal way to get pictures or video if the homeowners allow it.    I can only dream of having that opportunity.      Randy

clubbedfoot

Hate to be the bringer of "woo" into the discussion....assuming that there are BF afoot in this particular case...and assuming the accuracy and veracity of the little girl's two senses (hearing and site)....didn't anyone find it odd that she described the BF as communicating into her ear?.... also that the BF "watch all the time" and  can blend in so well with the trees that they are virtually camouflaged?....she even mentioned that papa BF can look green....IDK the report (if not made up)made me think that there's some weird stuff going on in this one.......I'd like to see evidence of BF damage done to the house when they allegedly threw a fit when the mother started locking the doors....

If they are watching all the time when do they hunt for food? They weren't getting all of their sustenance from the people....

Edited by clubbedfoot

keninsc

Typical in habitation situations is the humans get protective of the BF.     It is almost like the Stockholm Syndrome when someone like Patty Hurst was held hostage by the domestic terrorists.     Even though it is very dangerous situation the humans get protective of the BF.    Some people do not want them hurt because they have not hurt their family when they could have at any point.      Kenisc  do you really think they would want someone to come and shoot and possibly wound a resident BF?.     Locking the doors set off the BF and shooting at them would be even more dangerous for the family.    Easy for you to say when you don't live there.        The ape canyon miners learned shooting at them was not a good idea.     There are more recent BFRO habitation reports where the BF got aggressive and it really spiraled out of control when people started shooting.    Taking the food away from the house to a remote gifting location is a good idea.    The situation as it was is equivalent to feeding bears in Yosemite.     They seem tame and only interested in food until someone comes between them and the food.   A 4 year old would not be capable of knowing that something she does might be dangerous.   Not a good situation. 

I have a Dropcam at a vacation home.    It is small and does not look anything like a game camera, and provides 24 hours a day cloud recorded HD surveillance at with an IR illuminator at night.     Since BF are used to seeing lights inside a house the issues with the game cam IR illuminator outdoors on trees would not be a factor.    BF would just think is it like any other light in the house.     Hopefully the BFRO investigator will talk them into hidden cameras.    It is an ideal way to get pictures or video if the homeowners allow it.    I can only dream of having that opportunity.      Randy

You have no way of knowing any of that, you're just parroting a report that is unsubstantiated. Shoot one and you have all the proof you will ever need to verify that they are real. All this stuff about tripping over them and them leaving presents and opening the doors doesn't bother them.....and let's not forget about the whispering in the ear. Give me a break. Either poop or get off the pot, get the evidence or let it go. 

LarryP

Hate to be the bringer of "woo" into the discussion....assuming that there are BF afoot in this particular case...and assuming the accuracy and veracity of the little girl's two senses (hearing and site)....didn't anyone find it odd that she described the BF as communicating into her ear?....

A 4 year old child is still open and unhindered to that type of communication.

No surprise at all.

Very interesting report but as a father definately not what I would want going on at my house with my kids.

NCBFr

Interesting they have all this up close activity and yet they haven't got anything that can be considered as proof. Wonder if they'd mind me coming and hunting one?

I wonder what would happen to the family the report is accurate and you actually bagged one.  I am guessing it would not end well for them and their child.

clubbedfoot

A 4 year old child is still open and unhindered to that type of communication.

No surprise at all.

I just didn't want to ignore the pink BF in the room that can morph into a tree and who often tells the little girl to get in the kitchen and make him a sammich....

Edited by clubbedfoot

keninsc

I wonder what would happen to the family the report is accurate and you actually bagged one.  I am guessing it would not end well for them and their child.

Nothing, it wasn't them that culled the Bigfoot.

beerhunter

Just send the crew and cast from Finding Bigfoot there for two weeks and the Squatches will disappear.

• Upvote 1