SWWASAS

Check Out Bfro Report 41601 Montana Habitation

keninsc

Just send the crew and cast from Finding Bigfoot there for two weeks and the Squatches will disappear.

Ain't that the truth, but they will declare it a win and Bigfoots are definitely there, then leave quickly.

SWWASAS

So Ken you must think BF is highly intelligent with deductive reasoning and a sense of justice.    Perhaps the BF would convene a grand jury to figure out who was at fault and will only take revenge on the human that did the killing not the rest of the family?     The BF did not seem to be very understanding when the doors were locked and they could not get in the house.  

Beerhunter;   You got that right about Finding BF.     They would come in, do some knocks and howls for a couple of days until the BF left the area to get some peace and quiet,  then declare the expedition successful and leave.     Oh I forgot, Renae would camp out in the back yard,  get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom,   have a face to face encounter with a 9 foot male,  declare she cannot be sure of what she saw, but the family must have been mistaken and was seeing bears in the yard because only biologists can make that sort of determination. 

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

keninsc

So Ken you must think BF is highly intelligent with deductive reasoning and a sense of justice.    Perhaps the BF would convene a grand jury to figure out who was at fault and will only take revenge on the human that did the killing not the rest of the family?     The BF did not seem to be very understanding when the doors were locked and they could not get in the house.  

I take it from your statement that you consider them to be vindictive, grudge holding, kill oriented creatures who would exact a terrible revenge on those that have done them no harm. Fact is you simply disagree with my position, which is fine because if we all agreed then there would be no need for exchanges of thoughts and ideas.

Unlike the majority of so called Bigfoot hunters, I advocate taking one, possibly more if need be, because you shoot one the entire family may come after you. Humans do this and so do other primates, not need to assume that Bigfoots wouldn't do the same. The difference is I have no problems with doing what I have to to A) survive and B) bring back the evidence that everyone has yet to get for whatever reason they offer. Once the family has been culled then very likely the survivors will move on, and if I don't get the job done properly then I'll be remembered as the guy who got ripped up by a bear most likely. Beats dying quietly in my sleep.

SWWASAS

Ken:   I only can deduce what they might do by what they have done in the past when shot at.    Where do you get your insight? 

SwWaSasProject is there any info online about the Ok. habitation you mentioned in the opening post. If not will you share some of what you know about it? Thanks.

keninsc

Ken:   I only can deduce what they might do by what they have done in the past when shot at.    Where do you get your insight? 

Simple. I've yet to read any account of Bigfoots attacking someone who hasn't done something to them first. I've read about people harassing them and making them attack them, but never against someone who's innocent. And I would add nether have you. Yeah, mock charges to shoo away people, rock throwing, yelling, tree shaking, even throwing large branches of trees but no one has ever been attacked and killed that we know of that hadn't done something to them first.

AndrewOW

^^ That's all very well, unless they are hungry ;)

That was an excellent case, but the mum should show more photographic evidence around the property.

The Finding Bigfoot team would certainly unwittingly clear the area for good once they pay them a visit.

Edited by AndrewOW

keninsc
^^ That's all very well, unless they are hungry  ;)

No known cases of Bigfoots eating humans for fun, sustenance, or out of spite either. I thin our meat is a bit stringy for them.
Edited by keninsc

georgerm

Beerhunter;   You got that right about Finding BF.     They would come in, do some knocks and howls for a couple of days until the BF left the area to get some peace and quiet,  then declare the expedition successful and leave.     Oh I forgot, Renae would camp out in the back yard,  get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom,   have a face to face encounter with a 9 foot male,  declare she cannot be sure of what she saw, but the family must have been mistaken and was seeing bears in the yard because only biologists can make that sort of determination.

Oops...........it was a seven foot tall mature female, that only weighs...............um..........675, bench presses um..............700 and has a weird look on her face.

My early endeavors included serious wrestling. Knowing this large female would easily break all old wrestling records such as the Turkish wrestling team winning most of the gold metals..........um.....in the Olympics. This happened in the fifties or sixties, and this would get my attention. yes, mam, no mam..........sorry for not being invited to camp out here.

That would get your attention. This may have been what happened to me. I woke up in the forest to be looking at a giant head peering directly at me while crouched behind a huge log. For years, I had concluded it was a bear or a vision. Now, I'm adding BF to the question.

Edited by georgerm

SWWASAS

The Oklahoma situation (I am just guessing Oklahoma because the exact location was kept secret and weather and description of the property seemed to point there) was a woman and some children in a remote rural area.     It was reported on another BF forum but I did have direct contact with the woman via email.     I suggested hidden cameras and warned her about pathogens on their hands with regards to food.  She had already realized the danger and taken steps to protect her family.     The trouble began when the man of the house got sick and eventually died from cancer.   It seemed to her that the BF was aware of this and it made some difference in their interaction.    They got more open and allowed the humans to see them more often after the man of the house passed away..      The woman had some evidence of BF home entrance but initially blamed her kids for leaving the lid off a honey jar and that sort of thing.  Doors left open, objects moved,  noises of movement in the house at night.   One of the children had a form of autism as I recall and the BF seemed to connect with him.    He was the first family member to see them quite frequently.    Then one night she awoke and one was at the foot of her bed watching her.      She called in the BFRO who showed up armed to the teeth and ready to shoot.    By this time she had gotten glimpses of adults with juveniles and did not want the BF families harmed.    She told BFRO to leave.   She started locking doors which got a lot of reaction similar to the Montana report.   Her reports talked about BF outside the living room at night listening to family activities inside.   Hearing grunts and growls outside etc.     Seeing them peeking into the house through windows,   BF displeasure at outside lights being left on.     If outside lights were left on the BF would slap the house until the lights were turned off.     Stock feed was taken.    In the winters the BF seemed to shelter in a large stock trailer during very cold weather.     When her mother or anyone else would come to visit the BF would withdraw to the woods.     The woman was reluctant to try to photograph or do any experimentation.     She did not want any part of proving existence.    The reports were infrequent but some of the later ones juveniles would approach humans  on the front porch and get within a few feet before running off.    There was no mention that they could speak English or seemed to understand it.    Communication between BF was the samurai chatter and grunts and growls scolding BF children that were getting too close to humans.   

With this sort of habitation the humans involved get very protective of the BF families.   Initial fright gives way to regarding the BF as part of the extended family unit.    At that point access by and with outsiders is cut off.      When I started making suggestions on hidden cameras she stopped communication with me.      I will admit that this could be evidence that the whole thing was made up.   When someone has daily chance to photograph BF but refuses to for whatever reason that is suspicious.      I can understand not wanting to reveal locations, especially after the armed BFRO contingent showed up.     The only thing I can say is she seems very genuine and reported details that are not commonly reported.       As you can see this Montana situation seems very similar.   Randy

keninsc

That story you put forward is complete and total BS. The BFRO is a complete and total non-kill organization, that's non-kill under any circumstances. Claiming, " She called in the BFRO who showed up armed to the teeth and ready to shoot." is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. While I respect the BFRO's policy and stance as a "No-kill", I do not buy into it. Never have, never will. But for someone to claim they showed up ready to shoot is complete and total balderdash and if you don't know it then you should, because anyone who will lie about a small thing will lie about a large thing, and this lie is huge and glaring. Rather than pass it along as some sort of truth you would have gotten more respect from me by condemning it out of hand.

If you don't learn anything and be prepared to call someone on there BS then you're going to fall for most anything.

SWWASAS

Ken you are certainly a person where everything is black and white.   BFRO is a widely diverse group of people.       Their organized expeditions do not allow weapons, there is a good reason for that.  Officially they are anti kill but many members carry firearms for self protection when they do private field work.   Just as I carry for self protection from cougars bears and  wolves.        If I as a researcher was told that a investigation location was dangerous,  and that is why she called them, I would show up armed to protect myself.    The woman is anti gun.     Just wearing or having one would freak her out.  She would not or could not know the intent of the investigators.     You are saying the BFRO would not arm to self protect and would simply bow their heads and let a rampaging BF kill them.    How noble of them but that is bull and I bet some BFRO people will gladly correct you.            But of course, you know the story is all "balderdash" even though you have had no first hand contact with these people.     I ended the post with a note of suspicion, but then again I have that with any witness that relates such  a remarkable story.    I wish I was all knowing like you and did not waste my time reading reports from people that make them up like that.    But not being that clever, I will listen to a witness and give them the benefit of the doubt that they are genuine.   I related the situation when asked about it and will let others judge it for themselves.   I just wonder why you tend to react so strongly to things you do not agree with.     Randy                

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

Randy, thanks for posting the Ok. story. Didn't mean to cause a dust up by asking about it.

keninsc

Randy, it all goes back to what I said before, if you don't base yourself with some sort of knowledge then saying "it's up to others to decide.", is simply a cop out

And it's that whole mentality that is the base cause for no one getting any real evidence.

Now, you post story in which the BFRO came in with guns and looking shoot a Bigfoot. While I disagree with the BFRO on that point I do respect their POV. And posting rubbish about them is a lie, passing along a lie and hiding behind the " you be the judge" is simply a lie without reason. "You lie and I'll swear to it."

Now you're all upset because I called you on it. I don't care if you carry a gun or not, the offense came at posting that the BFRO came in like a bunch of drunken rednecks. Ready shoot anything they saw.

You see the problem? Then when I call you on it you want jump behind the disclaimer and look all innocent.

This stuff I really shouldn't have explain to a reasonable person.

Edited by keninsc

SWWASAS

Ken your rants speak for themselves.   "Looking to shoot a bigfoot" and "drunken rednecks" are your words not mine.     Google "BFRO armed with AK-47 shoots at bigfoot"      You think the BFRO publishes or condones that kind of thing in their website?.     Like I said it is a diverse organization and like any other group have people that likely do not comply with their rules.  I would expect they would kick someone like that out if they knew about it.   

How considerate of you to allow me to carry a weapon.    I forgot to ask for permission for that and to relate a witness account I was asked about.    I should check with you next time before I post anything as you consider yourself some sort of censor.   

• Upvote 2