PBeaton

Bluff_Creek_Map.JPG

IMG_4597.JPG

IMG_4597.JPG

Edited by PBeaton
  • Upvote 2

dmaker
On 08/03/2018 at 11:02 AM, norseman said:

There are zillions of logging roads roads in the PacNW. They gate many of them off now. But if Sasquatch is a real creature? You can bet they have walked logging roads. That doesn’t mean they will be easily spotted. I took pictures of Griz tracks on a gated logging road last fall while hunting.

Pretty sure no one doubts the existence of grizzly bears.

norseman
BFF Donor
20 hours ago, dmaker said:

Pretty sure no one doubts the existence of grizzly bears.

Thats not the point.

Its a very rare and elusive animal and it walks on logging roads.

• Upvote 1

SWWASAS

It prefers not to on most logging roads made of large crushed basalt stone.   I don’t blame it because of bare feet.    Hard to walk on some in boots.  

Backdoc
BFF Donor
On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 10:15 PM, PBeaton said:

Bluff_Creek_Map.JPG

Not trying to be a critic of  the mapmaker Byrne but this pic is confusing.  It is very neat.   For me, the water is hard to follow.  I am assuming what is outlined as the Bluff Creek in bold black like a Sharpie is the entire creek bed.  I assume that include all the dry part contained within those borders as well as the water flow part of the creek which is not illustrated here.  

Has anyone taken this map and drawn more detail upon it?

Backdoc
BFF Donor
On March 8, 2018 at 10:15 PM, PBeaton said:

IMG_4597.JPG

This map illustrates the logic of sending Roger to this area if he was hoping to film tracks.  He has missed out on the tracks which called him to Northern California in the first place.  

Backdoc
BFF Donor

Go to a stream and we see bears eating fish.   They also drink although water is available in other places.

With the idea of Bigfoot, doesn't it seem there should be a video like this only instead of a bear in the video it would look like a Bigfoot creature.    It needs to eat something.  It also seems to me animals might go to the path of least resistance.   They might go where the foot is easier to get to and more abundant.  We can guess Patty was said to be drinking at the water edge or looking for food or something.   That makes me think if you are going to look for another PGF type encounter you focus on the streams and creek beds and rivers.