100 Bigfoot Nights

Glad someone pointed out this thread. I am 3/4 finished with this book and I am really having a hard time believing this book. Two different kinds of BFs in the same location. She had a fear of BF before she ever saw one for some reason which is totally weird. I just read a review of the second book and the BFs are throwing "orbs". Not looking good for this book.....Lol.

OK, I read the second one. It all sounds pretty crazy, but that could just be the way it goes when they decide to move in next door. The author reports similar behaviors that have been heard from other homeowners. She certainly has some interesting video and audio evidence, although I'd like to write to urge them to get new equipment. The sound quality of many recordings is quite poor. Regardless, the speech recordings in particular are impressively creepy.

Ok. So I went ahead and went to YouTube to view the videos and listen to the audio. I have to say so much of this in my mind is easily explainable. I hear lots of Coyotes. The mimicked voices could easily be background noise considering most other actually sounds sound far off. Then came the ghost videos and BFs throwing orbs at her house. If your thinking about reading this book read it as fiction and dont waste your time with the videos or audio. JMHO.

Edited by SquatchingOne

I read the book and looked up the sound recordings she has (her youtube channel). I am not sure myself. I never have heard a sound that I could say was 100% Sasquatch or something along those lines. I have heard sounds I know were not particular animals. Most the sound recordings I heard on her channel I couldn't fully make out. Like the "talking" ones. Many sounded like known animals to me (coyotes and dogs). The little girl or child sound freaked me out. 

I have the book somewhere around here. It was interesting but it got a little weird for me. When she started talking about bigfoot making lights and tossing them. It just seemed odd to me. That and the strange "ghost" faces. I have looked those up too but not seen what she meant. Just blips and boxing squares appear on the video. Again though I am not a field person. Never gone into the field as the data collector or expert guy. Only times I have been in the woods with people looking for something like this it was for tracking and as they put it so they have someone willing to get in a fight if need be. 9 times out of 10 those trips were them messing around being idiots. Never been on what I would call a real field trip. So take my word as you will. Maybe it is like a bunch of people have said, that bigfoot can mimic or copy sounds. Maybe the ones she saw where really good at mimicking. Maybe she had bigfoot on the brain and heard what she wanted to hear. Though again I am no expert. Love to know more and I am waiting for the next book. Curious to see what else she has encountered and experienced.

• 7 months later...

So, after having read the first 2 installments of this book, I came to the following conclusion. I genuinely believe that she has had some bigfoot activity. Now, having said that, I feel she is genuinely scared and that has led her a stray. Her fear of these creatures has clouded her judgement of exactly what has happened. Perhaps, she saw bigfoot, got bigfoot on the brain, and has since given in to everything surrounding the bigfoot phenomenon since then. The throwing of the orbs was a bit much. I think that may just be a glitch with the lighting around her home. Perhaps shiny rocks or objects? I am not an expert with audio video stuff so this is merely speculation on my part. Overall I enjoyed the books.....

Haven't read the book, just browsed their site, and I agree.  I believe that they have activity, but that the author has lost her objectivity.    Reminds me of the years of experiences my friends in Stone County, Missouri have had/continue to have.  It can be benign, amusing, or seriously stressful depending on the day.

I agree with the hound guys on the "tantrum" recording. Sounds to me like a hound cold trailing something. I've spent years listening to mine doing the same thing. I don't know what is wrong with the dog's voice, but it's still mistakable to me.

Re; 100 Bigfoot Nights, by Christina D. Parker, a few comments.

She is using a pen name. (For good reason). The location of the events is in a Southern state. They moved there from CA after her husband retired from the military. 

There were at least two BF that pretty routinely foraged around her neighborhood for at least a  few years, and probably for a lot longer. (There have been other reports from this general area for more than one hundred years.) The BF's "home area" was, at the time, few miles away in the bottom lands along a major creek. The wooded area she mentions is along a smaller creek that runs into the larger one.

The BF have been on her property, and at one time threw a rock at a neighbor at night. She knows these to be facts, as do I. Don't remember whether those event were in the first books or not.

Their house has been for sale for some time. They bought it after it had been badly and oddly damaged. They have basically rebuilt it into a beautiful, two story home, They have a large, well-kept swimming pool and manicured lawn. The costs of bringing the property into that condition make its difficult to sell without losing a lot of money.

OK, I tried peeling back the layers of this onion.  What I found is questionable at best.  The domain name 100bigfootnights.com is hidden behind a proxy service based in Scottsdale AZ.  All listings I could find for the author have no bio info at all, and no listed city of residence for the author.  One site I ran across that was doing a review of the book said that the author was located in Southern California, but they gave no verification of that statement.  This, along with all of the identical reviews from different screen names leaves me to believe it is a work of fiction.  You just don't go through that much trouble to hide your tracks if you are legit.  I looked into Vegas Pulse LLC, which is listed as their publisher.  These two books, volumes 1 and 2 (soon to be three) are the only books that have been published by this publisher.  Here is their Nevada licensing info:  

http://www.nevadacorporates.com/corp/50640.html

It appears to be one of those dummy store fronts that are at a Mail Boxes Ect. type of store fronts.  It's all perfectly legal in Nevada, but is shady as hell in the business world.

This all looks to be a well cloaked fictional effort to me.

• Upvote 2

No worries, Old Dog. First, fiction is not a known cause of fatalities in human beings. Second, I think Branco is suggesting, in the post right above yours, that he's familiar with this situation. Perhaps he could help you with some of your questions about the authenticity of the events described in the books and videos.

All that I can say with certainty is that there were Bigfoot running that creek in front of the lady's home. After spending a lot of time investigating the situation, and while gathering information to complete a report for publication, I received e-mail from a friend who told me that one on the lady's sons had been writing a public blog about the incidents that were happening there. After reading the blog, I closed the case file.

I understand she self-published the book. She has good reason to keep her name and the location private. I have seen her videos and listened to MANY audio tapes she made. Many of the sounds can be discounted, and I saw no definitive photos of BF. Nevertheless, the BF continued to forage in the area until the woods along the creek were cleared by the local government as part of an upgrade to the sewer system. There is still evidence of the BF about three miles from the family's home. That land is owned by a large corporation and is posted. It is patrolled by security guards 24/7. (I was allowed access to the property.) 

Thanks for the info Branco.

A couple of questions if I may.

"The BF have been on her property, and at one time threw a rock at a neighbor at night. She knows these to be facts, as do I."

What leads you to believe this is fact?   

"After reading the blog, I closed the case file."

What did you read in the blog that made you close the file?

I ask these questions, not out of confrontation, but for my own clarity, so please don't take them as an attack.  To me this sounds fishy, but you have been there first hand and have a much clearer view of the situation than I do.

I was called early one night when the family and neighbors were hearing the things vocalizing along the creek. I begin driving over and made the last turn less than 100 yards from their house. In making the turn I saw a flash of red eyes down along the creek, and i nearly ran over a man that was hauling tail in the street with his back to me. I knew him, tooted the horn and he stopped. He was very agitated and I asked what was going. He said," One of those SOB's d--- nearly hit me with a rock.". I parked and asked where he had been standing. We walked back to the spot. He had been on the side of the street nearest the creek shining a huge, high powered light, and heard the rock breaking limbs, and then saw it in midair in light's beam as he ducked it. I looked across the street and saw where the rock hit the asphalt and skidded to a stop against the curb. I picked it up and saw that the fist-sized rock had wet creek mud on the exposed surface. While  looking at the rock (igneous quarry stone), he took it out of my hand and kept it. The next day I was able to see where a BF had steeped off the bank on the opposite side of the creek into the rocky creek bed then jumped about six feet onto the side the man was on. (The bank was only about two feet high at that point.) That's where the BF had been when I saw it's eyes, and apparently where he stood to throw the rock.

One night some time later, the lady called to say her house dogs were barking like crazy and looking toward the swimming pool. She could see nothing moving but saw big tracks of water on the tile surrounding the pool. I drove over and found that a BF had climbed over their high wood fence around the pool area at a corner where a medium sized tree grew on a neighbor's property. The incoming tracks in the grass, and the abraded bark on the tree were obvious. There were no incoming tracks noticed on the tile around the pool. What were very obvious were the tracks of a BF that had walked out of the pool on the steps, then made a left turn, walked to the corner of the pool on the tile and made another left turn then angled off the tile into the grass and climbed back over the fence at the tree's location. The length, width and stride of the barefoot tracks ruled out humans. (Had a human tried to make "jumping" tracks with wet feet on that tile he would have busted his.... backside. 

I was investigating the report for the BFRO. I was obligated to keep the names, locations and other personal info confidential. Since the young man had already been posting information on a blog about what was going on, I saw no point in going any further with a report for publication. (His mother did not know what he had done and had - what we call in the South - a "hissy fit" when I carried her a copy of what he had posted on his blog.)

Her three sons, all in college, are as bright as the evening star, and very courteous and likable. Good young men. 

Hope this answers your questions OldDog.

Edited by Branco
  • Upvote 1

Ha ha ha! We call them "hissy fits" where I live, too.  :)

Thanks for that information, Branco.

There's an important lesson here, I think, and that lesson is this: It's ill-advised to raise questions about a person's integrity in the absence of hard information about their situation. Who has a proxy server where -- and whether or not book reviews get repeated in multiple places -- is not evidence of malfeasance.

If Branco hadn't been here to set the record straight, we could all have become guilty of smearing this person's name for nothing. 

There is no shame in believing someone until you're given reason not to. But there is shame -- there should be shame -- in harming the reputation of a person who you later learn has done no harm.

Be slow to judge.

• Upvote 2

I was called early one night when the family and neighbors were hearing the things vocalizing along the creek. I begin driving over and made the last turn less than 100 yards from their house. In making the turn I saw a flash of red eyes down along the creek, and i nearly ran over a man that was hauling tail in the street with his back to me. I knew him, tooted the horn and he stopped. He was very agitated and I asked what was going. He said," One of those SOB's d--- nearly hit me with a rock.". I parked and asked where he had been standing. We walked back to the spot. He had been on the side of the street nearest the creek shining a huge, high powered light, and heard the rock breaking limbs, and then saw it in midair in light's beam as he ducked it. I looked across the street and saw where the rock hit the asphalt and skidded to a stop against the curb. I picked it up and saw that the fist-sized rock had wet creek mud on the exposed surface. While looking at the rock (igneous quarry stone), he took it out of my hand and kept it. The next day I was able to see where a BF had steeped off the bank on the opposite side of the creek into the rocky creek bed then jumped about six feet onto the side the man was on. (The bank was only about two feet high at that point.) That's where the BF had been when I saw it's eyes, and apparently where he stood to throw the rock.

One night some time later, the lady called to say her house dogs were barking like crazy and looking toward the swimming pool. She could see nothing moving but saw big tracks of water on the tile surrounding the pool. I drove over and found that a BF had climbed over their high wood fence around the pool area at a corner where a medium sized tree grew on a neighbor's property. The incoming tracks in the grass, and the abraded bark on the tree were obvious. There were no incoming tracks noticed on the tile around the pool. What were very obvious were the tracks of a BF that had walked out of the pool on the steps, then made a left turn, walked to the corner of the pool on the tile and made another left turn then angled off the tile into the grass and climbed back over the fence at the tree's location. The length, width and stride of the barefoot tracks ruled out humans. (Had a human tried to make "jumping" tracks with wet feet on that tile he would have busted his.... backside.

I was investigating the report for the BFRO. I was obligated to keep the names, locations and other personal info confidential. Since the young man had already been posting information on a blog about what was going on, I saw no point in going any further with a report for publication. (His mother did not know what he had done and had - what we call in the South - a "hissy fit" when I carried her a copy of what he had posted on his blog.)

Her three sons, all in college, are as bright as the evening star, and very courteous and likable. Good young men.

Hope this answers your questions OldDog.

Well, Mr. Hill? Is it?

I've read the books.