Thoughts About Munns' Book - " When Roger Met Patty "

kitakaze

Apes in the zoo look giant to me.  A tall skinny guy at the zoo might be taller than that ape on height but the ape is massive.

We use the PGF to estimate height.  Maybe those estimates are correct.  Once again, I can say if you follow the NFL many 6'3'' 313lbs men playing football are Massive even when they are not wearing pads.

Backdoc

Um yes the term 'giant ape' was very much part of your point. In fact your entire point was that bigfoot is a 'giant' ape. Like I said you totally exaggerated the normal alleged size of bigfoot in order to bolster your argument. You didn't say big or large. You said, and I quote, "giant".

It's there in black and white. Too late for you to go back and edit. You specifically used the term "giant ape".

my quote

It does bring up an issue for me. North American forests are dense, yet we seem able to find definitive evidence of other rare animals.

It doesn't prove or disprove anything but it is something. This is also seems to create strange excuses, like how a giant ape could hide in plain sight.

I'll take the warning point for this, but you're just being dense. My entire point was not about size. I'll try to hold your hand through this explanation one more time.

One of my own personal issues with Bigfoot is the difficulty in finding one in the wild and on purpose. I asked about other animals that are similarly difficult, but I couldn't come up with an appropriate example.

I added the word "giant" to my final summary but any logical person would not assume I was implying king kong sized apes. Why did you?

Take out the word giant and replace it with large. It doesn't change my point at all. You are desperately trying to "catch" me but it's not working. I'm sure I've screwed up many other points in the past, but this isn't one of them. You can find one of those if you try hard enough.

The term giant is perfectly valid for anything outside the accepted norm. Just as one might describe a person in the four to five foot range as short or tiny. Giant just means outsized and doesn't have to infer something so way out there as to be ridiculous. Biology uses the term giant to describe invertebrates, plants, birds, reptiles and amphibians, none of which could be described as outrageously enormous. Welcome to the English language, as plastic a tongue as ever spoken by man but we all know what the gist is really.

exactly

An 8 foot ape = giant in my book.

If I was describing meeting an NBA player to a friend, I might use the term "giant". No normal person would think I was describing a king kong sized man.

Edited by mbh

^

I am reminded of complaints about minor details and being obsessed with them. Now who complained about that? Remind me?

Look, I'm bored and done with this. It's just going on and on to the point of childish tedium and it is accomplishing nothing and offers zero constructive thoughts.

Can we stick a fork in this one and call it........................OVER?

Well?

^

I am reminded of complaints about minor details and being obsessed with them. Now who complained about that? Remind me?

Look, I'm bored and done with this. It's just going on and on to the point of childish tedium and it is accomplishing nothing and offers zero constructive thoughts.

Can we stick a fork in this one and call it........................OVER?

Well?

You're not bored, you've just been done in by everyone on this page.

If you really thought this was childish and accomplishing nothing, you wouldn't have tried to add in one more insult while asking to move on. Just say "agree to disagree" and move on if that's what you actually want. Classic last word maneuver. I love it.

Edited by mbh

No seriously, I really am bored and I couldn't give a **** any more about this absolute tedious nitpicking pile of irrelevant non constructive tedium...which the likes you so vehemently complained about before.

Irony is a wonderful thing. In fact the lesson here is actually funny. Somebody obsessing over something that person castigated another poster for before.

I'm bored with the subject. Delighted with the irony.

Cheers for making my day mbh. Brilliant, pal.

^

Seeing as it was YOU who wrote in this very thread to me...and I quote:

​Yup, the irony is absolutely delightful and extremely funny. Thank you for confirming.

You're wonderful. In a funny kind of fluffy teddy bear kind of way. Great fun to play with. Carry on complaining about  obsessing over minor details all the while doing the very same thing you castigate others for.

Cheers mbh! Great laugh this has been.

This is unbecoming. Please stop digging this hole any deeper. I'm starting to feel bad for you.

Remember, you are bored with this. But you can't stop posting. It's so strange.

Edited by mbh

hmmmmmm

I predict you will post again, despite being bored with this.

please remember you had the issue with the word giant, despite it's lack of relevance. I'm only responding.

Fixate. Minor. Details.

Your words. I suppose its ok when YOU do it.

By the way. have you read Munns book? I have. I bought it. Did you?

Have you actually read Bill Munns book, mbh?

Edited by Neanderfoot

just responding to your inability to grasp the original point and my prediction came true ;)

You just edited your post to make it more about me. Congrats.

My personal book collection isn't really any of your business. Thanks for asking though.

I'll try to comment on your original question about Bob H. Bad memory coud be one possibility.

Staff warning: Things are getting too personal here! I could start handing out warn points and be completely justified in doing so--BUT, I trust you can all resume adult attitudes without such measures. ONLY WARNING!!!

Guest Bigfoothunter

kitakaze, on 07 Feb 2015 - 08:24 AM, said:snapback.png

Psychotic infatuation. Awesome. OK, popcorn's ready. Do you think there is anyone that has ever made any indication of a psychotic infatuation with Bob Gimlin?

Oh  let us see ..... I bet that I could find someone - somewhere - who might find it odd that some possibly disturbed individual took his or her time to Photoshop Bob Gimlin's image to yet another image so to give a false impression that Gimlin is involved in some sort of high level secret society.

• gigantor unlocked this topic