Thinkerthunkers New Tgbf Analysis

GuyInIndiana

Sorry. Won't play. Says it's "Private" when clicked on.

LeafTalker

What is a "pretend" researcher? There's no certificate you can get in BF research, so where is the "pretending"? 

He does what he does, just like everyone else does what they do. 

And his motive is just like everyone else's: He's curious. 

The major difference between him and other people is that he's nicer than most. 

Too bad others can't be more like him. 

rmac-69

What is a "pretend" researcher? There's no certificate you can get in BF research, so where is the "pretending"? 

He does what he does, just like everyone else does what they do. 

And his motive is just like everyone else's: He's curious. 

The major difference between him and other people is that he's nicer than most. 

Too bad others can't be more like him. 

I think what OntarioSquatch was tryin to say, is that TGB does this more for entertainment value than for scientific research  purposes. And  if thats the case I cant help but agree. Not that I dont enjoy watching most of his videos.

LeafTalker

The record does not support what you're saying, but I appreciate what you're trying to do, so I'll "pretend" that I agree with you.   :)

Personally , I think some of this is great footage and if we could get original without the cam of monitor or his finger pointing blocking details you can possibly get a great side profile as I mentioned in the comments. At 45:34 it could be a thinner hair on ridge above eye and on cheeks and face. Nose and lips visible. I dont jump on every bandwagon when a vid comes out but this is worth a look, especially to whoever it was way back saying it was moose or deer . I havent read the old thread for a while but its neither of those...the last part at 53:03 where it is in the trees in the distance is a interesting finale. Hope he gives us the original with no fingers or stop and start....

rmac-69

The record does not support what you're saying, but I appreciate what you're trying to do, so I'll "pretend" that I agree with you.   :)

:lol:

LeafTalker

Personally , I think some of this is great footage....

Me too, BigSlick. Me too.   :)

:lol:

Glad you liked that..... I liked your efforts, too.  :)

OntarioSquatch

I find it hard to be entertained when he's outright lying to the viewers. If it's just for entertainment, he should probably put some sort of disclaimer for his videos that states it's not for real. That would make it so much better. He's not curious at all in my opinion. He's seeking attention like most other youtube heros!

LeafTalker

Where's the evidence that he's lying?

Or is it just your opinion that he's lying?

Please clarify.