Thinkerthunkers New Tgbf Analysis

thermalman

He was literally inches from an eaten apple and nuts to which he gathered none of! Why wouldn't he? No excuses. He's leading you on girl.

Edited by thermalman

LeafTalker

Here's a lovely comment about TimberGiantBigfoot, from the comments section of ThinkerThunker's spectacular new video about "The Giant Revealed" (thanks again, AndrewOW). The writer is dead on about TGBF:

---------------------------

...this Timber giant guy, who ever he is seems to be such a nice guy, a very nice man, he does not swear, he does not undermine others he is polite and even goes out of his way to talk about his feelings, all of these things together makes a 100% nice person, and the real deal, thank you very much, finally a guy who is also a real deal person [the commentor is talking about ThinkerThunker here] who looked at this in a scientific method and found what I thought all along, the bigfoot had a child with her, or him. Thank you again. Excellent work sir. Excellent, he [TGBF] has taken far too much b_______ from those who won't get off of their own butts to do what this man does daily.... Again sir, thank you. I am so happy now I could jump up and down.

---------------------------

Me, too. I could jump up and down, too, to see TGBF get the respect he deserves (in part thanks to this fabulous new video), and to see the respect that both TGBF and ThinkerThunker show for their subject, and for their audience.

Although I love the analysis ThinkerThunker does here, the groundbreaking part here is not the analysis. It is the showing of heart, love, and respect.

The hairy people (and all their friends and relations, big and small) have been here on this planet with us for a very long time. That is not news. What's new here is the way people are responding to each other as they grapple with the "news". And surprise! Turns out no "grappling" is, in fact, necessary.

ThinkerThunker has opened up the "joy valve" for everyone. He has given us an opportunity to acknowledge -- and CELEBRATE -- our knowing. His beautiful, unassailable logic and fantastic powers of observation show us what we already know, and therefore give us permission to revel in that knowledge, and in our ready access to it. At all times. Under all circumstances. 

When you know what you know, and can embrace it fully, you don't care what anyone else thinks anymore, and you can cut them some slack.

That great cheering sound you hear from 99.99% of the people on ThinkerThunker's YouTube channel is the cheering of people who now have some room to breathe and be themselves, and who might find themselves better able to give more people around them that same freedom.  

• Upvote 2

Celtic Raider

I'm trying to approach this from a totally neutral perspective.............when I first saw the film, something just did not sit right with me. The animal seen in the clip appears to me to be very, very Gorilla like, It looks like a real animal to me. I've seen hours of Gorilla's sitting down legs curled up peeling bark or branches or eating leaves in a similar kind of pose and if someone just posted the clip with no background or comments I would assume that was a large male Gorilla doing just that in some African wilderness.

However, the analysis which purported to show the jogger and dog is a very big question mark, also I'm watching the clip and the guy tells us he's taken off his shoes (possibly to be more 'stealthy' and not alert the creature) but he's wearing Crocs or something similar.......surely you would have hiking boots if he's deep into the wilderness and walking through poison ivy, brambles and all other nasty stuff we can potentially find out there? It nudges me toward thinking he's just off a nice clear (you wouldn't tend to jog on a very overgrown or uneven) path, quite near to civilisation with the sounds of dogs and motorbikes. The 'animal' itself is very well done and I'm impressed but it's most likely a guy in a very, very good Gorilla suit IMHO, the giveaway would have been the face so that's why it's hidden.

To be fair I'm only just on the 'hoax' side of the fence!!!

salubrious

When I am out in the wilderness I wear the lightest shoes I can. If you wear boots, you will make noise and seeing wild things is a lot less likely.

DWA

lol you do know he's a pretend researcher right?

Actually, while we are on that, most scientists when it comes to this issue are pretend scientists.  Meldrum isn't.  Bindernagel isn't.  They're real.

Most "scientists" are really just tolerably qualified technicians in narrow little rows of the scientific vineyard, as out of their depth when the discussion leaves their comfort zone as any of us, and more so than many of us.

That out of the way:  you tell me what this is.  As usual:  no other evidence from the site = just another exercise in whatsit.

Edited by DWA

roguefooter

I'm trying to approach this from a totally neutral perspective.............when I first saw the film, something just did not sit right with me. The animal seen in the clip appears to me to be very, very Gorilla like, It looks like a real animal to me. I've seen hours of Gorilla's sitting down legs curled up peeling bark or branches or eating leaves in a similar kind of pose and if someone just posted the clip with no background or comments I would assume that was a large male Gorilla doing just that in some African wilderness.

I never thought it looked real, or even a good costume. The large fabric folds on the head kind of hamper that idea for me, and now seeing what looks to be oven mitt hands.

• Upvote 1

Life is funny, we bought a trailer surrounded by the Greenock swamp,

That piece should be called find Blobsquatch. LOL