Redbone

Recent Youtube Videos Worthy Of Discussion And Analysis!

Serohs

Make sure said ball is very still to not have yaw left and right to it also?

Carnivore

Why would the eyes drop straight down?

Go from a standing to a crouching position and see if your eyes literally go straight down.

It looks like a ball on a string with two glowing objects attached being dropped.

If I am standing upright and crouch/squat down, my eyes would generally travel straight down. However, my head does move slightly forward from where it is when standing. The amount of distance forward the head moves is minimal to begin with, so it would be difficult to notice under the circumstances such as those in this video. I believe that if a recreation were done using some sort of reflective/glowing material on a person's face it would look very similar.

dmaker

Where was this filmed? Is there a link handy to the original video?  Not knowing that much about it, and just based on the quick gif in the OP, I don't see why it couldn't be a large ungulate, possibly a moose ( depending on where it was filmed) that simply lowers its head to the ground for whatever reason.  Along the same line of speculation, it could easily be a horse as well.

Edited by dmaker

Squatchologist

Seriously? i moose that is very very agile i guess, maybe bullwinkle? bullwinkle.jpg

dmaker

Why so much agility required to simply lower its neck?  That is all I am suggesting.

Squatchologist

to simply lower its neck (if the measurements are correct) From about 7 feet down to about 3 feet? what purpose would this serve the Moose by the way? From what i've heard about moose, they are not afraid to charge humans, so i dont think it would be trying to hide from the light of a flashlight. My guess is a moose, deer would simply just stare at the light and/or take off running in the other direction once it got a sense that it was in danger, not try to hide behind some weeds with just its head

what you are simply suggesting is preposterous, IMO 

Drew

Why can this not simply be an owl, pouncing on passing mice?

• Upvote 1

dmaker

to simply lower its neck (if the measurements are correct) From about 7 feet down to about 3 feet? what purpose would this serve the Moose by the way? From what i've heard about moose, they are not afraid to charge humans, so i dont think it would be trying to hide from the light of a flashlight. My guess is a moose, deer would simply just stare at the light and/or take off running in the other direction once it got a sense that it was in danger, not try to hide behind some weeds with just its head

what you are simply suggesting is preposterous, IMO 

I'm sorry, but preposterous?? There is nothing in the gif that would indicate that my suggestion is impossible. You are basing your comment on the fact that you don't think  a deer or a a moose, or a horse would lower its head when shined on?  I never said it was trying to hide, simply lowering its head for whatever reason. 

But that is preposterous? But clinging to the idea that is an animal that is not even proven to exist, THAT is not preposterous?  I would suggest you are lacking in perspective here.

An owl?  Yeah, that would work too.

See, folks, this is what's called ambiguity.  A huge problem with alleged bigfoot "evidence".  If one can reasonably state that this video depicts an owl or a horse or a moose or a deer, then that is not very useful, now is it?

Edited by dmaker

Can we really be sure that the eyes in the photo/GIF belong to Bigfoot? When looking at Redbone's Daytime shot, it looks as if whatever creature is in the photo is a few feet/yards into the woods. The actual height of the creature is hard to tell, as at least I don't know if the ground were "Bigfoot" was standing slants as it get deeper into the woods.

Squatchologist

WATCH THE VIDEO ON NOT JUST THE GIF PLEASE? did i ever mention yes this is absolutely a bigfoot? Owl that needs help from a flashlight to see the mice on the ground, which is why the owl ducks down every time the light shines? need human assistance to catch mice?

One can not reasonably state that it is an owl moose deer. I could say its a fricken Elephant and you would say that is a reasonable explanation 

• Upvote 1

Squatchologist

Ok I guve up. Back to bring spectator

• Upvote 1

LeafTalker

I loved your comments, Squatchologist. Can't blame you for preferring to be a spectator, but it was nice to have your input for that short time -- as it always is!

Spader

Ok I guve up. Back to bring spectator

I know it can get frustrating here sometimes, but don't get discouraged. Debate (arguing would be a better word for this site...heeheee!) is what keeps this forum alive and kicking.

Squatchologist

Ok one last thing. If an owl is producing this eye shine, would an owl stare straight at the cameraman, then when dove for mouse, kept its eyes still up and on the cameraman? Would be like hunting blindfolded, because if you actually watch the video you can see that the eyes are always straight ahead, even when the duck down you can see them through the weeds.

Now tell me, does that seem logical?

Again not saying that it's a Sasquatch, could very well be a hoax but to just throw things out that don't make any sense and then blasting people for not believing it's whatever you say, is productive for NOONE

• Upvote 3