Redbone

Recent Youtube Videos Worthy Of Discussion And Analysis!

thermalman

^^^^^ The links I provided above, illustrate that the Owls do not have to looking directly into the light in order for their eyes to exhibit a reflective value to us.

Squatchologist

of course

Cotter

Bear with mange.

Has that been suggested yet?

Squatchologist

Has not been mentioned and neither has a cow, so lets throw that out there too

• Upvote 4

1980squatch

Man, if you are that deep into this (baiting and running around the woods at midnight) invest in a Therm unit.  Then you would know for sure between owl, deer, horse and biped at least.

Probably not BF.  Rock throws probably nut falls.  Constant interstate-level traffic noise seems legit...

• Upvote 1

Wheellug

At least the guy did a follow up with daylight photo/film of the sighting.  

There did not appear to be any branches in the immediate vicinity, so.. would that not possibly remove a bird from the equation?  

What was it or is it?  Not sure but it's interesting.  

Where was this filmed? Is there a link handy to the original video?  Not knowing that much about it, and just based on the quick gif in the OP, I don't see why it couldn't be a large ungulate, possibly a moose ( depending on where it was filmed) that simply lowers its head to the ground for whatever reason.  Along the same line of speculation, it could easily be a horse as well.

Judging from the movement of the subject, and the size and placement of the eyes, this is no horse or moose.  Those animals have their eyes at the side of the head, spaced further apart.  These eyes are too close together to be a herbivore.  Neither moose nor horses move like that as well.

Cotter

I dunno, this guy in general has an awful lot of videos of bigfoot that really don't show a bigfoot....

kitakaze

200 videos. One awesome toupee...

I think that's what's attracting his Bigfoots. Behind the bush, poking up.. Ook, you see thing on man head? It move. Me see it move. Ooh, it move again!

thermalman

Man, if you are that deep into this (baiting and running around the woods at midnight) invest in a Therm unit. Then you would know for sure between owl, deer, horse and biped at least.

Oh, for cows sake! That's to logical, factual and revealing of an approach on the subject. 😉

These vids and such constantly remind me of the game "Truth or Dare"!

Edited by thermalman

roguefooter

Kitikaze, with an avatar like that you probably shouldn't be mocking the guy's appearance.

kitakaze

Iol Yes, I can see how sunglasses would be strange.

ChrisBFRPKY

Has anyone else noticed this guy has alot of videos about Bigfoot? Some titles like "Bigfoot is trying to kill me" , "Hit by Bigfoot" etc?  Those titles don't speak to credibility IMO. Does the eyeshine video blink? I don't think it does, there's a momentary blur when he pans the camera but I don't think it's a blink. Fishy how as soon as he has the eyeshine in frame, he quickly pans away from it, every time. Why would he do that? Could he have a buddy behind the bush with 2 reflectors on a stick? It could be the real deal but there are alot of red flags. Chris B. 

• Upvote 1

Squatchologist

^ im with ya