Redbone

Recent Youtube Videos Worthy Of Discussion And Analysis!

kitakaze

If you look at that pic and come away with the sunglasses being the strange part......

It's the appearance of the bare chested vest wearin' that gets me...

lol That would be a backpack and a tank top out in the summer sun last year in Canada. If you think that is weird or anywhere comparable to Donald Trump Valu Pak, I can only say awesome and...

Welcome to Bigfootery.

post-13-0-88001200-1412893604_thumb.jpg

dmaker

I ponder at the need for camo tee-shirt while indoors...

roguefooter

Bigkaze11.jpg

Edited by roguefooter
  • Upvote 2

Cotter

I ponder at the need for camo tee-shirt while indoors...

Never know when yer gonna have to bail out a window and hide!

Squatchologist

I ponder the reason one would care if someone wears camo indoors. Ever go hunting and come back inside, may still have some camo gear on. Or heck just like to wear a camo shirt indoors, so what?

kitakaze

****Re posted Video Removed***********

Awesome. Yes, whyever would someone wear a tank top on a hot summer day? Clearly salacious and mortifying. You can even see my arms.

It's called outside. Try it, you'll like it.

Edited by chelefoot
Removed reposted video

roguefooter

You're too sexy Kit, especially with those 80's sunglasses. What's your stage name?

I thought this was a Bigfoot Forum......not a 'let's pick on eachother forum'. Goodness, the childness of it all!

I saw this for the first time last night (10/03/14) and when I saw the eyes ducking (see my animation) all the hair on my arms stood up. I have already downloaded the entire video in 720P format so I can dig in further.

The attached animation occurs at about 9:29 in the video "Bigfoot is pi$$ed" by Robert Dodson, published September 14th, 2014. Because of 'maybe too colorful language' I'm not going to be the one to link the video but I have just given you enough information to find it yourself. Converting to an animated GIF file ruined some resolution but I can provide clearer still shots of any frame on the video as needed. Note that the camera was panning at the beginning of the animation as so there are blurry frames.

This is blobsquatch for sure, but we have access to the entire video before and after to be able to sift through it the way we like to do! There are other instances of eyeshine and rock throwing in the video and he has several other videos that I have not reviewed. My son has watched some of them and says he goes back to this place (I will check that out later today)

I'll be hoping to answer one big question and maybe the answer is in these videos... How big is the tree to our right (subject's left) of the eyeshine? That should be enough to help us estimate how far apart the eyes actually are.

One big question he already answers...

Why not go after it if you think it's bigfoot to get the proof? He DOES go after it (12:35) as he says "Don't ever do this!" and then gets rocks thrown his way (14:23) and then closer eyeshine (and colorful language) a few seconds later..

I'm REALLY looking forward to this discussion! Enjoy!

When I see eyeshine it tells me I'm not looking at a Bigfoot. That effect is from the tapetum lucidum and it's lacking in humans and apes. I guess we could assume Bigfoot just has it but then it starts getting far fetched, we could also assume they can magically disappear. 

Edited by Kerry

roguefooter

I thought this was a Bigfoot Forum......not a 'let's pick on eachother forum'. Goodness, the childness of it all!

2vi4g79.jpg

Cotter

Well, to get back on track.  (I apologize for participating in one of the first back and forths there).

This video has always interested me, but I've never come across a discussion. 

Thoughts? Skip to the 30 second mark for the first of the money shots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ2XbA782pI

Wheellug

Traffic noise, shiny chest/abdomen, shiny hands, shiny face..

We've seen the costume somewhere before, but with the entire video being out of focus, we can't tell what brand.  

Cotter

^LOL!  I recall that an earlier - clearer version was once available. 

roguefooter

Well, to get back on track.  (I apologize for participating in one of the first back and forths there).

This video has always interested me, but I've never come across a discussion. 

Thoughts? Skip to the 30 second mark for the first of the money shots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ2XbA782pI

That one is obviously the Horrordome costume. You can tell by the shape of the chest piece and length of arms:

wgt0t2.jpg

9sfWr33DhQeRoh7I.jpg

Of course there's people on YouTube that think it's real but what else is new?

Also I don't see eye vids as anything substantial, especially now when every store carries light up eyes for Halloween.

Edited by roguefooter