Redbone

Recent Youtube Videos Worthy Of Discussion And Analysis!

In my experience I've found Youtube is a bad place to try to find a Bigfoot. It's good for Data on sightings that you already know of but as for new discoveries... not so much. 

ChrisBFRPKY

Well, to get back on track.  (I apologize for participating in one of the first back and forths there).

This video has always interested me, but I've never come across a discussion. 

Thoughts? Skip to the 30 second mark for the first of the money shots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ2XbA782pI

The video in your link was made by "Butchykid621"   It's the first film of his Bigfoot series. I'm glad he went on to make comedy segments with the Bigfoot suit. The Bigfoot steals and rides the dirtbike is one of my favorites. Although starting out as a hoaxer with his first film and fake youtube account, his latter work is somewhat entertaining. I don't know if he'll ever admit to making the video in the link or not but to decide for yourself, watch the video again, listen for the accent, and write down the catch phrase. You'll find it repeated many times in his latter Bigfoot videos. Chris B.

Edited to add: The butchykid621 account has now been changed, his new account name is "BUTCHY KID VIDEOS"

Edited by ChrisBFRPKY

Wheellug

How about this eyeshine vid from Don Young?

I'm inclined to agree it's an owl.   The follow up picture isn't' the worlds greatest, wish it was showing just a bit higher up.  

What ever camera they used to film it with tends to show a grey mass in and out of view that seems to show the outline of an owl. 

Either that or pareidolia on my part and my brain just kept seeing owl. 

One of the behaviors noted for squatch in the woods is the tendency to peek and duck behind cover.  This doesn't display that. 

Cotter

agreed.  What really gets me is the uneven eye blinks......as much as I want that crew to be into bigfoot (I've been in that area hunting many times and it's thick!)

This video is very interesting to me , I talked to Robert yesterday and he told me he lives 2 hours from this spot , it was filmed in the north eastern part of Oklahoma . He learned of the activity after getting a phone call of possible activity . He also said he has been as close as 6 foot to one that was around 7 foot tall and around 400 pounds . He packs a 45 pistol but not always . He has purchased some better equipment for more video investigations . I really like Roberts videos and the fact that is not trying to lead one towards believing one way or the other .

I had to search to see if this topic was started before and was pleased to see it had been , I was wondering yesterday what some of your thoughts was on this video . He has a few good ones that he really seems nervous in when the eye shine gets to close or the rock throwing starts , which I don't blame him ... lol

Redbone
SSR Team

^ My thoughts - when I saw the eyes duck down all the hair stood up on my arms and neck.

Maybe you can answer a question I had regarding the eye-shine.

Does Robert have an IR light on when he films to get the eye-shine or was this a regular flashlight?

If he used IR it's something that I would like to try in the woods myself. My cell phone camera can pick up IR light if the eyes will reflect it.

OKBFFan

Nope

I made this gif from Dodsons "bigfoot trouble in the woods" video, 10:45

Image didn't seem to make it, uploaded to a site instead so it should show up now.  I think if this guy had better equipment he could get something really good.  It appears he was around 15-20 feet from this guy, but his camera, and light are pretty poor, so the resolution is fairly poor.

I made this gif from Dodsons "bigfoot trouble in the woods" video, 10:45

5anptg.jpg

^ My thoughts - when I saw the eyes duck down all the hair stood up on my arms and neck.

Maybe you can answer a question I had regarding the eye-shine.

Does Robert have an IR light on when he films to get the eye-shine or was this a regular flashlight?

If he used IR it's something that I would like to try in the woods myself. My cell phone camera can pick up IR light if the eyes will reflect it.