Sign in to follow this  
slabdog

Kids Allegedly Sees And Films A Sasquatch

slabdog

http://youtu.be/IjH7rk-lkUw

The kids *seems* genuine.

His recreation is just unique enough to interest me.

The old dude prompting him to talk on camera comes across a tad creepy.

Wow, great sighting: it's a squatch. Ronin style. Meager fellow

Just watched video. Man I want to believe but to me another blobsquatch..brave kid though if true. He didn't come across as a little prankster.

Divergent1

I didn't appreciate the brusk tone that guy took with that little kid at the start of the video and getting permission from a minor is null and void. Where was that kid's mother?

• Upvote 2

I think it's great. Poor kid looked scared to me

1980squatch

^ scared of the interviewer, did not seem troubled by the BF too much.  This one seems a set up, a kid would run, and can anything take that bad of a pic at that range nowdays??

roguefooter

It would be great if this 'researcher' would let the kid talk and quit cutting him off to finish every sentence for him. How annoying.

frap10

The interviewer was scarier than the BF.

slabdog

The crouched walk re-creation he did was so unique and outside what one would think a kid would conjure up on his own.

Seems consistent with a consciously stealthy move.

Interesting.

post-395-0-25148200-1412620187_thumb.jpg

post-395-0-77849700-1412620305_thumb.jpg

Airdale

It's unlikely we're seeing a decent reproduction of the photos Kyle made with his i-Pad. The video itself is so far available in only 360p resolution which limits the resolution of the stills. Here's the rest of the story. Apple was reticent about sharing the camera specs on the i-Pad 2 and it appears there is a good reason for that. It was the first to incorporate a camera and the resolution was roughly 0.7 mp, with no stabilization. The i-Pad 3 introduced a 5 mp rear facing camera with stabilization and even the latest i-Pad Air and i-Pad Mini gen 2 sport only 5 mp rear facing cameras. Depending on which model i-Pad Kyle owns, it is quite possible that the original images are little better than what we are seeing in the video.

I have no knowledge of Kevin Noad, but judging by his interviewing technique he is not used to dealing with kids, at least in that context. Kyle on the other hand is a champ, having the presence of mind to make photos while obviously scared, then backtracking to the river when he sees the subject no longer behind him. His description of it's posture and movement were consistent. I counted 14 paces from where Kyle said he was standing and where he said the Bigfoot was first seen. He was taking monster steps so figure maybe 24 inches per stride and the 10 yards estimated by Kevin Noad is pretty close, close enough for Kyle to clearly identify what he was seeing.

The speed with which the subject retreated and it's being seen crossing the river pretty much rules out a person in a costume. Kevin Noad's failure to get a size/height comparison on camera seems unusual. I've been unable to pull any more detail out of the still shots of the subject, or find any unambiguous comparisons between objects seen in the stills and in the video that might allow a rough estimate of the subject's size.

My gut tells me Kyle saw exactly what he reported, but without better quality versions of the photos and/or other evidence I don't see this going much further.

• Upvote 3

Shelly

The kit seemed genuine for sure. Look at his face and expressions/emotions... He also did not seem to embellish anything. His statements were clear and direct. He descrbed what he saw

steenburg

Well There are two possibilities here. 1 Its another attempted hoax, though my gut tells me the young man may have been the target of it rather than a perpetrator. 2 It is a legitimate sighting. Unfortunately the picture quality does little more than confirm the young man did indeed photograph something or someone. Good job on the researchers part getting to the location so soon after the incident took place. Is the location of this being kept confidential for some reason, or did I miss something? This report is indeed worth more following up on.

Thomas Steenburg

Bigfoothunter

I didn't appreciate the brusk tone that guy took with that little kid at the start of the video and getting permission from a minor is null and void. Where was that kid's mother?

She was the one that looked to have a black sheet over her.  (sigh)

Ronnie Bass

When he asked for the kid's permission that was the first thought that popped in my head too.

Ronnie Bass

Video is now gone

Sign in to follow this