Sign in to follow this  
slabdog

Kids Allegedly Sees And Films A Sasquatch

Shelly

The thing with videos like this is that since its obviously not a bear or a porcupine or a back packer, then it has to be either real or a hoax.  Usually we have just a video to go on, so at least this time we have the kid's narrative.  I found him to be genuine sounding based on what is presented and taken at face value, I would say this is authentic.  Sadly, the video quality itself is not great and in the end it's just inconclusive.  The kid is what tips it towards the real end of the spectrum for me.

OkieFoot

What was intriguing to me was the mention of the Native family saying they had been smelling a strong, foul odor for about 5 days before the sighting.

Besides Bigfoot, what other creature in the forests can give off a foul odor. Skunks do but would skunks emit their odor for 5 days? Usually skunks only emit their odor as protection when they feel threatened. And I would think the family would recognize a skunk's odor.

If skunks can be eliminated, what's left? 

DTRobers

The still picture looks a bit "boxy" to me. On the video posted from youtube there was no motion footage so I cannot judge

if that lends credibility when viewed. The young witness seems credible but the interviewer is apparently a BF hunter to

some extent and we do notknow to what extent the boy was coached before the tape was rolling.

Patterson-Gimlin

I just saw this thread and went to watch the video and it says it has been removed by the user. So all I have to go on are the still images that slabdog posted. Often times with bigfoot videos my attention is drawn to the "suit" or body. Judging by the animal I saw, the outlines and general shape of the animal's limbs looked more like Patty in that they had defined shapes. The still images strike me as being "flat," almost like a costume would when the actor doesn't fill it out.

Again, going by the still images only, this is evidenced by the legs moreso than the arms. Thick hair could obscure features and definition, but the general shape of the legs would not be straight or flat in my opinion. Legs get smaller around the shin region, and get larger above the knees, up the thighs. I just cannot fathom how a leg would hold the same diameter all the way down, and for that reason alone I would say that this is not a legitimate bigfoot. Unless I am incorrect in my judgement on that point, and the hair was somehow making the limbs appear this way, but I don't think that is very plausible. Or perhaps the stills aren't doing justice to the animate figure. I wanted to add that some videos also show a bunching up of the suit in certain places, although it is hard to tell if that is present in the still images in question, and is indicative of a suit that has not been fitted to its wearer.

You explained this very well. Thank you.

This boy's story is so consistent despite his obvious discomfort. I believe what he says he saw was really there. The arguments that it's a suit or a fake seem based on nothing. Admittedly, it's hard to tell if it's real, but it's equally hard to tell it's a fake. Skeptics' know-it-all certaintly that it's a definite fake sound very much like the know-it-all certainty of PGF disbelievers. Nobody likes a smug know-it-all.

Actually, the proponents explained this quite well without input from we know-it-alls.  

There are different forms of "BF" and this one seems closer to a wild man variety.  It does look like a guy in a ghillie suit but what would be the point of a fake?  To make a dramatic youtube video of a sighting? to what end? 

These things across the spectrum, whatever label we give them, stalk children.  I'd like to know what that means. Cannibalism? They offer up the least defense?  

adam2323

The boy does come across as completely honest I believe he saw a real Sasquatch or was the victim of a hoax with the poor resolution we probably will never know

Sign in to follow this