Bigfoot Beheads People?

In yet another, a "giant kangaroo" looking creature spotted by witnesses devoured several police k-9 dogs leaving only the head and shoulders, that occurred in Tennessee and reported on January 1934.

My guess is that it was long snout and color that led some to describe as looking like a kangaroo, but then it said "giant" and I recall something that Coonbo (I believe it was him) and others have said about possibly four known species of these things. Not all of them look like the classical "Patti" photo either. Some do indeed have definite stunning human-like features.

I am a Michigan guy, a photo was snapped this past July in Southeastern Michigan of this thing in a tree. You can clearly see left half the body from head to the knees. Covered in reddish brown hair with an almost pink colored face. To see the picture go to:

Monroe Talks.com

Under the Monroe History section "click it" and go into the 1965 Monroe Monster thread, page 21.  

Welcome to the forum Gum. Can you find this report?

Susi, you experienced a once in a life time event. There is a greater chance of a car jacker taking you and your car in the future.

Many wish it could happen to them, I suppose. Some dogmen might be docile and the one you saw could have been as scared as you were so let's not shoot them unless they are menacing. 

Do you think the experience has caused some PTSD symptoms?

For your own safety, take a concealed pistol course and pack some heat such as a 38 short barrel revolver. This will stop car jackers and be loud enough to make dogman think twice about attacking. When driving through dogman country, pack an automatic 308 rifle and know how to use it. Women can learn to shoot well.  

Surprising enough, I happen to have been a crack shot. Who'da ever thunk it? It blew my hubby away when I shot better than he did. However, I have never hunted, and if in danger I suspect hubby would handle any problems that occurred. Hubby and his 2 brothers are all proud life time members of the NRA.

I do have PTSD from now knowing that my kids and other innocent people are hiking and camping with no knowledge that these things even exist.

David Paulides could "come out" and admit to their existence, but he refuses to do so because he would lose his credibility.

So people get eaten alive so he can be credible.

I do not agree with his stance.

I was injured by one, but it was my fault.  I threw a rock and hit it.  

It could have killed me too, and your point is well taken that in general they don't resort to that.  You'll agree that in most instances where someone is injured or killed it was provoked.  Where we might disagree, I'm not sure, is there are a small percentage of unprovoked incidents.  I agree that being overly worried about attacks from this creature is something to get over, that it is unlikely to ever happen.  But you also have to use some common sense as I believe they can be unpredictable just as we have rogue humans who are exceptions.  

Plus 1 to you from me Jayjeti... Thank you..

Glad to hear that you can shoot well. What kind of weapon?

We don't know what percentage of dogmen are lethal, since many may be like bigfoot, and avoid confrontations. 

How is dogman's body different from bigfoot?

I guess when we enter the woods, then we should be prepared with a weapon for any animal that is really hungry. We know how it feels to be hungry that drives animals to extremes.

Edited by georgerm

According to the witness the police wrote it up as a bear attack, but that is uncorroborated.  I can see where seeing your friend's head ripped off perhaps did cause a sudden shock and disconnect from reality since throwing the rifle doesn't make sense.  I remember the account of the police officer who opened the refrigerator door in Jeffery Dahlmer's apartment and saw a head facing his way on a shelf.  He says when he opened the door he heard someone scream, and then he realized he was one who screamed.  His brain disconnected for a moment.  Two friends of mine were hiking and one thought he saw a cougar and turned and knocked the person walking behind him over and ran down the path, leaving the guy laying on his back.  Panic can cause you to not think straight.  It could be the sudden shock of seeing his friend's head ripped off cause a disconnect from reality and reason and maybe his brain concluded he could run faster without the rifle.  Maybe being in shock his instinct to flight took control of this thinking and usurped rational thinking.

Throwing the gun is not rational.  You would need that to defend yourself.  In the movie, "Predator" Arnold Schwatzenneger figures out that the alien only attacks the people with weapons.  Of course that would be an absurd rationalization in this situation.  Who knows why and what people think about sometimes?

The "Fight or Flight" response differs from men to women. One night our home alarm went off, and I sat up and pulled the covers up in shock, hubby jumped out of bed and went tearing out of the bedroom to confront the danger.

Was that rational behavior? Should he have locked the bedroom door and waited for the police to arrive? Nope, Hubby was up and out to defend his family.

Your friend saw something that should not really exist, and he ran, throwing the gun down either lightened his load to run with, or he just did not want to carry it.

Truthfully I can understand him wanting to get the heck out of there. Dropping his weapon, not so much.

Back when D. Paulides had just printed his books, I was researching and investigating something here and abroad in Canada. It was some ongoing work, of which I spent 25 years learning, doing, speaking and instructing on "the" topic. (Subject topic intentionally left out) While researching I kept finding these odd reports of body parts surfacing mainly in British Columbia, CA. I do not recall how long ago the first ones were reported, I suppose it doesn't matter, but it was enough to raise a suspicious mind.

I was aware of a group of people that allegedly killed some people, I think they were prostitutes, and hid their crimes by feeding them to their hogs! After all, it was a large hog farm and needless to say, I sort of lost my appetite for pork for awhile.  

When I first started reading about these reports of a single foot here, a foot there, sometimes with a shoe attached, I heard about D. Paulides and his books he just published and contacted him. I mentioned what I thought was odd, and he said he heard something about it and was going to check it out. I think the official word in press releases was they wee unable to identify these people (victims) and it was being investigated ....  If I remember correctly the majority of these parts were found in or near inland bodies of water. If you read the D. Paulides books then you see the immediate make connection with what he wrote and what I just mentioned.

Me? I make no connection between this and the subject topic other than making conversation and sharing fuel for thought. I know nothing else beyond that since it wasn't exactly what I investigating rather something that I came upon inadvertently ...     

jayjeti said:

I was injured by one, but it was my fault.  I threw a rock and hit it. 

Susie asks:

What in the world were you thinking? I may be a blond, but even I am smart enough to know to leave these creatures alone. Truly, what were you thinking to throw a rock at a BF? Were you trying to get it's attention? Perhaps hoping to get a picture *before* it killed you?

Back when D. Paulides had just printed his books, I was researching and investigating something here and abroad in Canada. It was some ongoing work, of which I spent 25 years learning, doing, speaking and instructing on "the" topic. (Subject topic intentionally left out) While researching I kept finding these odd reports of body parts surfacing mainly in British Columbia, CA. I do not recall how long ago the first ones were reported, I suppose it doesn't matter, but it was enough to raise a suspicious mind.

I was aware of a group of people that allegedly killed some people, I think they were prostitutes, and hid their crimes by feeding them to their hogs! After all, it was a large hog farm and needless to say, I sort of lost my appetite for pork for awhile.  

When I first started reading about these reports of a single foot here, a foot there, sometimes with a shoe attached, I heard about D. Paulides and his books he just published and contacted him. I mentioned what I thought was odd, and he said he heard something about it and was going to check it out. I think the official word in press releases was they wee unable to identify these people (victims) and it was being investigated ....  If I remember correctly the majority of these parts were found in or near inland bodies of water. If you read the D. Paulides books then you see the immediate make connection with what he wrote and what I just mentioned.

Me? I make no connection between this and the subject topic other than making conversation and sharing fuel for thought. I know nothing else beyond that since it wasn't exactly what I investigating rather something that I came upon inadvertently ...     

Is this what you're talking about?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salish_Sea_human_foot_discoveries

If so, I don't think bigfoot was involved.

Glad to hear that you can shoot well. What kind of weapon?

We don't know what percentage of dogmen are lethal, since many may be like bigfoot, and avoid confrontations. 

How is dogman's body different from bigfoot?

I guess when we enter the woods, then we should be prepared with a weapon for any animal that is really hungry. We know how it feels to be hungry that drives animals to extremes.

Hubby has several weapons, plus our son's West Point gun he ordered when he graduated in our gun safe. He has rifles and a shotgun, plus some different caliber handguns. I do not know what all of his weapons are called, but I can ask him and answer you back when I find out. 

I shot a rifle, and did well. Hubby was surprised and pleased that I could hit what I aimed at:) I have no desire to shoot the shotgun.

The "Fight or Flight" response differs from men to women.

On an aside, fight or flight is outdated.  It is fight, flight, or freeze.

In your description, you opted for freeze.  It has been the demise of many folks...not so many animals as they tend to be selected out of the gene pool.  It helps to go through different emergencies in your head, and how you'd react to them.  So when you experience the emergency you can be of assistance.

Carry on!

@ Gum - cool photo you mentioned....

Gumshoe, I have gone round and round with David asking him to discuss just the *possibility* that some *unknown*animal* was possibly involved in some of these disappearances. He absolutely refuses to discuss BF being a possible candidate for the missing humans being missing, even when the missing *child* was seen being grabbed by a creature resembling a BF!

On an aside, fight or flight is outdated.  It is fight, flight, or freeze.

In your description, you opted for freeze.  It has been the demise of many folks...not so many animals as they tend to be selected out of the gene pool.  It helps to go through different emergencies in your head, and how you'd react to them.  So when you experience the emergency you can be of assistance.

Carry on!

@ Gum - cool photo you mentioned....

Well, I froze, hubby was out and ready to kick butt. In a medical emergency I react instantly,and have saved lives by doing that; both in and outside of the hospital; yet that night I just froze, but hubby responded to protect his family.

Hello SweetSusiq -

I know that to true based on my own conversation with him. You know, people love mystery because it compels them to search and seek answers ... One of my last acts of kindness before I retiring recently was to look into the disappearance of a young man from Ohio, he went missing in Louisiana thirty something years ago and his family needed closure. It was something always on my mind. It preoccupied my thoughts and something that seemed to play in a role in my decision to hang it up and leave. Not the sole reason, it was concern for my health, the prevailing political-economic situation and the realization that the job had changed; the people have changed, I changed, and the things of that sort.

One day I awoke with intense feelings of needing to call the victims mother who is ailing and very elderly. I know she grieved for many years over the disappearance of her child. He was 19 years-old at the time, and he not only was her youngest child but her only boy. I worked midnights for 17 years and called this old woman waking her one night, asking her to recount for me everything she could recall of her son. After listening quietly, I promised to "unofficially" search for her son and bring him home when I found him. I did, in less than 20 months ... I walked into work one day had lunch with some friends and went back to work and announced I was going home. "Sick time, vacation?" No, I am retired, I said as I gathered my personal effects and turned my equipment.

The young man I spoke of was a victim of crime and was found over 100 miles away from the pay phone where he made his last collect phone call to his mother ...

Again, I had no interest whatsoever in BF, it was the furthest thing from my mind. This coming from an individual who seen my fair share of things good, bad and bizarre. I was featured once on History/A&E channel as a SME (subject matter expert) and was guest speaker at more than one Midwest conferences of people from federal, state and local levels. A clean sober and balanced mind, who wrote for an intelligence network association reaching up and down the eastern seaboard and throughout the Midwest ... Nothing more to add.

I met a woman a few years before I retired. I should say I was introduced to a woman who spoke to me for about 20 minutes. She told me some things that absolutely rocked my world. It was all private but two things stood out more than anything else was this: A warning described in vivid details and an unrelated statement that I was "looking for somebody, and they know you are looking for them. They will let you know when there are ready to be found.." I would say it was a year maybe less before I awoke and felt a need to call the victims mother.

Why do I say this? In retracing this young man's path of  travel from Ohio to Florida then to Louisiana, I noticed an Interstate freeway running absolutely from east to west across the U.S. After pouring through hours and days looking at possible routes he may have taken I was struck by the hundreds (yes hundreds) of missing people out there. Not just along the freeway but many along state and national parks just as the D. Paulides books claim ....  Of course, I am not suggesting they are BF related at all by any stretch. What I am saying is there are multitudes of hundreds missing persons and unidentified people that dot the interstates and state and national parks, probably many times more than mentioned in the Paulides books.    

My apologies for the long reply!

I suppose an easier way to explain this is that, there are things that do exist and occur that seem unbelievably impossible, but do in fact exist or occur. This forum allows people to converge and express their thoughts without fear of ridicule ... As more and more people understand that is right and just to share what they see, hear, feel, the more we will learn about this topic.

• masterbarber unpinned this topic