Bigfoot's Hiding Ability Vs Military Special Forces?

georgerm

How's this for good terrain for bigfoot and special forces to evade ordinary humans.

post-447-0-14449100-1413943321.jpg

Edited by georgerm

SSR Team

George, it's just a picture taken at an angle looking upwards of a cliff.

The picture simply shows what type of terrain bigfoot can resort to where it evades human detection. The angle view really is irrelevant since the cliff is a barrier to humans, but bigfoot probably has a secret path for getting to the top. Special forces soldiers can scale the cliffs easily.

Thanks

A few years back, there were some .... let us say an organized group going through mock military maneuvers in one Michigan's lower counties and they reported seeing BF in the area. They reported seeing them watching the activity while eating field corn cob and all. It was also reported that at night, the presence of BF would be enough to keep the coyotes out and away from their encampment and they appreciated that. According to those people, the sightings were so frequent at night they could have easily dispatched one but the BF bothered no one the entire the time they were there ....

I'd like to know more about this, do you have any more details? Where was this reported, is it on the internet? Who are the group it happened to? Do you know anyone from the group? Or is it an urban myth?

Thanks

Hello to the Parkie, I had to go back and check. It was reported on August 26, 2006 in Lenawee County and is not on any internet site but you can read about in a book titled: Reports of Bigfoot /Sasquatch in Michigan, c.6, pp. 126, Bob Daigle.

SSR Team

The angle view really is irrelevant since the cliff is a barrier to humans, but bigfoot probably has a secret path for getting to the top. .

I have an issue with "secret paths" and things like that, that to me sound make believe and something out of a fictional kids film, but I'm not sure if I can even challenge it on here the these days without getting told off so I guess you can just say it without being challenged.

Hello to the Parkie, I had to go back and check. It was reported on August 26, 2006 in Lenawee County and is not on any internet site but you can read about in a book titled: Reports of Bigfoot /Sasquatch in Michigan, c.6, pp. 126, Bob Daigle.

Thanks, much appreciated.

Guest ChrisBFRPKY

Bobby, it's probably just a misconception. I'm also of the opinion that these are living biological creatures.

After investigating a sighting on the Green river, a buddy and myself climbed the river bank to where the creature was first sighted, then we decided to follow the disturbances of the ground cover and scaled up the river bank to the top of the ridge where it had "disappeared"

It was about a 45 or 50 degree incline as we had to use our hands and basically crawl to the top of the ridge on all fours. What took 2 out of shape fat belly hillbillies about 15 minutes to do, the bigfoot reportedly did in about 20-30 seconds.

If his estimation of the time it took the creature to get up there and out of sight is correct, I wouldn't be surprised if they could scale a rock wall without blinking.

Was the witness telling the truth? Since the sighting occurred from a boat on the river, I don't think the witness could be off by very much on his time estimate as he would have been carried further down stream.  Everything checked out and we found disturbances in the ground exactly where he said the creature was.  If he is correct , I don't think Bigfoot needs any special trail or secret passages, they just go wherever they want in KY. Chris B.

SSR Team

Yep I agree complete Chris..

Bobby, it's probably just a misconception. I'm also of the opinion that these are living biological creatures.

After investigating a sighting on the Green river, a buddy and myself climbed the river bank to where the creature was first sighted, then we decided to follow the disturbances of the ground cover and scaled up the river bank to the top of the ridge where it had "disappeared"

It was about a 45 or 50 degree incline as we had to use our hands and basically crawl to the top of the ridge on all fours. What took 2 out of shape fat belly hillbillies about 15 minutes to do, the bigfoot reportedly did in about 20-30 seconds.

If his estimation of the time it took the creature to get up there and out of sight is correct, I wouldn't be surprised if they could scale a rock wall without blinking.

Was the witness telling the truth? Since the sighting occurred from a boat on the river, I don't think the witness could be off by very much on his time estimate as he would have been carried further down stream.  Everything checked out and we found disturbances in the ground exactly where he said the creature was.  If he is correct , I don't think Bigfoot needs any special trail or secret passages, they just go wherever they want in KY. Chris B.

It's typical of our orientation to this that Humans Are Just So Big And Bad that whenever people report sasquatch performing feats of strength agility and speed on a par with what we see in other wild primates, we go "oh no way, that's ridiculous."  As in "humans can't come close to that."

Um.  Right.  No, we can't.  Wild animals, though, can.

This performance sounds pretty standard-issue wild animal to me.

Edited by DWA

The one I saw would have really stood out in somebodies living room or even walking down the street.  But compared to the trees and brush around it it was pretty small...

Guest mariner

I had a similar experience to Chris BFRPKY but not with a Sasquatch.

I was driving along a dirt road, through a provincial park in BC. The road ran across a hillside with a slope of at least 45 degrees. Suddenly out of nowhere burst a young black bear. It ran across the rod about twenty feet ahead of me and then scooted up the hill as if it wasn't there. Had I wanted to go up that slope I would have been on my hands and knees - yet this young bear didn't even check in speed.

It would be no stretch of imagination to see that the same sort of performance from a Sasquatch should one be lucky enough to see one. 

Guest ChrisBFRPKY

It's typical of our orientation to this that Humans Are Just So Big And Bad that whenever people report sasquatch performing feats of strength agility and speed on a par with what we see in other wild primates, we go "oh no way, that's ridiculous."  As in "humans can't come close to that."

Um.  Right.  No, we can't.  Wild animals, though, can.

This performance sounds pretty standard-issue wild animal to me.

I agree and I think the performance of a wild animal being beyond human ability is spot on. That's why at times I think some may accidentally attribute something magical or mystical about their observed behavior or movements. A sighting is likely to be a traumatic event for most folks. So it's kinda understandable for some confusion of detail.

I'm fine with those who think Bigfoot does have magical or mystical qualities, but unless I observe or experience it first hand, I can't ride that bus.

I'm left with the impression that if a deer or a bear could run straight up a hill without stopping, it's reasonable to think a Bigfoot may have the same ability. Maybe if the Bigfoot had been a smoker (from the river bank sighting we investigated) he would have had to stop and catch his breath too. (Kids if you don't smoke, don't start.)

Chris B.

"It was also reported that at night, the presence of BF would be enough to keep the coyotes out and away from their encampment and they appreciated that."

Do coyotes come in to one's camp in Michigan and bother people?  Boy, they sure don't here in Ontario.  They're here but you're lucky to see one.

t.

Hello Terry, I hear its a bit chilly up their in Ontario these days .... My heart felt sympathies and support to you and your countrymen my friend. I can recall very close friendships with our Canadian brothers overseas during my military days ....  Yup, I guess those nasty buggers can get a little bold and ornery down here. The report I referred to mentioned they were pestering the people encamped, probably smelled food or something and came in close to investigate. The "anonymous" individual reporting the incident, noted the sighting "BF" close to their perimeter in his scope, and its presence kept the coyotes away from their camp.