Bigfoot's Hiding Ability Vs Military Special Forces?

georgerm

Thank you Gum.  It's not as big a terrorist deal as the govt. and media made it out to be though.  While he did cozy up to Islam, the guy was mentally ill and previously had tried to rob a store with a stick.  He had asked for mental help but was ignored.  

We consider American soldiers and  citizens our brothers and sisters as well!  All the best and watch out for those coyotes!  :-)

t.

Edited by Terry

"It was also reported that at night, the presence of BF would be enough to keep the coyotes out and away from their encampment and they appreciated that."

Do coyotes come in to one's camp in Michigan and bother people?  Boy, they sure don't here in Ontario.  They're here but you're lucky to see one.

t.

Hi Terry, I can speak of Wisconsin, and the 'yotes can be terrible.  Especially if they get used to coming into a farm to pluck chickens or sheep. 

I used to live in Mt. Horeb, WI and each summer folks in town would have trouble with packs coming through and plucking dogs right off of their tie ups in the back yard.

Here's a story out of Madison, WI

http://host.madison.com/news/local/environment/state-warns-about-coyotes-after-dog-s-death-on-west/article_182181c2-22af-11e1-80d7-001871e3ce6c.html

^

They certainly don't act like that here...yet.  Thanks Cotter.  We have timber wolves here and that probably keeps them on their toes more.  That being said, we do lose some livestock to coyotes.  

t.

"The thing which struck us all as odd was that, while the tracks depicted someone far too large to be human, whatever was making the tracks was moving through the woods exactly as one of us would have if we were conducting an escape and evasion. Whatever it was knew the land (as it maneuvered to bypass clearings well before they came into view) and was making a concentrated effort to remain unseen. I still think that the sound we heard was intended to warn us to back off and not follow."  http://www.bfro.net/...ort.asp?id=6486          

This says much about how bigfoot evades detection. Their intelligence equals special forces in this case and probably elsewhere. What about ambushing?................yuck.........hate to thinks of what this would be like if they wanted to take us out.

George, Have you read about the Marine squadron/unit(?) out on night maneuvers who actually encountered a BF, and not one of the men had a weapon? I'll try to locate that encounter and post it here. Needless to say, those men all believe in BF now.

George, Have you read about the Marine squadron/unit(?) out on night maneuvers who actually encountered a BF, and not one of the men had a weapon? I'll try to locate that encounter and post it here. Needless to say, those men all believe in BF now.

No Susi, I didn't read about that unit.

Marines don't need firearms when coming up against BF or any other foe.........................here we go.............. three special force Marines can take a bigfoot down with K bar knives..... in several minutes. Wow.............this is sounding good ..........this includes women Marines who are especially fast with razor sharp k-bars. Nuff joking around. Semper fi

Are bigfoots better at evasion than special forces? They don't need rain gear, packaged food, fires, or tents!

My field partner is a career Army SF(25+ yrs. in SF) sniper who fought in Vietnam and all over the globe. He expressed to me in no uncertain terms "That BF makes us(SF) look like a bunch of Girl Scouts"

LOL.. mmmhmmm..

I have an issue with "secret paths" and things like that, that to me sound make believe and something out of a fictional kids film, but I'm not sure if I can even challenge it on here the these days without getting told off so I guess you can just say it without being challenged.

In this case I didn't interpret "secret path" to be anything out of the ordinary or supernatural.  Simply as a path that they use to navigate the terrain that most humans would not recognize. 

If you take an inexperienced person into the woods and tell them to go from point A to point B, often times they will try to do so in a straight line.  We are "programmed" to think like that from an early age.  More often than not the best path to take will wander north, south, maybe back to the east a bit, etc.  It will also wander based on topographical differences in the landscape, vegetation, obstructions, dead fall etc that will get you there in a shorter time and with more ease of travel.  Us who have spent time in the woods know and understand this.  And to the newby our navigation of the terrain may look like a "secret path" as well. 

Nod, thanks for making this point clear.

Here's a report of a bigfoot doing something that special force soldiers would be trained to do.

June 1885: Watauga County, North Carolina. Northwest of Seven Devils, NC. Roughly 15 to 20 miles northwest of Grandfather Mountain. A 13 year old Cherokee girl went to gather food along a creek. Then she heard gunshots. She hid under a bush because at that time it was dangerous for an Indian girl to be caught in the woods by a White man. She heard someone running down the hill.

As something ran past her, to her surprise she noted that it was a male Bigfoot. It seemed to have been wounded by the shots. The Bigfoot went down to the creek and buried itself in a pile of leaves, sticks, dirt and debris to the point where it was invisible. Then she heard the sounds of more people coming. She thought it was the White men so she left. Reported by the Gulf Coast Bigfoot Research Organization.  https://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/category/animals/wild/mammals/apes/bigfoot/

This site has many bigfoot shooting stories reported in newspapers. These shooting have probably caused bigfoot to go into "ultra stealth mode". 

Is bigfoot turning into a super special forces kidnapper with super stealth skills which enables it to pluck one hiker a year here and there?

Records show each state has so many missing person cases and many remain open.

Many have reported alien abductions are the cause for missing persons, so is bigfoot being unfairly targeted?

In Washington state there are 513 missing persons that have vanished over the years. 

Total Cases: 779 Open Cases: 513 - 65.85% Closed Cases: 266 - 34.14% Missing Males: 417 - 53.53% Missing Females: 362 - 46.46% Average Age 30.53 years

Oregon

Total Cases: 503 Open Cases: 320 - 63.61% Closed Cases: 183 - 36.38% Missing Males: 295 - 58.64% Missing Females: 208 - 41.35% Average Age: 33.00 yrs

https://www.findthemissing.org/en     check out your state

Edited by georgerm

Nod, thanks for making this point clear.

Well, I didn't take it as supernatural, just as a route that may not be as descernable to us.  I certainly was not thinking it was a book that Scooby Doo pulled to open a secret stairway inside the cliff. 

:tease:

Terry - Coyotes are like squirrels around here. They seem to follow the paths of railroad tracks and seem to coincide with missing pets. At any given time you can find a kaleidoscope of colorful missing pet posters and placards springing up like May flowers on any stationary object at street corners when they're around. Arguably more intelligent than people in some respects since they seem to know trash pickup days better than some neighbors too! It was common to see them trotting off with a cat, small dog or opossum clenched tightly in their jaws late at night and early morning hours ...

Well, I didn't take it as supernatural, just as a route that may not be as descernable to us.  I certainly was not thinking it was a book that Scooby Doo pulled to open a secret stairway inside the cliff. 

:tease:

Thanks again, since a path up cliffs that only those who have explored the area know seems pretty down to earth. My opinion is bigfoot knows these paths and builds homes up on top and in caves. Stealthy character............

George - Aliens Huh? Good grief man ....

Who are you or I to discount what others experienced and or studied.  My statement was, " many have reported" ..............I'm not narrow minded and will not cast off witnesses unless they are mentally challenged.

Think out of the box for a change..................aren't you a free and retired policeman now?  PM me if you wish, but I don't want to clash with you............................here  and now or in the future. I'm here to learn, keep an open mind, and have fun. Read about some great men who can stand up to ridicule, and yet seek the truth......................seek the truth and you will be set free. Read about some brave pioneers.

Dr. Kevin Randle and Air Force Captain Kevin Randal studied journalism at the University of Iowa (BA). He earned a Master’s degree in psychology, as well as a Ph.D. from California Coast University and a second Master’s degree in military studies, from the American Military University.

.........Between the Vietnam War and the War in Iraq, Randle was in the United States Air Force, both on active duty and in the active reserves. In the Air Force, Randle pulled duty as a public affairs officer, a general’s aide, and an intelligence officer. He was promoted several times and completed his Air Force Reserve duty as a captain and the director of intelligence for an airlift group...............

.............Randle, along with Stanton Friedman, is generally acknowledged as one of the leading researchers into the Roswell story (military cover up of 1947 ufo crash and alien recovery) and the UFO question..........

......................................................................................................................................................................................................

Born in New York City [he graduated from Horace Mann-Lincoln School in 1947]. Mack received his medical degree from Harvard Medical School (*** Laude, 1955) after undergraduate study at Oberlin (Phi Beta Kappa, 1951). He was a graduate of the Boston Psychoanalytic Society and Institute and was certified in child and adult psychoanalysis..................

..........Dr. Mack commenced his decade-plus study of 200 men and women who reported recurrent alien encounter experiences. Such encounters had seen some limited attention from academic figures (R. Leo Sprinkle perhaps being the earliest, in the 1960s). Mack, however, remains probably the most esteemed academic to have studied the subject.............

.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_E._Mack

We aren't here to talk about aliens and to remain derailed.................yuck

A few days ago my friend and I went up the Elk River south of Coos Bay, Oregon, and drifted down 10 miles in my boat hoping to catch salmon. We caught two, but I kept my eye out for bigfoot. Many reports come from this area. The mountains were steep and thickly covered with brush or tall trees, with rock out crops. I asked Bruce when was the last time someone climbed up the mountain to the top since there were no trails. We decided never...................................bigfoot knows this and evades up in this manner. Until we have researchers exploring these hills that go up nearly vertical then bigfoot remains hidden.

post-447-0-68206800-1414622684.jpg

Edited by georgerm

NASA scientists say that we should have proof of intelligent life on other planets within a couple decades.

Google it.  It's true.

Edit - 99 open missing person cases in WI