Bigfoot's Hiding Ability Vs Military Special Forces?

georgerm

NASA scientists say that we should have proof of intelligent life on other planets within a couple decades.

Google it.  It's true

We might have proof of intelligent life here not long after that.   I know, don't hold your breath, but it COULD happen, at least it's mathematically possible.

MIB

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron

Cotter: It seems to me that NASA scientists are saying that to just kick the can down the road a couple of decades before they have to fess up with what they already know. Has anyone found it strange that the moon landings were suddenly stopped even though the launch vehicles had already been built? More than one astronaut has said in the last few years that they were being observed by extra terrestrials while on the moon. If we had continued moon landings they could not have kept a lid on it as long as they did. The Apollo astronauts were all military and could be told to keep their mouth shut. Future civilian astronauts would probably have talked.

I have an issue with "secret paths" and things like that, that to me sound make believe and something out of a fictional kids film, but I'm not sure if I can even challenge it on here the these days without getting told off so I guess you can just say it without being challenged.

I don't know BobbyO, you are so highly respected around here, been a member of the forum for so long, and elected umpteen times to the SC, that unless things have really changed in the last couple of years you should be able to say what you want.

Only been back for a few days, but things seem better here than they were in 2012 prior to my sabbatical.

Edited by HRPuffnstuff

When Georgerm mentioned caves  #74, I thought I would mention this:

I knew an individual studying the Karst system at the University North Carolina. To the best of my explanation, I define it as  identifying underground limestone and gypsum exposed to water overtime creating cavernous holes  or tunnels .... What does that have to with Bigfoot you ask?   

During the Vietnam War returning veterans knew all to well about, "Spiderhole," guerilla tactics of the Ho Chin Minh days and often spoke of the ethereal feelings of fighting an enemy so adept to appearing and disappearing before their very eyes. It wasn't long before it was discovered that vast networks of tunnels, sink holes and caves were hidden in plain sight all along.    

It was sometime during my interest in this subject that I began questioning "Whatif" possibilities if the same thing occurs outdoors with the Bigfoot. The individual studying the Karst system suggested some coincidental clusters of Bigfoot reports and known locations of caves, sink holes, and mined quarries. Any comments?

For a long time it was thought that California was the state to play host to the oldest petroglyph in the country but there are at least two such caves in Michigan. One of them sits precariously on a rocky cliff overlooking a great lake. It was dated between 300 B.C. and 600 A.D. Officials noted archaic arrowhead and spear tips inside the cave. On the wall of the rocky cave is a crude drawing of "Red Hairy Man." The site was studied, artifacts catalogued and it was sealed shut.

Today it remains property of the government and off limits to public.  - Just Saying

Edited by Gumshoeye

BFF Patron

Similarly in the PNW much of the terrain is volcanic and there are numerous lava tubes both known and I suspect unknown, that have clusters of BF sightings in the area. The Ape Cave lava tube on the flanks of Mt St Helens is revealing. In present day I doubt that it could be used for shelter because of human activity but there are many others in Skamania County WA that are lesser known and rarely visited by humans. Many may not have been discovered yet because of rugged terrain and vegetation masking the existing openings. I would like to match known lava tubes with suspected ones I can see from the air. If you look at Ape Cave with Goggle Earth, you can see that the vegetation over the lava tube is a different color and type than the surrounding area. The tube does not allow large trees and their root systems to grow on top so what you have is a lighter colored brush or smaller trees rather than the large mature trees of the surrounding area. Using aerial photography or Google Earth it might be possible to find undiscovered lava tubes because of the vegetation differences. Certainly caves and lava tubes would provide needed shelter in both winter and summer. The interior of the tubes are very temperate when the outside could be covered with deep snow and below freezing much of the winter. Additionally the lava tubes can run for miles and it can explain how BF can seemingly disappear then pop up some distance away without leaving footprints in the snow.

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

First I heard of Ape Cave, I am glad you mentioned that. I'll have to go and Google it myself ...

Thank you for your service! Ft. Lewis or McCord?

Admin
Today it remains property of the government and off limits to public.  - Just Saying

Just curious, is the location public knowledge, how is it sealed off (iron gate, concrete, rocks, etc.), and what was the official excuse to seal it off?

You may find it at Fayette, (Delta County) Michigan.

VA Footer - I am not sure what they used seal that place but they don't want people in there.

See earlier message to buttress reference of caves post # 79

"Giants were formerly common in Cour d'Alene [idaho] country. They had a very strong odor, like the odor of burning horn. Their faces were black- some say they were painted black, and the giants were taller than the highest tipis. When they saw a single tipi or lodge in a place, they would crawl up to it, rise, and look down the smoke hole. If several lodges were together, the giants were not so bold. Most of them dressed in bearskins, but some wore kinds of skins with hair left on. They lived in caves in the rocks."

Underscore that last sentence, "they lived in caves in the rocks."

Source: Indian Legends from the Northern Rockies, Ella E. Clark. Norman: University of Oklahoma Press, pp. 113-114.