Panic Attack In The Woods Is Not Evidence Of Bf Presence

Explorer

Norfolk you are right in that seeing a Sasquatch before the panic muddies the water on the infrasound. It will be hard to tell if it was the seeing of it that caused the panic or something else. The seeing of a Sasquatch and then the panic sets in, then the most logical conclusion is the fight or flight response. The best evidence test for this would be a person panics for an unknown reason and then sees a Sasquatch right after. The two times I have experienced this there was a sound involved, but I never seen the subject before or after and I was not thinking of Sasquatch at the time so there was no building myself up to any "fear response" like a person can letting their mind wonder in the dark and jumping at the slightest noise.

There are instances in which loud calls, utterly unidentifiable as known species, occurred simultaneously with other effects known to occur with infrasound.  Meldrum's book talks about some of them.

Given that no effort has been made to follow up sasquatch evidence in any concerted way, it simply can't be said that BF is, in any way, "the least likely" alternative, particularly given that numerous examples of infrasound use by animals exist.

• 2 weeks later...