Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Perez

Information Wanted: Roger Patterson

Crow, my friend, Where has the suit been hidden for these past decades?

How could anyone create swaying breasts on a costume? Natural looking swaying breasts were not doable back then. 

Back then there was a movie called Planet of The Apes(?) and those costumes were made by the Hollywood elite costume makers. They were horrible, my dad said he laughed at them.

My dad believed it to be real, and I trusted my dad, and his instincts. 

I now know something exists since I did see something, so I add my positive vote for Patty being real.

Having worked in the magazine publishing industry I can speak for magazine motives and vetting.  First a magazine is in the business of selling it's own product not to be supplying an absolute form of proof.  Also it was 1967 and the world was a lot less cynical.  Patterson was a good story and had a credible film.  Why wreck a potentially great story with a lie detector test if the story is compelling as it stands.  

That said if Patterson was the scam artist he's claimed to have been a lie detector test would have been inconclusive at best or he could have beat it hoax or not.  Bob H passed his test but that does not deter proponents to cry foul or dismissing it.  In any event it's a little too late in the day to worry about how Patterson was vetted.

Crow, As Patterson was lying in his *death* bed, he claimed the PGF to have been real. He knew he was dying, and his last wish was to *verify the reality *of his film. I believe him. 

While I would debate the use of Lie Detectors, I hope someone out there can answer Daniel's question.

I don't see it as any big deal at all. But, I do hope Daniel finds the information he is looking for.

Maybe Roger never even was asked a lie detector and this is just part of the folklore of the PGF.  Doesn't change what is on the film.  Put another way, no skeptic army will be dropping their weapons if they found out Roger took such a test- and passed it.

Backdoc

Backdoc, It will take a body for the world to see and have tested, and even then some people will deny them. That, sadly, is the way of the world. I think a BF could pick up Kitkansee(sp?) and cart him off and Kit would be yelling "you do not even exist, and put me down you hoaxer"! LOL

Just kidding, and I hope that never happens to anyone, YIKES!

Yeah DNA did eventually get him

Thank God for that small blessing. Here we are talking about scary monsters in the woodlands, and forget that we have some genuine monsters yet looking like a human walking the streets with us:(

Backdoc

^^

You are assuming this proves something.

thermalman

Slightly off topic, but wasn't the DNA testing new when he started killing? I think the DNA did finally lead to his conviction. That man was a walking talking monster from hades.

The DNA analysis would be correct. The point of the topic, was that Ridgeway passed the polygraph while in the midst of his killings and law enforcement believed the results, which in truth, were not accurate. Polygraph testing is unproven and voodoo science, resulting in false positives.

Edited by thermalman

SweatyYeti

Crowlogic wrote:

Bob H passed his test...

That's not necessarily true, Crow. The test Bob took on 'Lie Detector' was given by someone with fraudulent credentials....and the test wasn't even shown in an up-front manner, where the public could see that it was completely 'above board'.

The test was pretty much meaningless.   :)

Edited by SweatyYeti

thermalman

All polygraph tests are meaningless, otherwise they would be accepted in a court of law, which they currently are not and never have been.

Edited by thermalman

SweatyYeti

Roger was the Big Liar.

But he created The Film that has you and kit chasing after it...and "getting nowhere fast"... :lol:

Considering Roger's unique accomplishment..and the fact that he is no longer with us...I would suggest showing him/his memory a little more respect

Edited by SweatyYeti

Right Sweaty.. plus , Justin Smeja passed one. they can be fooled if the person taking. the test believes his own lie

If Roger were alive today i bet Kerry would not say that to his face

thermalman
:popcorn: Edited by thermalman

SweatyYeti

Right Sweaty.. plus , Justin Smeja passed one. they can be fooled if the person taking. the test believes his own lie

Sure, ItsAsquatch....Bob could have passed the test...but even if he did, that result still wouldn't carry much weight. The Mountain of errors in his "confession" far out-weigh a 'positive' polygraph test result. 

And I agree, it's very easy to hand-out insults, and verbal attacks via the internet. I would love to see these skeptics say some of these things to people....face-to-face.  

For example...I'd love to see kitakaze have a face-to-face conversation with Brian Gosselin...and see how well he does telling Brian that he does think Brian is being honest....but that he just mis-identified...(at close range)....a 'man-in-a-suit' as a 7-8 ft. tall Sasquatch. 

I think kit would walk away from that conversation with his "tail between his legs", so to speak. :)

Edited by SweatyYeti

kitakaze

Precious.

I would feel as reluctant to tell Gosselin I think a hoax is more likely than Bigfoot in Whitehall, New York as would a person letting Pat Lindquist know the 7 ft, 300 pound Bigfoot he saw with wide set eyes, flared nostrils and mange which so convinced him and Rene Dahinden who would refuse to accept a hoax without a recreation was in fact a $200 monkey suit and four pranksters...

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/articles/canadianhoax.htm

The puffery and self-righteousness, the maverick thinking you believe you're engaging in, parading around Gosselin and Griffin as if these stories they tell are powerful indicators of Bigfoot in New York and Indiana is belief culture at its finest.

That you warm yourself with thoughts of the noble and emboldened witness of your forest spirit casting down the heathen with their awesome truth is the most amusing thing ever. You should make a propaganda poster showing the valiant knower casting down the swarthy skeptic with his tale between his legs. 

The reality of how human perception can be affected, the actual history of hoaxing, misidentification and confabulated perception never need bother you. You are the maverick thinker who cares if some people have close range daylight experiences with something that convinced them they saw Bigfoot when they did not? Gosselin, like Lindquist, believes what he saw and that's good enough for you. Your teflon is strong...

Bigteflon3.jpg

norseman

As pointed out.

Smeja passed his polygraph test.

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2012/08/justin-smejas-official-polygraph.html

So if we are to simply put our faith in the science of polygraph tests? 

Bob Heronimous was in the Patty suit at Bluff creek, California. And a Bear hunter from the same state shot two Sasquatch, killing one and wounding another............

Why?

Sign in to follow this