xspider1

The Pgf Is Undeniable Proof Of Bigfoot, Story At 11

What is the psychosis with everyone needing to believe the PGF film? Some do, some don't, who cares? BF crosses a huge psychological paradigm, not everyone wants to accept it, and this is probably good, in the long run. Most everyone lives in a bubble of one sort or another....not everyone is logical, rational, and high intelligence, like the Waggs. Therefore, we must suffer.

Backdoc

Wag,

Words like 'psychosis' and 'believe' I find interesting.

Skeptics say those who fall on the 'Patty- is -real' side do so because of some unique mental condition is an attempt to diminish them.  It may very well be the believer has some very reasonable basis for arriving at their conclusions.

Bill Munns has a background we are all mostly aware of.  He spent years applying that knowledge to the PGF.  He concludes in the Munns Report and WRMP Patty is real.  Other believers fall in a similar camp.

I agree we are all in a bubble of our own making based on our experiences of life, our education, and other factors.  What the Skeptics never seem to consider if very highly educated people with very vast experiences can in fact apply those to the PGF and come up with a conclusion that differs from the skeptic. 

The skeptic or the believer may in fact suffer from a mental condition no different than they may suffer from arthritis, sore toes, or ulcers.  However, the idea the believe has a psychosis is a stretch.  In fact, one might say the extreme nature of many skeptics and the method of dismissing thoughtful expert outright is in fact an identifiable mental state.

The skeptics make the mistake in thinking there is a given starting point of 'Bigfoot does not exist'   Some even go as far at to say 'Bigfoot cannot exist'     All of this starts with an absolutism in their thinking.  The problem with that position is it is Not a given.  

We have visual evidence support many reports of a possible unknown creature.  Analysis of that film has largely fallen on the 'attack the messenger' effort.  If a skeptic can watch the Belvins bigfoot video and not feel at least a little less skeptical after viewing that film, they in fact have a new mental condition themselves.   Skeptics, defend this please:

Backdoc

• Upvote 2

Sorry PGf Skeptics, Fence-Sitters, Denialists, Skoftics and those 'who could not care less' x ) but, the jig is up.  There's no way that this happened with a costume:

PattyRightFootAG5_zpsd92c48af-sweatyyeti

( gif credit: 'SweatyYeti') additional References include:  themunnsreport.com and http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/forum/27-patterson-gimlin-film/ , 

I have to say that that is pretty compelling. The calf muscle in the PGF has always intrigued me. The toes also point up here. These features, along with other subtle things like the "armpit fold" really have me scratching my head over how this could be a costume.

Guest DWA

Sorry, Wags.

Logic tends to need to happen in scientific conversations, which if this isn't one, we really shouldn't be having it.

If you go off ranting about the sun is a heat lamp, and it could get turned off at any minute by the Centauri Men and we need to get ready for that, and you stood up in the middle of the room at a solar physics symposium to rant like that, you should not go on for long before security arrives to whisk you off.  And this moreover is how it *should* be.

The discussion of what Patty is revolves around evidence.  Any takes on this discussion not backed by evidence should not for strictly scientific logical and sane reasons be entertained for long.  They really shouldn't.

If one does not want to accept it, great.  But just as with children, some other folktypes should be seen and not heard.  Say one doesn't accept it, move on...and let the rest of us who are actually interested have a logical conversation about it.

Patty is only one piece of evidence; the overall body of evidence suffers not a bit if Patty is proven fake.  But Patty is the most important and compelling single (note that word there, single) piece of the evidence.  Virtual proof that Patty is authentic is, therefore, very important.

Guest Crowlogic

What is the psychosis with everyone needing to believe the PGF film? Some do, some don't, who cares? BF crosses a huge psychological paradigm, not everyone wants to accept it, and this is probably good, in the long run. Most everyone lives in a bubble of one sort or another....not everyone is logical, rational, and high intelligence, like the Waggs. Therefore, we must suffer.

The PGF is more difficult to debunk than it is to accept as real.  That's why I accept it in spite of not accepting that Bigfoot is now extinct.

Since when do I not accept BF? Duh. Thats not the issue. The issue is the PSYCHOTIC need to PROVE IT TO THE WORLD.

Its a meme' on this site, and it drives me a little nutso, that's all. Its like the Chinese Water Tourture. Drip Drip Drip. Must Prove BF to the World, Must Prove BF to the World,Must Prove BF to the World

Its like a bad Simpsons episode, Homer got hit on the head and "Must Prove BF to the World".

Y'all still don't get it. BF is NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION. There is no way to shoehorn him into Western thinking. It does not fit. Sas-Chronicles # 61 just did a good overview of why, from one perspective, this is not allowed to come out. I have different motives. just sayin, get over it.

Edited by chelefoot
Bring into compliance

Hairy Man

That's an amazing gif xspider1 (that I have seen before from SweatyYeti). Not only can you see the calf muscle flex, but you can see the right front foot toes arch upward while the left back foot heal is in the air. This is a very unhuman step - exactly what you would see with a midtarsal break (like you have a hinge in your foot). Cliff Barackman just did a talk at the Yakima Round-up that demonstrated the flexible foot in previously known casts. 

• Upvote 1

salubrious

Y'all might want to take a look at this:

• Upvote 1

Guest DWA

I am more than willing to toss into the hopper that Hieronymous is a shapeshifter wearing a dead red horsehide.  Denial:  who needs science when ya got that?

xspider1

^ That is a very interesting thought, DWA.  I'm just not sure that even a shape-shift could help the Hieronymous/Morris claims.  After all, one of the best in the business couldn't phase it:

post-131-0-98726700-1416278798.jpg

Backdoc: what about the following image does not look exactly like what the credulous 'bleevers' call Bigfoot??   : B

post-131-0-17114600-1416278370.jpg 

:clapping:

Thanks for the video link, Sal.  Thinker Thunker's work is definitely something to thunk think about! 

There is also National Geographic show video showing the joint points do NOT line up, and anatomy experts saying it can't be human.

That being said, most of those BF photos are new to me, I only know about 4 of them! WOW new stuff!!!

norseman
BFF Donor

Sorry PGf Skeptics, Fence-Sitters, Denialists, Skoftics and those 'who could not care less' x ) but, the jig is up.  There's no way that this happened with a costume:

PattyRightFootAG5_zpsd92c48af-sweatyyeti

( gif credit: 'SweatyYeti') additional References include:  themunnsreport.com and http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/forum/27-patterson-gimlin-film/ , 

There is no way that a video or picture IS undeniable proof..............no way. Nor do we want it to be. We wanna be legit and play by Academia rules.

But I think it's **** good evidence :) I think it has inspired a whole generation of Bigfooters to at least give the subject a fair shake and go out and look.

But it's gonna take a body, and it's gonna take a legion of Bigfooters to stop ostracizing the pro kill stance and instead embrace it. If not directly then indirectly.......... 

Can't pull the trigger? No worries. Support someone who can!

• Upvote 1

But it's gonna take a body, and it's gonna take a legion of Bigfooters to stop ostracizing the pro kill stance and instead embrace it. If not directly then indirectly..........

Alot of people are anti-exposure period, not just anti pro-kill. Leave em alone. Illegals kill 4000 Americans a year through DWI alone, sharks and bears, and other wild animals kill a standard % of humans a year, just like car accidents, slipping in the shower. BF is just another natural phenomena that, yes, they may kill a few humans a year, nothing compared to what could be preventable. Don't like it, but there is not much going to be done about it no hows.

Edited by Wag