Stillwater And Tennessee Trackers Field Notes

Possible knuckle track of a young sasquatch inside of the Tennessee foot track.

post-24191-0-29745200-1416697908_thumb.j

Compare the similarities and differences between the possible knuckle track inside of the Tennessee foot track with this picture of a gorilla knuckle track. 

post-24191-0-81132500-1416697960.jpg

Chelefoot: Hard to determine. Possibly 12" to 13". Pushed up mud in the center right of the track is probably created by the midtarsal break in it's foot.

HRPuffnstuff: Thanks!

Guest lightheart

Stillwater, I am not sure I would recognize a knuckle print. The one inside the footprint is one knuckle? Do you have any more pics of knuckle prints?

Lightheart: The one inside the foot track appears to me to consist of 4 knuckles. Almost like there was a 2nd smaller individual other than the larger individual that made the foot track, the 2nd smaller one may have been knuckle walking using it's arms walking on all fours like a gorilla. I don't have any more examples of gorilla knuckle walking prints at this time. Not a lot of examples on the internet.

Guest lightheart

Thanks Stillwater. I will make it a point to start looking for these. I could have seen knuckle prints but had no idea of what I was looking at.

The site location is surrounded by a 6 foot high heavy duty chain link fence. Something has gained access to the location by physically pulling and ripping the chain link fence side ways, away from the corner post.  Gap in fence is wide enough for any large human to enter the site with ease. Absolutely no sign of the chain link fence being cut or signs of tools being used. It is completely done by brute force pulling the fence away from the corner post.

post-24191-0-60538800-1416707808_thumb.j

Close up look of the corner section of fence showing no signs of it being cut. The pooled up, muddy area is where the track was found.

post-24191-0-61814100-1416707563_thumb.j

Something had gained access to the this section of the site by grabbing the fence in the middle and pulling it apart by brute force. Gap in fence is wide enough for any large human to enter the site with ease. Absolutely no sign of the chain link fence being cut or signs of tools being used. It is completely done by brute force pulling the fence apart.

post-24191-0-32996300-1416707057_thumb.j

Lightheart: Just a theory, sometimes when people find a 3 toed bigfoot foot print they assume it is a footprint by an individual that may have a deformity or that it may be due to inbreeding.

Maybe it isn't a foot track to start with. If these creatures are not only bipedal, but also capable of walking on all fours like a gorilla. Maybe in the 3 toed footprint cases, the toe prints are instead knuckle prints from their hands and the back part of the print is where their leg completes the stride and leaves a heel impression. The 3 toed print could actually be made by the knuckles on their hand and the heel of their foot. Just a theory.  

Guest lightheart

That is well- reasoned. I have always thought that the three -toed prints were not sasquatch, but rather alligator or something else. I think your theory has merit. I will definely start looking for these. Do you think the knuckles are flat when they do this? What happens to the thumb when they are walking on their knuckles?

Tennessee Tracker made a good find. Not more than 50 feet behind the site, obscured from view by the fallen leaves were quite a few bones. Bones were split and broken. Most likely to gain access to the marrow. Something had a finger licking good time back there. Lol!

post-24191-0-96100000-1416710326_thumb.j

post-24191-0-40872500-1416710302_thumb.j

post-24191-0-93603800-1416710234_thumb.j

post-24191-0-43117200-1416710257_thumb.j

post-24191-0-59923500-1416710191_thumb.j

Inside of bones cleaned out.

post-24191-0-44880300-1416709950_thumb.j

Lightheart: In a way, yes I would say they are flat. Think about how Fred Sanford on the TV show "Sanford and Son" would hold his hand up and bend his knuckles when he was faking a heart attack. He wasn't bending his fingers all the way, just the top portion of his fingers. The thumb though is very rarely seen in prints. The thumb must be in a position where it is not being used and it is clearing the ground.  

Thanks for sharing the information on your research and the great photos, Stillwater1967. Judging by the height of the opening in the fence relative to its overall height, the opening looks to be roughly 4' high at the top. Does that seem about right to you?

I spent March to August of 1970 in Millington, north of Memphis, attending Naval Avionics "A" School. Didn't have a car of my own there so wasn't able to get a sense of the state. Hope to remedy that situation one day.

Are those deer bones? I'm curious, because awhile ago I found a good sized bone that seemed fairly clean of marrow and I chucked it into the woods. The next day I found a similar bone in the exact same place, not where there are large predators around. Almost like a calling card, so to speak.

These will be the last photos I will be posting of the Tennessee site till we make our return trip either this winter or in the springtime. Tennessee Tracker and I agreed after reviewing all of our photos that any other photos we possess would effect the integrity and the location of this site. Sorry we can not post them.

There is an old abandoned house at this site. The windows are all boarded up and it is a very dark adventure going inside. The downstairs is fairly clean, but the upstairs bedrooms are trashed. The floors are covered and piled up with old clothing and newspapers. It would make fine place to keep warm on a cold wintery day for our bipedal friend. Tennessee Tracker could not be talked into going upstairs. I have bird dog blood in me and I don't mind flushing things out. So I got elected to go upstairs and do the flushing. While up there I was able to get the photos you are viewing. Tennessee Tracker swears she heard something moving around on the other end of the upstairs while I was investigating a bedroom on the other end of the upstairs of the house.

Our conclusions on the Tennessee site: Our friend is most likely returning to this site for 2 reasons. One possibility is something at this location supplies it's basic mineral needs. I can't go into that any farther, but next trip we will be taking soil samples to have them analyzed. Secondly, we believe our friend is using the structure on this location for shelter during cold weather and rainy weather.

Acknowledgements: We do not take credit for discovering this location. Discovery of this location was made by another group of very knowledgeable, hard working researchers. Our goals at this location were to confirm their theories, confirm that this site still had ongoing activity and to find new evidence.

Our next postings in our field reports will most likely be from our home area.

Thanks to all that took the time to view our field reports and share in Stillwater and Tennessee Tracker's adventures.    

Heading upstairs.

post-24191-0-66098300-1416714974_thumb.j

Upstairs bedroom #1.

post-24191-0-08913300-1416714940_thumb.j

Upstairs bedroom #2.

post-24191-0-88962400-1416714895_thumb.j

Dang, you guys need your own TV show.

The fence being ripped away and the footprint find being near to it are intriguing.

Anyway a bear could do that?

This has been one of the more enjoyable threads I've read lately outside the Premium Area.

Thanks for posting the info you felt like you could and still maintain the integrity of the site. I'd also like to thank both yourself and Tennessee Tracker for your discretion in keeping the area secret.

You probably have a lot more info but just can't share it.

I *get* that.

Edited by HRPuffnstuff