Finding Bigfoot

Yeah, the Amazon show was interesting from a scenic and cultural sense, as for real evidence, well they find just as much in the Sierras. And at least two of the encounter stories were over 20 years old.

As for Matt never hearing of any possible bigfoot (human) kills, well I would attribute that to the script writer and not Matt.

Watching over a few old episodes and I think Florida is where they found the best evidence, of all places.

Guest lightheart

Woodslore, Florida has actually surpassed Oregon in number of sightings. I think the states with the largest number of sightings are Washington, California, and Florida in that order. Pretty amazing to think about..

I know many people believe that IF Bigfoot exists then maybe they could be found in remote areas in the PNW or BC. Because Florida has less remote undeveloped area than the West coast, they are concentrated in certain areas of the state. The deer population is thriving here and even the bear population has reached numbers that may soon allow limited hunting once again. IMHO Florida has a much larger population of the hairy ones than you might think.

It depends on where you are getting your info from. On the BFRO Florida has 303 reports and Oregon 242 reports. But on Oregon Bigfoot.com Oregon has 858 reports and Florida 20 reports. 

Guest lightheart

Good point. I would think however that it would stand to reason that on a website which focuses on Oregon Bigfoot that there would be few Florida reports. I suspect the data found on most databases m may be skewed for a variety of reasons Just pointing out that Florida is not a state where one would expect to find large numbers of hairy hominids but the data does show that the state must have a sizable population.

BFF Patron

MM wanted the guide to poke at one of the most venomous and aggressive snakes  on the planet with a stick.   The guide refused......... 

Consistent with what I would expect,      guess who the mental giant is in the quote above, hint......  ^^^^^^

I loved the guide's matter of fact, logical response:  it could drop to the ground, and then they would not know where it is.  I wonder if he really wanted to say "No, you idiot" !

This tweet from Bobo was interesting:

That shaman was kind of a jerk/extortionist. He wouldn't come out on camera unless he got an extra $800. #FindingBigfoot @AnimalPlanet

• 1 month later...
Guest ewashguy56

yesterday much to my surprise when I went on Facebook the gang from Finding Bigfoot was on live answering questions. I posted a question of which of the 50 states in their opinion led the nation for sightings, howls and other evidence. Bobo replied and said Washington State was #1 followed closely by California and then Oregon. Didn't get to much of a chance to read too many other comments or questions, but I appreciated Bobo replying.

Guest Curious Cat

Thanks ewashguy, glad you got your question answered.

Saw several mentions from Bobo that he will have his own book coming out, does not seem he mentioned when though...

BFF Patron

Somehow I cannot see Bobo writing a book without using the word "dude" several times in every paragraph.

BFF Patron

I can see it,  title would be, Epic Bigfoot 24/7

• 2 months later...

Helps, I would say . Any press is good press in this case.  I really enjoy the show. Sadly ,it  may have come to an end. A very good source told me it has not been renewed as of yet.

I think it initially started well but now almost impossible to finish an episode. The hosts are almost a parody not unsimilar to those other shows.

My take anyways.