TD-40

Bigfoot In Britain?

ewashguy56

I am not too sure about the noise. I would say inconclusive, but the possible pic may have some merit.

Stan Norton

Erm, no. There are none here. Really. None. Move on..

• Upvote 2

Airdale

I don't know, Stan, that's what one might expect an MI5 operative to say in attempting to divert attention from the subject. Has Adam Bird been visited by the MIBs (Men In Bowlers) yet, or possibly John Steed and Emma Peel? LOL!

• Upvote 1

BobbyO
SSR Team

Anyone who even contemplates it needs their head tested and knows absolutely nothing about the country.

I have it on good authority that they are there.

Ok I'm game.

Enlighten me Sasfooty how it could be remotely possible ?

And Adam Bird ?

I have an 8 year old with a bigger brain than this imbecile.

Edited by BobbyO
  • Upvote 2

thermalman

Thanks for the chuckle Bobby O. :biggrin: Is Adam Bird considered good authority?

Edited by thermalman

Sasfooty

Enlighten me Sasfooty how it could be remotely possible ?

You don't want to know, and I don't want to cause another disturbance.

Did anybody really see anything in this over edited short video? The video asked, "Did you hear him?". Was I supposed to of heard BF? I believe this video can be from anywhere and seems to have nothing to do with anything and that the sound could have been added to the video. IMO.

BobbyO
SSR Team

You don't want to know, and I don't want to cause another disturbance.

I do Sasfooty, trust me I do because I am born and bred English.

You said you have it on good authority that my Island had Sasquatches, tell me how that is possible ?

I'm all ears.

Thanks for the chuckle Bobby O. :biggrin: Is Adam Bird considered good authority?

Maybe on Mars but not on our planet..

Sasfooty

And I also said "and I don't want to cause another disturbance". Looks like one is already trying to get started.

I have it on good authority that they are there.

Sasfooty, this does call for a good new topic. You were the first to post after this video. We would love you to share your authority or beliefs about BF in Britain if you have not already. Cheers!

Sasfooty

The first hint that there are some there, was from someone that didn't give me permission to discuss what I was told.

The first hint that there are some there, was from someone that didn't give me permission to discuss what I was told.

Surely you can talk without permission unless you swore under oath not to. You brought this up in the first place. Why bring it up if you are not willing to talk about it. No harm intended here but think you should start a new topic about your authority of existence for BF in the UK.