TD-40

Bigfoot In Britain?

chelefoot

I'm going to call my daughter in Essex and ask if she has seen any BF lately.  I'll get back with yall. :)

Wonder about the migration patterns of BF in the UK and where did they come from? Did the North American BF migrate to the UK years ago or did the UK BF migrate to North America? Does BF swim? Was BF smuggled into the UK and released? Please advise! LOL! :laugh:

MarkGlasgow

Beyond ridiculous.

Sas do you believe everything your sources tell you? I thought that after the last Dyer debacle you would be a bit more selective over what you take on board.

No BF in the UK. Adam Bird's attempts to convince us otherwise are at best misguided, at worst hoaxing.

The Grey Man legend stems from a natural phenomenon known as the Brocken Spectre. This part of Scotland is beautiful but barren and lacks the woods or shelter that such a creature would require.

Imagine that BF were zapping around time and dimensions at will. I could have a sighting whilst in the bath tub. That would make for a great Finding Bigfoot recreation huh!?

the parkie

I'm going to call my daughter in Essex and ask if she has seen any BF lately.  I'll get back with yall. :)

Whereabouts? If she's not too far from me then I'll put on a patty suit and run across her front lawn...

Actually, I think Adam Bird is at best hoaxing and at worst mentally ill.

• Upvote 1

thermalman

^That would make him almost omnipresent Mark, which is closing in on the values attributed to other spiritual beings, whom we cannot discuss in the general forums. Just saying.

Edited by thermalman

Stan Norton

I'm from Essex. Certainly some very strange individuals there but never seen a bigfoot. Orang utans no. Orange tans, yes.

• Upvote 2

chelefoot

My daughter is in Stanford Le Hope. Is that close to you?

Squatchy McSquatch

Do British bigfeets behead people too? Do they mindspeak ? Enjoy blueberry scones? Is there infrasound occurring? Anyone feel uneasy in the woods once? Are there British dogmen, and are they friends or foes? Do British bigfoots use fire, weapon, tools and other oddities? Do they manipulate trees and do they avoid game cams? Have they been known to toss wild boar on Queen's Land?

Pathetic? Possibly. 

Absurd? Absolutely.

There are as many BigFooT in England as there are in North America.

Celtic Raider

I saw this posted on Io9 this morning. Interesting audio...

Sounds exactly like a large cat............lion or tiger at a nearby wildlife park almost certainly.

No evidence and no credible reports for Bigfoot in the UK, move along.............nothing to see here!

Cotter

I thought the leprechauns and witches drove the BF out during the great battle of 1734?

Do British bigfoots use fire, weapon, tools and other oddities? 

Well they do like to toast crumpets.

Wheellug

Thought the 'giants' were driven out pre-Roman times... 

Then again, isn't there still a giant in England at Cerne Abbas? 

Stan Norton

Thought the 'giants' were driven out pre-Roman times...

Then again, isn't there still a giant in England at Cerne Abbas?

There's something big about the Cerne Abbas giant and it's not his feet. He must've been popular with the laydeez...

• Upvote 1