Sign in to follow this  
Drew

Todd Standing Hoaxing? Is Blinky Todd Standing? - New Pics/dna Results

Drew

Bill,

This looks fake to me.  As an expert on Animatronics, can you say if this looks like Animatronics or CGI?

https://vine.co/v/MOv6aTZej20

Thanks

Looks like John Fogerty of Creedence Clearwater Revival in Makeup to me. lol

SweatyYeti

^

I'm guessin' it's Leif Erickson reincarnated. :)

Bill

Link does not play on my browser.

Drew

Bill

Here is the Youtube link, go to 1:10 to see the blink

Edited by Drew

WV FOOTER

I don't see any muscle movement anywhere except in the eye socket, meaning, some muscle movement around the socket should be detectable when blinking. This looks like a costume, not a real Bigfoot, or anything else Living. IMO.  Standing has a running history of probable Fake Bigfoots on Video, so this is just another attempt. IMO.

Bill

Looks like a mask or prop head with an eyeblink mechanism. Not hard to build mechanically. I've made quite a few myself over the years. No CGI likely. Mechanical is easier.

Hairwork isn't bad. Some skilled effort went into that.

• Upvote 3

PBeaton

Drew,

When we blink, it is with the eye lid. If we're to involve the eye brow(as seen here) we also involve the cheek. My 2 cents...hoax.

Pat...

• Upvote 3

SweatyYeti

Standing has a running history of probable Fake Bigfoots on Video, so this is just another attempt. IMO.

This is definitely a fake. It's laughable how stiff the subject is...and the eyebrow movement looks mechanical.

I think this may be Todd's last stand... ;)

Edited by SweatyYeti
  • Upvote 1

Wheellug

Went to a few web sites and found this one, http://animalmakers.com/Catalog/gorillas.php, suit 5757,  the blinking on that site is to me, very mechanical as both up and lower lids move like a pincer. 

http://diply.com/different-solutions/20-useless-facts-you-didnt-know-but-need-know/31941  #3, spontaneous blinking pattern.. its the upper lid that's doing the work for people. 

So.. on the Standings image, its primarily the Upper lid.. which actually is very realistic. 

Drew

Looks like a mask or prop head with an eyeblink mechanism. Not hard to build mechanically. I've made quite a few myself over the years. No CGI likely. Mechanical is easier.

Hairwork isn't bad. Some skilled effort went into that.

Thanks.

I thought you would be able to give an opinion on that.

Stan Norton

Why are we even wasting breath on this utter nonsense?? It is laughable and lamentable.

• Upvote 3

Or is it, just crazy enough to be true ? lol

MarkGlasgow

I do love Todd's puppet collection.

It's rumoured that for his next photoshoot he's employing the assistance of some old teddy bears and also an old 'Oscar the Grouch' prop that he bought of eBay.

I'm told that old Oscar can wink and blink with the best of them!

roguefooter

I noticed on both of the creatures that they both have fixed motionless eyes that only look straight ahead. It's only when the camera is directly in front of them does it look like they're staring at the camera. When they're filmed at other angles they're never looking at the camera.

Sign in to follow this