Todd Standing Hoaxing? Is Blinky Todd Standing? - New Pics/dna Results

SweatyYeti

Indeed, great catch Salubrious and again great work Sweaty, I see you are getting some play over on Bigfoot Evidence.  Although I don't think Standing and Meldrum will be fazed here it will take many of those folks in the "who knows? Maybe.." camp into being convinced of hoax.  I don't know who is keeping Standing employed as a full time bigfooter these past few years but how will that person feel...

Thanks for letting me know that, 1980... :)  I checked out a couple of the sites that are carrying the story. I'm glad to see it's getting some publicity, outside of the Forum.

Hopefully, this will lead to a proof that the first two "creatures" Todd captured on video are fakes.

I say 'two' because we know the first creature is a fake....and, the 2nd "creature" shares these aspects in common with the first one...

1) They both stand still/pose for the camera.....

2) They both are seen from directly in front...

3) They both stare, and barely move their heads......

4) They both have closed mouths, and show no facial movement...(other than one eye blink). 

What would the odds be, of Todd faking the one Bigfoot....and then just happening to capture a real one on video...replicating all these aspects of the first, hoaxed one. Approximately......zippo. :)

Edited by SweatyYeti
SweatyYeti

Nice try, Todd...but what about the animation in Post #123....with completely different foreground branches, in front of the same face??

More fans at work?? :lol:

Edited by SweatyYeti

If you're working with photoshop, that's an insane amount of painstaking and niggling work to reconstruct nearly the entire side of that "creature's" face. Considerable expertise and effort would've gone into that to hide all the blending and cloning techniques used to give it correct uniformity. You would think that if were indeed the case, Todd would credit the contributor in some way. It is a very convenient answer to cover this highly suspicious piece of "evidence".

SweatyYeti

^

Absolutely, Cornelius....given the amount of work involved, why didn't either the person who did it, or Todd, publicize the work.....the amazing, completely clear look at "The Sasquatch"?

There is also one other deficiency with Todd's "explanation"....the glint in the subject's left eye....(an un-photoshopped area)....moves.

Also, in addition to that amount of work....there is also the other image, with an entirely different set of branches in front of the same face image. 

WHO did that....and WHY??? :)

I will be sending that animation to 'Bigfoot Evidence' later on, today. 

Edited by SweatyYeti
bipedalist
BFF Patron

No blinking here (photoshopping? probably)

post-86-0-37299600-1397743054_thumb.jpg

Edited by bipedalist
  • Upvote 3

The buttons for editing a post are missing on my reply screen so...

Dr. Meldrum Said on Facebook:

'According to Todd, the photoshopped image was done by some unrelated party who emailed it to him out of the blue, whose aim was to render the face sans the obscuring boughs. The images are one and the same -- hence the identical position. Apparently, it had nothing to do with Todd, it was undertaken by this person unsolicited . There is your "PROOF." If anyone has information to the contrary, please share.'

'Well, if you would "look through the correct end of the binoculars" -- The upper image is the altered one. Altered to remove the branches and recreate what the face might have looked like without the intervening branches obscuring the face. Where is the offense??? People have been doing that sort of recreation with other images of sasquatch for decades and no one has cried foul! Really? Now whether that is the face of a sasquatch remains to be evaluated on the basis of other criteria. But a trumped up accusation of manipulation of the image by Todd is far from "proof"!'

'I have seen more. That does NOT dispel all the questions I have about other matters, but as I said to this point -- It made me sit up in my chair. I am not simply accepting Todd at his word, and he has been forthcoming and very cooperative when I have asked for more details. Understand, I am extremely busy this semester and have not had the time to devote as much attention to this as I will eventually. Nevertheless, I marvel at the level of diatribe from many quarters and look forward to some substantive thoughtful conversation and productive discussions.'

The only "criteria" anyone needs to evaulate "whether that is the face of a sasquatch" or any living, breathing creature for that matter, is adequate vision and common sense. 

I definitely wanted to share this here personally.  Sweaty Yeti did a great job on the gif of Todd's Muppet Head and locating the flaw in Todd's claim. I look forward to working on this more with him.  Now its time to finish the job with what I discovered yesterday.

(I posted this in a new thread because its going to get extensive but I guess a mod merged it here.  Too bad because this one REALLY deserves to stand on its own.  Hopefully it will go back. )    

Enjoy Everyone!   :cool:     

http://thesasquatchvoice.blogspot.com/2014/04/how-toddster-operates.html

Dave

post-120-0-36909200-1397755678_thumb.png

post-120-0-44906100-1397755581_thumb.png

Edited by PragmaticTheorist
ExTrumpet

The buttons for editing a post are missing on my reply screen so... Dr. Meldrum Said on Facebook: 'According to Todd, the photoshopped image was done by some unrelated party who emailed it to him out of the blue, whose aim was to render the face sans the obscuring boughs. The images are one and the same -- hence the identical position. Apparently, it had nothing to do with Todd, it was undertaken by this person unsolicited . There is your "PROOF." If anyone has information to the contrary, please share.' 'Well, if you would "look through the correct end of the binoculars" -- The upper image is the altered one. Altered to remove the branches and recreate what the face might have looked like without the intervening branches obscuring the face. Where is the offense??? People have been doing that sort of recreation with other images of sasquatch for decades and no one has cried foul! Really? Now whether that is the face of a sasquatch remains to be evaluated on the basis of other criteria. But a trumped up accusation of manipulation of the image by Todd is far from "proof"!' 'I have seen more. That does NOT dispel all the questions I have about other matters, but as I said to this point -- It made me sit up in my chair. I am not simply accepting Todd at his word, and he has been forthcoming and very cooperative when I have asked for more details. Understand, I am extremely busy this semester and have not had the time to devote as much attention to this as I will eventually. Nevertheless, I marvel at the level of diatribe from many quarters and look forward to some substantive thoughtful conversation and productive discussions.'

So, one of the leading researchers in all-things-squatch has been too busy to "devote as much attention" to what would be the clearest image of a sasquatch ever?  Really?

salubrious

Moderator Statement:

This topic has been merged with 'Burying Sylvanic And Todd Standing Once And For All!'

The initial post appears above: http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/46721-can-bill-munns-comment-on-todd-standing-blink/?p=831413

I definitely wanted to share this here personally.  Sweaty Yeti did a great job on the gif of Todd's Muppet Head and locating the flaw in Todd's claim. I look forward to working on this more with him.  Now its time to finish the job with what I discovered yesterday.

Good work! -plussed!

All were released by Standing at different times. A couple of the photos can be seen here released by Standing in 2010:

http://squatchdetective.weebly.com/sylvanic--todd-standing.html

A couple other variations can be seen as cover shots of his videos:

http://www.bigfootnorth.com/#!video-reel/cpog

I don't think they're shopped at all. Like others pointed out the eye glare is consistent with a change in the light source.

Thanks RF. I guess Standing IS that stupid. But these images are definitely shopped. The blinking GIF that had a few branches added over Muppetfoot's face was exactly the same except for the branches that don't seem to be attached to anything. That would be impossible without shopping. The eye glare for that one isn't a change in the light source, otherwise, all the shadows would be different. There is a halo around the branch that was shopped near its left eye which affected the glare. This is how they merged sharp edges into the scene. Was there another example you were referring to?

No blinking here (photoshopping? probably)

attachicon.gifstandsquatch.jpg

:D Beauty!

Edited by Gigantofootecus
  • gigantor unlocked this topic