Todd Standing Hoaxing? Is Blinky Todd Standing? - New Pics/dna Results

Squatchologist

Not sure why came out like that, but if click the link it will bring you to interesting video. I was watching lastnight and thought Standing looked an awful lot like the blinking squatch

Edited by Squatchologist

I definitely wanted to share this here personally.  Sweaty Yeti did a great job on the gif of Todd's Muppet Head and locating the flaw in Todd's claim. I look forward to working on this more with him.  Now its time to finish the job with what I discovered yesterday.

(I posted this in a new thread because its going to get extensive but I guess a mod merged it here.  Too bad because this one REALLY deserves to stand on its own.  Hopefully it will go back. )    

Enjoy Everyone!   :cool:     

http://thesasquatchvoice.blogspot.com/2014/04/how-toddster-operates.html

Dave

attachicon.gifTodd'sTimestamp Arrows.png

Thanks for that write up, I really enjoyed it. I think Standing is every bit as fake as his muppet pictures, but it amuses me to follow the story nonetheless. I followed your link to the "Bigfoot Researcher Goes Missing" video and was struck by something very significant. In the narrative, at 10:40 Standing states "the RCMP, they grilled me about, you know, everything that had gone on." I would presume then that if footage and/or photographs of a real BF had been taken during this little adventure, he would have shown it to the RCMP as proof that he was telling the truth about his disappearance. I wonder if any sources with the RCMP could verify this? I refuse to believe that he wouldn't at the first opportunity pop up and say 'but look, I'm telling the truth, look at these photos!' to keep himself out of trouble. That is...unless he didn't have any photos/film to begin with...

Well evidently Standing is now the 'Puppet-Master' as he has full control over what Meldrum and others can say about what they saw due to the NDAs they signed for his upcoming documentary.

Meldrum et al have gone out into the field with Standing. And they are claiming to have had experiences. Presumably they aren't completely stupid and gullible to be hoaxed by Todd's friends hiding in the bush or whatever. I'll wait for the show and tell and see what happens then.

SweatyYeti

I definitely wanted to share this here personally.  Sweaty Yeti did a great job on the gif of Todd's Muppet Head and locating the flaw in Todd's claim. I look forward to working on this more with him.  Now its time to finish the job with what I discovered yesterday.

(I posted this in a new thread because its going to get extensive but I guess a mod merged it here.  Too bad because this one REALLY deserves to stand on its own.  Hopefully it will go back. )    

Enjoy Everyone!   :cool:     

Excellent work, PT!!  You have definitely proven that Todd has manipulated his own images/videos. :)

And, thanks....I'm looking forward to doing some more work on this mystery with you, also. There is still more to be done!

Here is another layer, to add to the mystery....I took the image of the "younger Sasquatch" from your article, PT....and overlaid a crop of the "adult Sasquatch" onto it...(aligned by the main branch)...

Sylvanic-TwoPuppetSquatches-SameBranchAG

Apparently both were caught on video underneath the very same tree branch.....(years apart??) Sasquatches seem to like that spot of ground....perhaps there is a 'BUS STOP" nearby. 

Edited by SweatyYeti
bipedalist
BFF Patron

Outstanding Photoshopping job, BP! :lol:

Credit goes to a talented Facebook patron.   Check out Team Squatchin USA's Facebook page for a puppethead lookalike extraordinaire!

^^^^Great catch sweaty on the same twigs in both pics.    Busted times 12!

Yah, full control hoax damage control now, Prag Theorist got 'em by the kannickies. 

Edited by bipedalist

Apparently both were caught on video underneath the very same tree branch.....(years apart??) Sasquatches seem to like that spot of ground....perhaps there is a 'BUS STOP" nearby. 

Must be where they put the, ahem, gifting bowls!

t.

bipedalist
BFF Patron

I believe Standing will be getting a swirlie from Erickson in one of those gifting bowls if he took 2 mil. from him as alluded to in the blog link above. 

Yes SY, there is definitely more overlap with that branch I found in other images too but just had to set those aside for now.  

Cornelius, likely the only way Todd may be getting into some actual bigfoot activity is because of others who have reported the activity to him.  

Edited by PragmaticTheorist
SweatyYeti

Credit goes to a talented Facebook patron.   Check out Team Squatchin USA's Facebook page for a puppethead lookalike extraordinaire!

^^^^Great catch sweaty on the same twigs in both pics.    Busted times 12!

Yah, full control hoax damage control now, Prag Theorist got 'em by the kannickies. 

Thanks, BP. :)  Todd sure has been busted several times over, now. He needs to be asked about a few discrepancies....and provide some sensible answers. 

That's gonna be tough....since there is no sense to any of this. 

Yes SY, there is definitely more overlap with that branch I found in other images too but just had to set those aside for now.  

We'll have to put together a collection of animations/comparisons, PT...so we can build as strong a case as possible, against Todd. :)

Edited by SweatyYeti
bipedalist
BFF Patron

Just to remind those of you late to the party with PMP access this is the old BFF 1.0 discussion of the failed Sylvanic charade. 

You won't be able to enter the forum without PMP access paid up. 

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/27881-todd-standing-sylvanic-finally-exposed/?hl=sylvanic

SweatyYeti

Here is another animation...combining two images I've found in Todd's videos....showing the PuppetSquatch in two positions behind the tree branch...(looking as if it's coming-in for a landing)...

Sylvanic-Creature1-TwoLocationsAG1_zps4d

The 'combination' image...

Syvanic-Creature1-TwoLocations_zpsc1475f

Here is a link to the first animation I made from these two images, and posted in Post #123...(showing how precisely the face matches-up with itself, in both images)...

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w28/SweatyYeti/Fun2/Sylly-vanicAG9_zps08432cc1.gif

What I find interesting...and amazing beyond words currently available.....is that, Todd claims he traveled deep into a remote area....(where few have ever been)....came upon a Sasquatch family's domicile, and got high-resolution video footage of them from almost directly in front of their faces....yet, the creature, as seen here....doesn't even turn it's head to look at Todd. :wacko: 

Edited by SweatyYeti
  • Upvote 3

Yep Sweaty, a point I made somewhere was that since Todd shows the head above the branch and then below, he would have caught some of the body on video below the branch.  Oh yeah, I think I posed the question to Dr. Meldrum.  

I'm glad you pasted those two images together.  

SweatyYeti

Yep Sweaty, a point I made somewhere was that since Todd shows the head above the branch and then below, he would have caught some of the body on video below the branch.  Oh yeah, I think I posed the question to Dr. Meldrum.  

I'm glad you pasted those two images together.  

Good point, PT... :)

It doesn't look right, that in both images....the subject's head is in the lower left-hand corner. Todd should have gotten much more of the subject within view of the camera.

I hadn't thought of that specific point last night.  Did you hear back from Jeff, on your question?

roguefooter wrote:

This video has some pretty good info on the whole thing:

Thanks for posting that link, rogue... :)

I like what the narrator says at the end of the video...

"What are the chances of somebody making a fictional movie called 'Sylvanic'...and then stumbling across a place called 'Sylvanic', and finding a real Bigfoot footage? In my opinion, it's all fiction."

It reminds me of the very same principle I had proposed, just the other day...

"What would the odds be of Todd faking the one Bigfoot....and then just happening to capture a real one on video...replicating all these aspects of the first, hoaxed one. Approximately....ZIPPO." 

Edited by SweatyYeti
  • gigantor unlocked this topic