Todd Standing Hoaxing? Is Blinky Todd Standing? - New Pics/dna Results

bipedalist
BFF Patron

EXTREMELY unlikely there would be any snow in August even in Canada.  There are places you can check what the weather was on a certain day too for different areas.  

Here's the other thing, even if there was snow, you're not going to have sub-zero temperatures in August, and thus you WILL have dripping/wetness down the rocks.  There is none especially with the sun out as is seen on the top of the muppet's head.  

No dripping rocks because that is studio snow, either shaving cream or an ivory snow mix that resembles such.  

roguefooter

This thread went from talking about the blinking squatch, which IMO, during one of the videos it move's slightly and there are at least some things that lead me to think it could be real.  Now the blonde squatch head is just ridiculously fake and IMO has been debunked many times in this thread, but the original title of the thread was on the blinking squatch video, which again, for several reasons has some things to it that look real.  It probably isn't given that Standing also claims this horribly fake looking blonde squatch is real also, but at least the blinking squatch is worth talking about and breaking down the why's/why not's of the veracity of the video and if it is real or fake.  Seems like the thread got off track to me.

They actually both blink-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_Y3YqST6CU

Now with that in mind, remember that Standing has a sister who is a makeup artist. Not only that but looking back at his original "Sylvanic" project, his buddy producer Kenneth Barr has a lot of film experience himself including digital compositing-

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3826767/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cr2

here is a good example of what digital compositing is capable of-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7z-3AVmGCQ

Even the quality of Todd's documentary is very professional, so I would say he has access to just about anything that can be done.

But does the exif data mean that these were still shots or video taken with that camera?   Does that camera have the ability to freeze shots from the video?  Thing is, that camera doesn't do HD does it as he claimed it was done in?  I would think not if its only a 10 MP camera.  

This is what has me puzzled. Look at the YouTube video I posted above, he apparently has both photos and video footage from what appears to be the same event.

Edited by roguefooter
bipedalist
BFF Patron

Standing does have that caveman sort of "je ne sais quoi"!  I still can't get away from the head on a stick scenario though. 

SweatyYeti

Squatchologist posted this earlier but the link doesn't seem to work. Good stuff-

http://bigfootresearch.blogspot.com/2014/04/is-todd-standing-man-behind-mask.html#more

'Bigfoot Evidence' has the animation....fading from the "Sasquatch" into the "Toddsquatch"...

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2014/04/oh-my-god-look-at-this.html#moretop

Toddsquatch_zpsd1614df2.jpg

Edited by SweatyYeti

Exactly Bipedalist!  

Cornelius, even at elevation and with that sun out at 8PM is looks like (good shadowing then), you'd still have melting.  Besides, those are Douglas Fir boughs and appear fairly lush so it would be well below Timberline.  

RogueF, re Barr, they haven't been working together for a long time and I am told there is an NDA.   

As for the Pics and Vids, yes, that has been an interesting element but one that's difficult to dissect because we don't have all the circumstances.  

Regardless of all these issues, Todd Standing and Sylvanic have been filleted on a stick by the evidence I posted a few pages back and its important to drive it home.  He will have absolutely no valid excuse to explain his reversing images in stills and videos so as to maximize his alleged footage value.  People will be bailing out on him left and right…  Its a Solid Case-Closed along with SW's find despite what Standing says.   

The image changing from Standing to the bigfoot is awesome as well and also deserves more thorough investigation on a microscopic level.

Edited by PragmaticTheorist
bipedalist
BFF Patron

Ivory Snow snow recipe was a golden oldie. 

Unfortunately, this detergent was discontinued in 1978, so whipped shaving cream or some other recipe would have to be dreamed up to flock your rocks, lol.  

• 1 bar plain Ivory Soap (grated) Get as close to one bar as you can without grating your fingertips
  • 1/2 cupish heavy spray starch (sprayed from the can)
  • 3 tbsp warm water from the tap (the hotter the better)

http://www.diylife.com/2010/12/01/how-to-make-snow/

Edited by bipedalist

^ I was kind of hoping that the snow would be there for real. If it's compositing or prop work, they've done a good job.

I wonder if he's so obsessed and delusional that he's decided to fake footage to raise funds for his research hobby? A sort of fake it till you make it if you will...

Edited by Cornelius

If he has indeed raised money based on proven manipulated images, then it may be something for law enforcement to also look into.  What's that 'f' word he has been associated with again?  

salubrious

Yes, bilking investers does not go down well.

'Todd Standing hoaxing' has been proposed as a new title for this thread....

bipedalist
BFF Patron

I notice the presence of the Photoshop CS3 in the exif data.  All we know then is that the image was subjected to Photoshop software viewing but don't know the exact manipulation (if any) that was performed through Photoshop, correct?  Does presence of Photoshop in exif inform that changes to the original file occurred?  

It could be that Photoshop was simply used to reduce the image into a smaller jpeg.  I think that would add reference to it since it is essentially 'creating' a new image.   Sadly I don't even have an updated photoshop right now since upgrading to a new OS not long ago.  

• gigantor unlocked this topic