Todd Standing Hoaxing? Is Blinky Todd Standing? - New Pics/dna Results

Nobody can take these photos of his BFs seriously. I have not seen any news organizations take interest in this one as it does look silly. They are good at looking at the source before giving into a story anyways. Perhaps of it's silliness, not even worth looking into. Sure his next BF closeup will be better as nobody will bite on this one. Not even getting much attention here on BFF.

^ I think there's definitely more going on behind the scenes. I listened to their radio show and Meldrum sounds genuinely impressed with what Todd has been able to show him out in the field. In fact, I too, was pleasantly surprised with his approach on Survivorman.

I'm thinking that Todd Standing is just a very good con man. His whole approach up to now has been a con. Has he now gone legit and found evidence of the real deal? I highly doubt it.

MarkGlasgow

Todd Standing is well aware of the existence of Sasquatch. The area he took Dr.Meldrum to is 100% legit and any evidence there is likely real.  I don't know the back story on those photos and when I have spoken to Todd they were never brought up. It's been said many times that photo evidence will never be conclusive. It's going to take a dead one.

As our Todd is ferociously anti-kill we are going to have to make do with his sisters Muppets and Ewoks in the meantime.....

SweatyYeti

This seems very odd, to me....two very different angle-of-views of the "creature's" face....but with no change in the facial expression, or mouth area...

Sylvia-TwoViews1_zps5b04d648.jpg

• Upvote 2

This seems very odd, to me....two very different angle-of-views of the "creature's" face....but with no change in the facial expression, or mouth area...

That's because the mouth has been is sewn shut! :biggrin:

Xion Comrade

I think this is pretty blatant and bad CGI. Not to mention, look at the friggin size of that things "sagital crest"/forehead....

SweatyYeti

^^ Good point !!

Thanks, Aaron. :)

Here is another comparison of images....with the same result....the "Squatch" remains frozen...

SylviaAG3_zps446b1d4a.gif

Quick, somebody get a hold of Tom Biscardi....I think we have ourselves another 'Frozen Bigfoot' for him to investigate....and....verify... :lol:

Edited by SweatyYeti
SweatyYeti

That's because the mouth has been is sewn shut! :biggrin:

Either that, BR...or, like Curly...he mistook the glue for the maple syrup...  :nono:

Edited by SweatyYeti

I think this is pretty blatant and bad CGI. Not to mention, look at the friggin size of that things "sagital crest"/forehead....

No, not CGI. Not even close. The "thing" or prop is physically there. It is just completely devoid of life. A CGI artist would take more creative liberties whereas a prop just has to be held in place. The most damning thing is that there is no audio.

AaronD

Yeah, don't think a squatch will hold still for a 70 some second filming, blink once, and stay there.......plus it doesn't look like a squatch ;)

SweatyYeti

Suddenly...as Todd patiently stood there...the branches gave way....and Sylvia's mug became crystal clear, for all to see....(and enjoy)...

Sylvia9Large1_zps1a55dae1.jpg

Todd Standing...

"Specializing in Outstanding Hi-Res views of Bigfoot faces.....for over 25 years, approx."...

Toddy2_zps0a7413f3.jpg

http://www.bigfootcrossroads.com/2014/03/why-i-dont-believe-todd-standing.html

Edited by SweatyYeti
Xion Comrade

No, not CGI. Not even close. The "thing" or prop is physically there. It is just completely devoid of life. A CGI artist would take more creative liberties whereas a prop just has to be held in place. The most damning thing is that there is no audio.

No I wasn't talking about the first "Blonde" Puppetfoot he posted(The Brown CGI-Foot came a long while after the blonde puppetfoot), I was referring to the one that "Blinks", its just bad CGI.

• gigantor unlocked this topic