Todd Standing Hoaxing? Is Blinky Todd Standing? - New Pics/dna Results

Arrowhead

Here is another comparison of images....with the same result....the "Squatch" remains frozen...

Great work!  Really makes one skeptical about this.

What if you enlarged the more distant shot so the branches align and let the heat float large to small.  That might give some perspective on the difference in distance the "head" was.

SweatyYeti

^

Thanks, Arrowhead. :) 

Sure, I can re-do the animation...aligning the images by one of the branches, instead of the subject's head....and see how it looks, then. I'll do that later on this evening.

Wheellug

neither for or against.. just trying decipher what I see..

The small change in shade regarding the eye.

The blurry pic has more just slightly more shade..

so the next pic the shade is moved...

seems viable that if the head of the subject kept facing the photographer it would move .. 

Edited by Wheellug

Here is a coarse stabilization of Winky converted to a crappy animated GIF. You can clearly see that he not only winks but he tips his head. This is not a suit. It's a guy with makeup applied to his head..or a sasquatch. Too bad it's from a Standing video.

winky_zpsee575201.gif

salubrious

I was thinking it was a prop but the above dashes that.

SweatyYeti

Here is an overlay of two images of 'Winky', or 'Sylvia'...(take your pick)....one with branches between Todd and the "Beast", and one without...

SylviaAG5_zps4a6759cd.gif

Pretty fancy camerawork, I'd say... ;)

SweatyYeti

What if you enlarged the more distant shot so the branches align and let the heat float large to small.  That might give some perspective on the difference in distance the "head" was.

Here you go, Arrow....the frames aligned, and sized, by the small branch...

SylviaAG7_zps9835f1ef.gif

I'm not sure what can be deduced from this animation...but, maybe something can be. :)

Edited by SweatyYeti
salubrious

Well the camera angle is different. The gray dead wood on the right moves out of the way while the green branch stays put. Also, the subject is not in exactly the same spot. Lighting is different- the darker images seems like the light is more diffuse, as if there is a cloud blocking the sun.

SweatyYeti

^

Yeah, salubrious, Todd has definitely moved (to the left)...and, it does appear that the subject has moved.   :)

Here is another animation, which I think is very telling. I took the 'unobstructed view' image...and one of the other clearer views of the subject's face...increased the contrast....and overlaid them...

SylviaAG9_zpsad70fdcd.gif

I also sharpened the image with the text, with Blurity.

Note the change in the hair, at the right edge of the lips...(the subject's right). It looks to me like the hair has been brushed back....revealing more of the "skin" at the edge of the lips. 

A crop of the area...

SylviaAG9Crop1_zps223b4d7b.gif

Edited by SweatyYeti
salubrious

Sheesh. When does a person show this stuff to Meldrum??

bipedalist
BFF Patron

BF prefers Schick!

Arrowhead

Why does this song pop in my head when I see these photos :)

I saw a werewolf drinkin' a pina colada at Trader Vic's
And his hair was perfect

• Upvote 1
MarkGlasgow

Here is a coarse stabilization of Winky converted to a crappy animated GIF. You can clearly see that he not only winks but he tips his head. This is not a suit. It's a guy with makeup applied to his head..or a sasquatch. Too bad it's from a Standing video.

Can't help but feel that if it was a guy in make-up we'd see much more movement between the shots. Indeed Standing could incorporated quite a bit of head movement in his pics. The head just seems 'planted' to me.

I also think that the branch that obscures the other eye at the time of wink isn't just there by accident. One mechanical eye is much more cost-effective than two....

• gigantor unlocked this topic