Todd Standing Hoaxing? Is Blinky Todd Standing? - New Pics/dna Results

SweatyYeti

Good catch on the mustache movement Sweaty.  I had missed that until today.

Thanks, Drew. :)  

I would love to see the full video, and see if that clump of hair changes during the video, from the subject's arm or hand brushing against it.....or, more suspiciously....during a break in the recording.

I think I'll email the animation to Jeff Meldrum, and see what he thinks about it....since it appears that he has seen the entire video. 

Can't help but feel that if it was a guy in make-up we'd see much more movement between the shots. Indeed Standing could incorporated quite a bit of head movement in his pics. The head just seems 'planted' to me.

I also think that the branch that obscures the other eye at the time of wink isn't just there by accident. One mechanical eye is much more cost-effective than two....

Yeah, if it was a guy in make up, why have him just stand there with a frozen  expression on his face? You could have him turn his head, twitch his lips etc. There would probably be movement that he would be doing unconsciously, like maybe blinking more than once.

Well the head is definitely moving/shifting/drifting a bit in the video - it is not stationary.  And the lips seem to move very slightly in different frames.  The eye blink actually looks very real to me - and combined with the slight movement of the head it looks like the animal (if that is what it is) is viewing something and it seems it's gaze shifts ever so slightly with possible movement of whatever it is looking at.  Now the "blonde squatch" pic looks horribly fake, but this one to me looks like it would be hard to pull off as animatronics.  I am absolutely NO expert, just going by my gut instinct that this is either a person in a very good mask/suit or real. 

Just heard Meldrum and Stroud on Standing's Show...well, evidently Standing and Meldrum's show. What the hell is going on? Stroud claimed to be impressed with the footage he was shown and that is a concern from someone with his directorial aesthetics and camera skill. Meldrum is mum.

Maybe the two are going to do an intervention with Standing or something. I really enjoyed Les' show but man, we need some answers here.

I'm so confused!

MarkGlasgow

Just heard Meldrum and Stroud on Standing's Show...well, evidently Standing and Meldrum's show. What the hell is going on? Stroud claimed to be impressed with the footage he was shown and that is a concern from someone with his directorial aesthetics and camera skill. Meldrum is mum.

Maybe the two are going to do an intervention with Standing or something. I really enjoyed Les' show but man, we need some answers here.

I'm so confused!

Don't worry about Les Stroud. He's just passing through. 

I'm encouraged to hear that Meldrum hasn't thrown himself completely under the Standing bus, but for a man with pretty strong convictions I'm disappointed he's not calling BS like everyone else.

I think these are fakes, they have to be. But I have to say the good work by you people here to disprove the pics have made them look more real, lol. Funny how these things happen. Seriously though, these have to be fakes.

I'm so confused!

Reminds me of the Georgia Hoax with Biscardi claiming that the dead BF was "The Real Deal" as he claimed to of touched it and prodded it. And in the end, claimed to of been dooped perhaps when there was going to be no money deal.

Maybe there is a money agenda here and if all fails, they will claim that they have been dooped as well. I smell BS here!

SweatyYeti

On his website....Cliff Barackman has a nice summary of Todd Standing's videos...

"Questioning Todd, I soon learned that at this time he had five videos that had bigfoots in them. The first video is apparently only a sound recording with no images of sasquatches (I didn’t get to hear the recording). We investigated video number two, with the creature quickly bending over out of sight while above Todd on a hill. His third video shows what is either a bigfoot or a man in suit running on a hillside. This creature is the same brownish orange color as the creature in video number two. Video number four is a close up of what appears to me to be a bigfoot puppet behind some branches. Its dark eyes stare unblinking off to frame right, and there is very little movement visible. The skin appears very much like felt, and its fur lacks the flow pattern that one would expect from a living creature. Video number five is a similar shot, but with a much more convincing bigfoot head. It slightly resembles Patty from the Patterson/Gimlin film, but with a rounder face and more dog-like nose.

Over the last month or so, there seems to have been another still released showing this same head, but possibly from another film."

So, apparently, the Frame on the right...(the 'unobstructed view' of the "Bigfoot")....is the image that Cliff referred to as showing-up more recently...

SylviaVideo5-TwoFrames_zpseda7d0df.jpg

If it is the case, that this still image appeared at a later date, and is not on the original (5th) video...I would find that very suspicious. To me, it would be a strong indicator that Todd re-photographed the costume head...and in handling it, caused the 'hair pattern' to change. 

Link to the article:

http://cliffbarackman.com/finding-bigfoot/finding-bigfoot-episode-guide/finding-bigfoot-season-two/finding-bigfoot-season-two-canadian-bigfoot-eh/

Edited by SweatyYeti
SweatyYeti

^

I think we need some more details, regarding the video footage of this supposed Bigfoot, Aaron. Like...is the unobstructed view of the "creature" part of the 5th video...and if so...is the footage continuous, without a break, from the initial obstructed view to the unobstructed view?

If there is a break in the recording...Todd should be asked how long he stopped filming for, and if he saw the creature bring it's hand up to it's face during that time....(to account for the movement of the facial hair).

Also, what is the duration of the footage of the unobstructed view of the "Beast"?? Todd should have gotten a lengthy recording of it, at that point...once he got such a clear view of the subject. 

Edited by SweatyYeti
SweatyYeti

I think we need some answers on this Sylly-vanic Bigfoot, also... :) ...

SillyAG1_zpsae30659a.gif

Edited by SweatyYeti
SweatyYeti

Here are the two images I used in the animation above...as they appear on-line...

Sylly-vanicTwoFrames_zpse810c7ff.jpg

I rotated the image with the branches in front of the "Bigfoot's" face, to match the other image....and, lo-and-behold....the faces lined-up perfectly, in both the angle-of-view relative to the camera....and in facial expression.

Just one mis-match.....a couple of the branches DISAPPEARED.   :)

Can you say...."BUSTED"?? :lol:

Edited by SweatyYeti

Not that I ever felt it was real, but I think Sweaty just stuck a fork in it, and it's done.

Edited by Ike
  • gigantor unlocked this topic