Todd Standing Hoaxing? Is Blinky Todd Standing? - New Pics/dna Results

SweatyYeti

Not that I ever felt it was real, but I think Sweaty just stuck a fork in it, and it's done.

Yeah, Ike....this first "Bigfoot" is 'well done/deep-fried'. :)

There is no explanation for how those branches disappeared...while the orientation of the subject relative to the camera remained absolutely constant....other than they were deliberately removed by Todd Standing, or an associate.

I think the consistency of the 'angle-of-view' also shows that the camera had to have been mounted on a tripod.

And, since there are a few similarities between "Bigfoot" subject #1 and "Bigfoot" subject #2....this raises some serious 'red flags' for the 2nd subject. 

Busted indeed SY.

Great work!

Thanks, Mark! :)

Edited by SweatyYeti
roguefooter

Here is a more precisely aligned version of the above animation... 

Sylly-vanicAG3_zpsdbe990cf.gif

That's hilarious. The mysterious disappearing branches.

Hoax confirmed, good job. Poor Meldrum doesn't know what he's gotten himself into.

Edited by roguefooter
bipedalist
BFF Patron

Excellent work SY, obviously the facies was stilted and lacked dynamism.  I was hung up on the obviously sculpted philtrum with very peculiar looking adhesion that look like a bad make-up job personally.  But now, you have set it in stone brother.  One of the Native American groups believed if you went eye to eye with Sasquatch you would be turned to stone.  Looks like somebody flipped the table on this one, haha. 

Edited by bipedalist

Poor Meldrum doesn't know what he's gotten himself into.

It seems to me more and more that these educated folks we consider crucial to bf research are into it more for the notoriety and fame than the science.  These folks align themselves with guys like Standing because they get the publi  exposure no matter how far out there their claims are.  Very disappointing and unscientific...

t.

• Upvote 2
SweatyYeti

^

Thanks bipedalist, and rogue... :)

I'm glad to see that, so far, everyone has agreed this is a 'rock solid' proof, of a hoax. I sure think it is.

There is simply no way for those branches to have been cut/removed without the alignment between the three objects...(the "Bigfoot", the branches that remained, and the camera)...changing, unless both the subject and the camera were being held rock-steady.  That means that the subject had to have been a prop...and the camera had to have been on a tripod.

I may send this animation, along with an explanation, to Dr. Meldrum...to let him know that this first "Bigfoot" video was definitely a hoax. 

What this animation ended-up showing was a very nice surprise....I was only looking to rotate the one image, and overlay it with the other one...to look for any signs of facial movement. I thought the subject's head was turned at a different angle in the 'obstructed view' image, and wouldn't completely match-up with the other image....but that turned out to be an illusion, due to the image being rotated at a significant angle. 

It goes to show...that no detail is too small....you never know where it's going to lead. :)

Edited by SweatyYeti
1980squatch

Plussed Terry, great work SweatyYeti!! And yes, it locks face number 2 as simply version 2.0 of the same thing...

And Meldrum like many of us has been fooled by clever hoaxers in the past but he is not getting a pass on this crap. Chris Noel 2.0....

Edited by 1980squatch

Well I think Bindernagel and Meldrum were also somewhat taken in by some of the Erickson Project stuff, at least they didn't proclaim it a hoax at the time. Maybe they are just more gullible than we thought.

SweatyYeti

Plussed Terry, great work SweatyYeti!! And yes, it locks face number 2 as simply version 2.0 of the same thing...

And Meldrum like many of us has been fooled by clever hoaxers in the past but he is not getting a pass on this crap. Chris Noel 2.0....

Thanks, 1980... :)

I agree, the similarities between "Bigfoot" #1 and "Bigfoot" #2 are too close...too many...and too rare, in alleged Bigfoot videos...for one to be a hoax and the other one to be legit. Both videos are sinking, on the same ship. ;)

Wow Sweaty nicely done.!

Thanks, Drew! :)

• Upvote 1
salubrious

SY, you can see from your animation that the lighting changes subtly as well. As if he took the shot, didn't like the branches in the way and removed them, meanwhile the sun angle and intensity changed a little bit.

I had always assumed this one was a hoax just from the look of the thing. But now we see that it is inanimate. I figured it was at least makeup...

Good work, SY, plussed.  TM, plussed your post as well.

SweatyYeti

SY, you can see from your animation that the lighting changes subtly as well. As if he took the shot, didn't like the branches in the way and removed them, meanwhile the sun angle and intensity changed a little bit.

Good observation on the change in the 'glint' in the eye, Salubrious. :) I had noticed it, also....and, I agree that it does indicate a significant length of time elapsed between those two images.

I had always assumed this one was a hoax just from the look of the thing. But now we see that it is inanimate. I figured it was at least makeup...

Good work, SY, plussed.  TM, plussed your post as well.

Yeah, the subject's face doesn't look the least bit realistic. But, as bad as it looks...that alone wasn't enough to prove these videos are hoaxes.  Fortunately, we now have a 'physical proof' that Todd can be confronted with....and will hopefully force him into admitting the videos are hoaxes. 

Edited by SweatyYeti
  • gigantor unlocked this topic