Todd Standing Hoaxing? Is Blinky Todd Standing? - New Pics/dna Results

Nice work Sweaty.  Just so you know, Meldrum is now in the know as your gif was posted by another over on his page.  I added another image there as well.  I'll post it here and you can tell me if its the same one you have.  If not, let me know because it may match up even closer for an animated gif, unless its again more illusion.  

Been a few years since I've posted here.  Miss the old forums…  

post-120-0-16501600-1397539364_thumb.png

I just compared the clear face muppet image I have to yours Sweaty and they do appear different.   Let me know if the one I have would make for a better animated gif.  

SweatyYeti

Nice work Sweaty.  Just so you know, Meldrum is now in the know as your gif was posted by another over on his page. 

Thanks for letting me know, PT....I appreciate it! :)  Was that on his Facebook page?? 

I also sent it to him late last night, in an email....so, he will definitely see it, one way or another. I also sent him a link to my opening post, in the 'Patty's Feet...and The Footprints' thread. I don't have time to describe what I posted, right now...but I think he'll find it very interesting.

I added another image there as well.  I'll post it here and you can tell me if its the same one you have.  If not, let me know because it may match up even closer for an animated gif, unless its again more illusion.  

Thanks for posting that image! I didn't have that one....only the more cropped version, of it. 

Here is an animation using the images you posted...

Sylly-vanicAG4_zps5a808d9e.gif

What a gaff, on Todd's part... :lol:

Thanks, OhioBill, and Skyla... :)

Edited by SweatyYeti

I am not as familiar with Mr. Standing as many of you, and had no opinion of the validity of his claims or photographs, until now that is. I think the above picture is a posed fake head, or mask over a fake head or person. I know Dr. Meldrum and Les will draw their own conclusions as to the believeability or trustworthiness of the person they are associating with. That being said, being a blatant hoaxer does not preclude one from having legitimate sightings and information I guess, but it sure does color everything said, shown or done by the hoaxing party in a retch inducing hue.

ExTrumpet

The brown one is definitely a fake, which calls into question the darker one.

That said, those of you saying they are fake because they don't look like a sasquatch...what exactly does a sasquatch look like?  For that matter, what exactly does a person look like?  What exactly does a dog look like?

Yeah it was posted on his Facebook page.  A number of us have been trying to convince Jeff that Todd has been hoaxing.  I was going to be doing a lengthy expose on my blog but hey, you simplified matters a bit.   He should listen now.   :)   I'll also msg you a higher resolution copy of that image so you can increase detail of the end result.  The one I posted was even screen captured.   

There are efforts on many fronts working on exposing Standing.  I have been collecting his stuff for almost a decade.  Even took it on here on BFF and GhostTheory a few years back with the IP Address/Shill bust of Standing .   He is a master with a silver tongue that's for sure.  But with any complex elaborate hoax, there are more chances for mistake too.  And your line of thinking on the images really nailed him.  

Good work!

(Well here are the originals at the same scale, had trouble posting it in messages.)  

post-120-0-84626700-1397571782_thumb.jpg

post-120-0-74747100-1397571808_thumb.jpg

Edited by PragmaticTheorist
kitakaze

Here is a more precisely aligned version of the above animation... 

Sylly-vanicAG3_zpsdbe990cf.gif

Nice work Sweaty.  Just so you know, Meldrum is now in the know as your gif was posted by another over on his page.  I added another image there as well.  I'll post it here and you can tell me if its the same one you have.  If not, let me know because it may match up even closer for an animated gif, unless its again more illusion.  

That is good work, Sweaty. I plussed you and I'll spare the jaw-drop. I posted your gif both on Meldrum's and Standing's FB, and Drew did, as well. Here is the reaction, edited for F-bombs and such...

Kitakaze...you're a jerk......who the **** do you think you are claiming this is a hoax, Jeff Meldrum and Les Stroud were blown away and you come onto this facebook page and claim Hoax???? You took a 'grain a salt' spurred by unfounded comments and rumours that have never been substantiated and proven it was a hoax...give me the internet reference that you're using to claim this, otherwise, you're a dork!!! that picture took years to acquire by Todd and it only takes f***wits like you to come in here and try and spoil things for people...... Kitakaze.....**** OFF!!!

Hello Kitakaze, The image that you have linked in your post is a Photoshopped image. Someone had taken Todds Image and enhanced it with Adobe Photoshop. I must say its a great job, they sure know there CGI. I suggest that you do a little homework before you go on a persons profile and be so rude as to call them fake without doing your homework. Most people that come to Todd's page are respectful, open minded, curious. knowledgeable and have a passion on the topic of Sasquatch. It is a nice place for people like that to come and have a health conversation on the topic with out being ridiculed, harassed or called out. If you don't like Todd's page or think he is a fake you have the power to un-friend him, don't come to his page, If you must air your opinion i would find yourself a forum where they choose to bash Mr.Standing. I just think it would be more respectful if you do those things instead . i am sure you wouldn't like anyone from here going to your page and bashing you on your work or on your believe system on whatever the topic is right? and if they were to do so to you I would find them rude for doing so.

Another shot of Tina Turner-foot...

10155349_10202191905383281_6557399620825

Well here's another image just in case its a little diff from others so that maybe something more can be teased out of it in comparison.   I probably have more but there's a lot of stuff to go thru.  

post-120-0-14755700-1397573027_thumb.jpg

1980squatch

Meldrum had to have been at least 98% sure that was fake going in.  Now that he may go to 100% will not make any difference in how his Standing association plays out...

Arrowhead

I don't think TS will be phased at all if confronted.  He will simply say the photos were doctored to conceal the face for marketing purposes and build suspense.  Also, even though the "lighting" looks different, the shadowing is the same, easy to do in photoshop. 

HOLDMYBEER

And that is a large part of the problem of vetting imagery without authentication of the device that produced the alleged evidence. Todd's evidence should be held to professional standards of vet/analysis.

Look at all the work Bill Munns has gone to in trying to vet the PGF........last I heard people were still arguing over what lens was on Patterson's camera and if the original film has been altered.

SweatyYeti

Yeah it was posted on his Facebook page.  A number of us have been trying to convince Jeff that Todd has been hoaxing.  I was going to be doing a lengthy expose on my blog but hey, you simplified matters a bit.   He should listen now.   :)   I'll also msg you a higher resolution copy of that image so you can increase detail of the end result.  The one I posted was even screen captured.   

There are efforts on many fronts working on exposing Standing.  I have been collecting his stuff for almost a decade.  Even took it on here on BFF and GhostTheory a few years back with the IP Address/Shill bust of Standing .   He is a master with a silver tongue that's for sure.  But with any complex elaborate hoax, there are more chances for mistake too.  And your line of thinking on the images really nailed him.  

Good work!

(Well here are the originals at the same scale, had trouble posting it in messages.)  

Thanks for the PM, PT... :)  I would like to have as high a resolution image, as possible....since there is the question now of Photoshopping. So, if you can email them to me, that would be great!

I'll reply to your PM later on tonight.

salubrious

Here is an animation using the images you posted...

Sylly-vanicAG4_zps5a808d9e.gif

What a gaff, on Todd's part... :lol:

Take another look at the gif- I left it in the repost above... look at the glint in the eyes- it moves up and down; the light source has changed. So some time did pass between the times that the two images were shot. A person would have to be pretty gullible to accept these images as real.

• gigantor unlocked this topic