Todd Standing Hoaxing? Is Blinky Todd Standing? - New Pics/dna Results

Trogluddite
BFF Donor

Ended in brutality? Maybe Sweaty should make the .gif and use the theme song from "Deliverance."

It'sAsquatch, I totally understand exactly how you feel.

We know "they" exist, but until definitive proof, probably a body because I just don't think DNA will be enough, is produced, a real body that can be dissected and studied, nothing will ever be confirmed.

All the DNA in the world plus some film will not make the world believe after all of the* junk science* and *scams* that have occurred over the past 3 or 4 years.  

It will take a body. Hopefully an elderly BF dies and is found and can be used to prove to the world they are really here.

Doc Holliday

Has Meldrum or Bindernagel weighed in on this?

I expect silence... damage control.

got to wonder how much $ was expected to be made for them to align with TS to begin with.

• Upvote 1

Can anyone else besides airdale weigh in on Todds video of the black face "devil" he showed at the Summit?

I respect airdale and his opinion of it being a man in black face paint, or similar to that, just curious of others who might of seen it. I dont believe he ever made it availble on youtube like he did with blinky and the other muppet.

roguefooter

Any updates on Todd's reason for quitting yet? This is like watching a train wreck in slow motion, it's taking forever.

Whatever it takes, I just hope he quits. He does huge damage to the field and every time he steps forth with some new side show it adds to the mess he has created.

Doc Holliday

that will be the most interesting part. up till now he's been the golden boy of BF , a real scientist with an interest.

now..... this could be perceived by some as an embracing of the "celebrity / lets make a $' side of Bfery as opposed to a scientific interest.

IOW, stepping over to the dark side, so to speak. I certainly hope that isn't the case.

I believe Dr. Meldrum's credibility, at least in the near term, has taken a hit. A pretty big hit.

However I don't think he is beyond redeeming himself if he chooses to do so. Doing so will take time and he will certainly have to distance himself from T.S., now and forever. If he decides to come out and offer a public explanation for this deal it better be a very well worded and well thought out one, or he should just stay silent about the matter and let his silence speak for him as he moves forward.

He should also expect the blowback he is undoubtedly feeling from some of the people who used to look up to him is likely to continue until he regroups and moves forward.

I just cannot believe that Meldrum knew going in that this was all a hoax.

However, when did he discover the truth?

Was he not there, and did he not have BF "sightings" while there? Would he not know a living BF from a dummy?

What was it that drew Meldrum into this disaster? Recognition for himself, the science, money, or species recognition? Was it all of those reasons, or just what?

How did he end up in this situation?

• gigantor unlocked this topic