Sign in to follow this  
Drew

Todd Standing Hoaxing? Is Blinky Todd Standing? - New Pics/dna Results

bipedalist

Meldrum is on to the next conquest, spare your breath. 

• Upvote 1

southernyahoo

I think Stroud needs to do another Bigfoot episode showcasing other researchers or going it alone- to redeem himself.

Stroud is definitely doing more in this field.  He has seen and heard enough on his own to keep his interest.

I'd like to have seen the rest of Blinky it looks so real. Maybe they couldn't afford to do the entire body.

Survivorman is going for the ratings everybody wants a piece of Animal Planet's bigfoot success. In reality I don't think Les Stroud really cares all that much about bigfoot. 

coffee2go

Les Stroud says he's a skeptic.  I plan to watch the show on April 3rd to see if he still is.  I agree, seems like there are a lot of shows out there and probably more on the way.

roguefooter

It's actually on this evening, I'm watching it now. Les is being really cautious and explanatory this time around giving logical explanations for tree breaks, etc. He's also stressing his position over and over, he must have caught a lot of flack for his Standing shows.

Edited by roguefooter

roguefooter

So 1st episode was pretty good- I'm actually excited for a decent Bigfoot series. Les casts tracks (to me they look like bear tracks) and has some weird things happen. Next episode looks like it's going to be in the Bluff Creek area.

Edited by roguefooter

I hope Les gets some great footage.  Of course, the show Mountain Monsters seems to get more bigfoot activity in one episode than the Finding Bigfoot show has had in 5 seasons.

this weeks show looks very promising......

The Tom Gurant fellow speaking in the video looks like one of kid rocks hillbilly friends in Joe dirt.

possessed

I really don't know what to think about his pictures, still torn.

It's as real as bigfoot can be.

bipedalist

I've been told by more than one person who is in touch with him that he won't have anything more to do with Standing.  

Interesting the Toddster showed up on the show once again with the disappearing apple since this post.  Guess the mystery deepens.   

Sign in to follow this