"massive Alberta Bigfoot Freaks Out Family" ?

rmac-69

This video is interesting and I have been trying to think of anything that might prove it to be a hoax of some type. At the start of video, the group says the subject had seen them, then crouched down when it saw the humans, then got up and walked away. This is the behavior that is questionable to me. All of the sightings I have ever heard of where the subject saw humans it either fled the area or it tried hiding behind a tree while peeking around it. Has anyone ever heard of a bigfoot crouching down especially out in an open area while clearly visible?

I think until the next Jane Goodall comes around and finds a group of willing Bigfeet to film, we are never going to know all there habits.

When I first saw this video Jiggy, it was on a you tube site that only had three vids, the other two not Sasquatch related at all. Now I can only find my way to a Sasquatch type spot hosting the vid, and not back to where I first saw it. So I am wondering if it is edited to remove the use of names. Perhaps someone warned them its far better to be anonymous when putting something like this out. I may be off the mark here, but its a thought. Someone questioned the sudden stabilization, but if they are anything like me you travel with a tripod and leave the fastening plate on the camera, so you can stabilize as quickly as possible. Sometimes you just carry the camera on the tripod, it weighs very little.

Here is the link to the original, same video, but original poster.

Edited by JohnC

salubrious

This clip seems to have no edits?

Teegunn

Why is the first 95% of the video in very low definition, then the last couple of seconds it "switches" to High Def??  Is it intentionally shown in low def I wonder?  Seems like there IS an HD version of this possibly.

David NC

You can definitely tell it is not a bear or moose or CGI, the arm swings behind while in the process of moving the branch out of it's way, just like a human. It is either a Sasquatch or a human in a suit. I am personally leaning towards a person in a suit. The girls in the vid are what look and sound like between 11-14 years old. I  feel there is something off from their reaction, now maybe the girls in BC are raised different but why do they go straight to saying "that is not a HUMAN"  what about is that a griz or is that the backside of a moose. I would believe it more if they had said is that somebody over there or is that a person or a griz. If these people know about Sasquatch and have been looking for them I might understand them jumping straight to is that a human. I just feel something is up with the reaction. I can clarify my position by saying I have still not seen one even though I know they have been somewhat close to me at times in the dark. I have hunted in areas that have mountain lions and black bears and I have really no fear of them ( a griz I would give a wide berth). I have tried the best I can to mentally prepare myself for seeing one, and it is hard for me to admit that but if I seen one close to me I would probably PEE my pants.

If it was taken in the foothills of western Alberta it's likely real. They are definitely there and with all the clear cutting they are likely shifting territory more than they wish.

I think they are saying its not human because they are seeing it walk upright, they saw it walking upright before they began filming, that is what prompted them to film.

JohnP3907

I think I see 2 edits. Maybe I'm wrong. It looks like when they first point the camera at the spot where the thing is there's nothing there. There's a cut to the treetops, then the camera pans down and it's there.

salubrious

^^ Are you talking about the version at the beginning of this thread or the link posted just above?

JohnP3907

^^ Are you talking about the version at the beginning of this thread or the link posted just above?

The one just above. Post #32.

Airdale

Very intriguing vid. The motion as the subject moves away reminds me of Patty, very deliberate and natural. Not appearing to rush but not wasting any time exiting. Interesting to see what more may develope from this one.

I actually quite like this one. For me, it's inconclusive, but it's certainly a lot more intriguing than the average blobsquatch video. It's possible it's a fake, but who knows? I like it - just my two cents mind. Thanks to the guys who put the time in stabilising the footage etc, much appreciated!

TD-40

Just minor things like being out in the open like that with six humans around as if it didn't notice, hear, see, or smell them minutes earlier, and crouching down while they are all looking at it are things that cause a little bit of doubt in me. I guess I expect a creature like this to take early notice when a group of humans was anywhere in the area, but in this video it isn't behaving in a way that tells me it knows about their presence.

Just don't seem like behavior you would expect.

other than that, the subject does move in a fluid way that reminds me of the Mink Creek sighting. It also takes flight when it senses it has been spotted by the humans, which is another point to acknowledge.

roguefooter

No edits? Listen to when the girl says "That is not a huma.." Edit/camera jump.

Edited by roguefooter

salubrious

^^ Yeah- right at the end.

There is a spot before the camera finds the subject where it jumps too, but I assumed the camera got turned off by accident (IOW not an edit).