"massive Alberta Bigfoot Freaks Out Family" ?

JohnP3907

No edits? Listen to when the girl says "That is not a huma.." Edit/camera jump.

^^ Yeah- right at the end.

There is a spot before the camera finds the subject where it jumps too, but I assumed the camera got turned off by accident (IOW not an edit).

Does anyone see "the creature" in the shot when they first point the camera over there BEFORE the cut to the treetops at about the 5 second mark? I don't.

Redbone
SSR Team

^ I found it pre-edit ^

They cut out the part where it would have been in the open.

That's probably the point where we would be able to tell it's a suit.

post-21915-0-13289700-1391730011_thumb.j

post-21915-0-27298900-1391730023.gif

JohnP3907

^ I found it pre-edit ^

They cut out the part where it would have been in the open.

That's probably the point where we would be able to tell it's a suit.

Ah, I see. Good job!

Redbone
SSR Team

Here is the animation again with only 4 frames, but the frames are not as blurry so it's easier to see.

post-21915-0-44087900-1391732176.gif

Edited by Redbone

Edits are always a giveaway... good find

Besides it could not be real or it would have paraded across the tree line like Patty instead of running into the bush.

adam2323

I agree edits are always a red flag but it does not mean 100% of the time that an edited video makes it a hoax...its just inconclusive to me

Taylor

I can see the muscle definition of the bicep in the left arm.  If it's a fake, it's a good one.

If it was taken in the foothills of western Alberta it's likely real. They are definitely there and with all the clear cutting they are likely shifting territory more than they wish.

Skywalker I spend time in the Foothills reguarily and live about 30 mins from the Foothills. Do I think they are there? Yes a very immense area and not a lot of people. Clear cutting?? Not here as most of the Foothills east of Calgary are protected land. 

You can definitely tell it is not a bear or moose or CGI, the arm swings behind while in the process of moving the branch out of it's way, just like a human. It is either a Sasquatch or a human in a suit. I am personally leaning towards a person in a suit. The girls in the vid are what look and sound like between 11-14 years old. I  feel there is something off from their reaction, now maybe the girls in BC are raised different but why do they go straight to saying "that is not a HUMAN"  what about is that a griz or is that the backside of a moose. I would believe it more if they had said is that somebody over there or is that a person or a griz. If these people know about Sasquatch and have been looking for them I might understand them jumping straight to is that a human. I just feel something is up with the reaction. I can clarify my position by saying I have still not seen one even though I know they have been somewhat close to me at times in the dark. I have hunted in areas that have mountain lions and black bears and I have really no fear of them ( a griz I would give a wide berth). I have tried the best I can to mentally prepare myself for seeing one, and it is hard for me to admit that but if I seen one close to me I would probably PEE my pants.

David. exactly the "that's not human" comment tells me something is up. BTW nothing mentioned at all in the local news on this supposed sighting.

Divergent1

I don't think its strange that the little girl said human. She might have heard her Dad say it while he was getting his phone or camera ready to film it. I assume that there was a few moments where they saw it before they started filming. What I do find strange is that she doesn't sound afraid, my children would have been freaking out. It looks real to me.

bipedalist

I think the writers mean skulking along the riverbank and not sulking.  It seems like the morning sun plays with the hair color whatever it is.  

salubrious

ThinkerThunker did an analysis of this one:

Airdale

I'm impressed by the movement of the subject, it is fast but very smooth. Also, it disappears rapidly into the forest while hoaxes generally seem to have the subject at least partially visible for a longer period of time, often moving between trees, etc. This reminds me of the other fairly recent Alberta video taken along a highway. The subject, also bulky and with a reddish brown coloration, is walking along the borrow pit on the downhill side of the road in the same direction as the vehicle from which the video is shot. It then makes an abrupt left turn downslope towards heavy brush, appears to throw its left arm up and out to deflect branches and disappears quickly and smoothly as if there were nothing to obstruct its passage. 

roguefooter

Who is it narrating the original video? He's pulling some pretty extreme assumptions out of it. It's a vague video lasting only a few seconds yet he seems to know that there are logs on the ground in that spot, the amount of logs, how thick the brush is in that location, how a person in a mask would act, how a person in a costume would walk, etc.  It's pretty ridiculous.

These are the kind of imaginative assumptions that tend to become 'facts' in order to justify a belief.

Edited by roguefooter

Redbone
SSR Team

We talked about it last year. The new video in post 1 here is missing the very suspicious edit where they cut out the portion of video where the guy in the suit was out in the open. (<<< in my opinion)

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/45439-alberta-bf/

Edited by Redbone