Bigfoot - Extreme Giants

Suddenly so much now makes sense ;)

Gonna start withholding? I wish you had started prior to posting the transgender model video. 

My apologies if that has caused any grief

You keep reading and actually watching the vids before you post and things will probably be clearer and make a lot more sense! Try to keep up little buddy.

Are you apologizing just to me or to everyone for not researching before you post? 

The only thing I was apologizing for was the transgender model which seems to be causing you angst. Please read that imagining my most sarcastic tone ;)

Other than that you have not succeeded any better than I have at swaying views. Your "evidence" is just as subject to error as any I've seen yet.

Edited by AaronD
  • Upvote 1

I remember seeing this report before. And I was just thinking about it the other day. Thanks for finding it: very impressive and amazing. Ah, she's a deep ranger no doubt: with thrice the range and twice the strenght of the regular Cobble stock. She knows where to go and where not to go. Certain things mentioned by the witness to the expert speak volumes.

That 10 & 12 if the guy standing there is 4' 2"

I don't think anyone has any idea how tall 20' is. Even 10' is gargantuan. Here's what 10' and 12' would look like.

BFF Patron

It should be enough to prompt people to look for themselves, and I don't mean googling blogs--those are fine for illustrating your opinion or expanding ideas. What I mean is get out and dig, you'd be surprised what you can learn from excavation crews. Talk to DOT--the people who cut roads, make a few friends, they just might call you before they call the "authorities" should they find something interesting. And yes, as soon as I get my life squared away to where I have more free time I do plan to do some real digging.

Anyone can do that stuff, I do it all the time. Examine old road cuts. Check out recent land slides. Stuff gradually washes out of those. In volcanic areas with ash flows, walk the stream banks and see what is washing out. If a BF got caught in sudden thick ash fall, or a major eruption, it could have been quickly covered before the scavengers got to it. Every spring I go into the lahar on the East Side of Mt St Helens and see what is washing out of the ash that forms the lahar. The area is still active because I have found footprints.

Hint: the quickest way to get out into the lahar is take the Ape Canyon trail West up the mountain then swing South out into the Lahar. Word of warning, it might be illegal to be off trail in the National Monument. I think it is a $500 fine. At least use of the ape canyon trail minimizes your time off trail. Once you get very far out away from the road you are not visible from the road or interested rangers. There has been major erosion of the embankment that the Ape Canyon trail winds up. From the lahar side, lots of interesting stuff is washing out. I even found a cave that I could have crawled back into.

• Upvote 1

Paraphrased Summary: A distant relative of the real Okla Hanali, a fictional character in part found in writings by author R.A. Lafferty’s book discusses some personal insights known among Choctaw peoples. Among some details shared were the fact that Choctaw were known to be of huge stature and Okla Hanali, himself was said to stand 8 foot 3 inches and son, Homas Moshulotubbee, 7 foot ten inches. In his report he details an encounter his great-grandfather had with a Bigfoot, and he was struck by the giant beast and struck back by the giant man. Read the report in its entirety at GCBRO.

Date: 1836

Place: Pushmataha County, Oklahoma

GCBRO  http://gcbro.com/OKpushm001.htm