Bigfoot - Ferocious And Invincible ?

Guest Lesmore

SSR Team

I read a lot of comments about the presumed ferocity of BF, the alleged abilities of BF to take apart any living man or beast.

How is this known to be the case ?

If something is " presumed " &/or " alleged ", then it simply cannot be " known to be the case ".

That's a complete contradiction in terms..

Edit : Spelling.

Edited by BobbyO

Guest BuzzardEater

Hey buzzardeater...you might want to check out some video on a grown alpha grizzly, and then popssibly amend your statement. Too call one an easy meal for 100s of lbs. of food sounds like a pretty ignorant statement...You're talking about 8+ ft and 800+ lbs. of absolute fury.

P.S. I know all we have to go off are stories, but let's not take these as bible...no chance of a bigfoot doing 90 ft in 2 strides, LOL at even believing that.

I should have specified brown bears. I think grizz are fair game, though. They are quite stupid and would not believe they are in trouble until it was too late.

SSR Team

I should have specified brown bears. I think grizz are fair game, though. They are quite stupid and would not believe they are in trouble until it was too late.

Excuse my ignorance, but are they not the same ??

Grizzly's >> Brown Bears ??

Guest Lesmore

ROL, LOL, Just keep believing that....One day perhaps you too will meet this creature that does not exist... :rolleyes: JK. :blush:

Jodie,

Have you met a BF ?

Guest Lesmore

If something is " presumed " &/or " alleged ", then it simply cannot be " known to be the case ".

That's a complete contradiction in terms..

Edit : Spelling.

It seems clear to the other posters. Maybe it's just you ? :D

Edited by Lesmore

SSR Team

It can be clear to the whole of Humanity for all i care, it's still doesn't alter the fact that if something is " presumed " &/or " alleged ", then it simply cannot be " known to be the case ". :)

Edited by BobbyO

Guest bsruther

Much of what I read about Bigfoot abilities, leads me to believe they are a race of super-heroes...but not the kind that fight evil.

Being ferocious could simply be about putting a meal in it's belly or protecting one of it's own, not necessarily a dominant behavior in normal interaction with other wildlife. Survival would reasonably dictate they would have the physical prowess to take large animals along with a good understanding of a sort of universal animal language, kind of like how a growl means "back off or pay the consequences".

Ferocious? I think it is safe to say this is true at times. Invincible? No, There is no problem, adversary, or critter that cannot be squared away by the proper application of firepower...

Guest wudewasa

Ferocious? I think it is safe to say this is true at times. Invincible? No, There is no problem, adversary, or critter that cannot be squared away by the proper application of firepower...

NDT,

Agreed! Case in point:

Excuse my ignorance, but are they not the same ??

Grizzly's >> Brown Bears ??

Brown bear is the species Ursus arctos and grizzly bear is the subspecies Ursus arctos horribilis. Grizzly bears are thought to have descended from the Ussuri brown bears of Russia. Grizzlies tend to live inland and in mountainous regions and are smaller compared to coastal brown bears and the Kodiak bear. The difference in size is due to the fact that the coastal species have more abundant food sources.

Admin

grizzly bear is the subspecies Ursus arctos horribilis.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now that's a descriptive name!