Campsite Destroyed

Crab - I'm aware of your computer issues. Sorry about that, sometimes even we have technical issues. I put in a request for a tech to double check all your monitoring systems but with the game tonight I can't promise anything. On a related note, how about throwing on some pants!

140px-US-DeptOfTheInterior-Seal.svg.png

• Upvote 1

Guest crabshack

I haven't taken off my work pants just yet, besides its to cold for just boxers.

Edited by crabshack

I'm quite sure now ohiobill works for the Department of the Interior.

Most any site discussing this topic is monitored according to the officers interviewed during Sasquatch Chronicles, so let’s try to keep the thread on topic and move the conversation along please …

I would think most bears pilaging a campsite would leave fairly telltale evidence of their search for food, and overall distruction of everything, especially tech gear, would not be so pronounced. But, ive not done much camping around the larger species, mostly just in the regions with black bears....i did gain huge respect for large bears while working as a keeper at Tucson's Reid Park Zoo, while attending to an enclosure next to that of the polar bear. The bear was at the far end of the off-display part its cage, a good 20+ yards from me, i was maybe six inches from the chain link fence, looking in, when i turned to proceed with my tasks at hand. About two or three seconds later, i hear the fence moving. Turning in place, i found myself looking at the bears lower abdomen&fur, less than a foot from me face( the fence seemed to vanish from my vision for that first instant or two...)as it looked down upon me, paws spread at the top of the 8-10' fence, with what i perceived as a "if it weren't for this fence, little monkey, you'd be lunch" kinda attitude. I was truly astounded at how quickly and silently that bear crossed the enclosure as well as the lucky realization that i didnt need to change my shorts!

And in attempt to connect that ramble to the thread, despite its tactics, i m pretty sure the bear wasn't working for any of those agencies you folks aren't talking about any more..

But i m not as nervous of da bears as of the....agencies of the unspoken....shhh

Other possible suspects in campsite distrucion could well include

Gumshoeye, another great thread first off,  secondly,  how many reports, if any, did you come across that speak of campers sitting tight through the screams and rocks. I seem to recall at least a few, whereabouts unsure, most likely BFRO or perhaps bigfootencounters. Regardless, this thread and your previous tend to focus on the dangerous side of this animal. At least the potential for danger. Which I wholeheartedly agree with. My question to you, do you think those who ran out of camp could have indeed been in peril, or do you think this is bluffing? Scare tactics to drive them out of their territory. If indeed reports are true of campers receving the same welcome yet staying put and suffering no harm, it makes me wonder. Obviously it would depend on the Sasquatch and the humans, but I think these scenarios will always play out differently and decisions on both ends are reactionary. For example, Sasquatch is simply bluffing and he knows it, yet these campers are scared and moving, he's getting the effect he desires so does he have the presence of mind to escalate that agression to reach his goal? Are they able to gauge when it's time to use physicality? If the campers DON'T move do they merely pout and wander off til they have gone? If they don't leave will he attack? It almost seems to me a temper tantrum of sorts with the thrashing of campsites in their areas. The humans themselves though are allowed to leave. That requires some discipline and logic. I don't think many 'animals' would force any 'prey' into a fleeing mode and not give chase but rather stay in the area it cleared and 'clean' it up. My long-winded point, it seems to me this is almost an act of patience and trying to avoid contact. The lurking, screaming, rocks, harrassment. Odd as that may sound.

Guest ChasingRabbits

Gumshoe, Bob Garrett's youtube channel is no more. But when it was, he had at least one video of the "torn up camp". Anyhow, Garrett investigates BF in Texas. He found the camp in one of his BF sighting spots. It was destroyed: tent ripped, supplies thrown all over the place, footprints (human) and non-human, nearby trees damaged. He filmed some footage that evening. He returned the next day and the camp site was cleaned up and he says that park officials were pouring sand/dirt over the campsite (that wasn't on film).

Additionally he filmed an "X" made by two long tree branches some feet beyond the campsite in the tree line. He filmed it that evening and the next morning.

I'm not sure if this was the second "torn up camp" he encountered in those woods, but it sounded like it was. I do remember that he mentioned that at a destroyed camp site, he found spent rifle casings.

By the way, I just tried to youtube "torn up camp" (which was the title of the video) and the one hit I get is from Bigfoot Weekly.

Whatever the case may be (and "hi" to the DOI peeps reading this post), Bob Garrett's channel is gone.

There's conversations taking place in the FB groups about this.  Bob claimed to have hard evidence that it was a BF that tore up the camp. Now, this:

"Bob Garrett has been forced by a US Gov. agency to take a step back from sharing any media or findings he has on Sasquatch..."

"A US Gov agency has shut down his Facebook page, his YouTube account, his radio site..."

So Bob has quit the internet.

Well, shoot... there goes our evidence. Again.

:keeporder:

BTW: There is another thread here discussing the camp in detail.

So, they want to stay unnoticed. Why would they mess with campers? Maybe because they were to close to the BF's offspring?