Campsite Destroyed

I watched the podcast yesterday as it was linked on the Sasquatch Chronicles website, and being skeptical of the situation I paid special

attention to Wes to see if he gave away any tell tale signs of lying, which I must say he seemed to be telling what he at least believes to

be the truth.  I am not defending the reality of the situation being described, but I will admit that Wes seems to believe it to be true.  I will

give him the benefit of the doubt, and not pan the show.  

As far as the Governments involvement, they have the responsibility to protect the public, but just as much to inform the public.  Even if it

is proven that Sasquatch are doing such things, that does not give the government the right to go into the forest and kill all the creatures in

an area, as what is being described, this would be a travesty.  I think that we can live peacefully along side of this creature, but we need

to understand it better, and to respect it.  People need to know what not to do in an encounter, shooting at one, which seemed to occur

in the Bob Garrett case, that might be your biggest mistake.  Yielding to the creature, not looking it in the eye, and walking away quietly

might be your best bet, do not run, do not yell at it, and by all means do not point your gun at it, unless it is a very big gun and your sure

you can pull the trigger, but remember, it's buddies are hiding around you when you do, so it may not solve your long term problem.

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot
  • Upvote 1

Jayjetti: Around the 16:00 minute mark and following it talks about two government agents, one small and the other a huge burly biker type that intimidates people to keep quiet.  I've heard of similar accounts.  Below is an audio of a man claiming to have shot a BF and two similar men persuading him not to talk about it.

There have been numerous instances in which two men meeting this description have interacted with people who have had credible encounters, including intimidating local LE. Here is some possible background. On SC Episode 69 on 1/4/15, one of the guests is a rural deputy in the pan handle of West Virginia who has responded to a number of Sasquatch related calls. One of his friends, a deputy from the same department, was formerly a ranger at several National Parks, including Mesa Verde in the mid 1990's. While the two were talking about Bigfoot recently, the former ranger said that they are common knowledge in the Park Service and related that in about 1994 he remembered reading in a daily ranger report (these reports compiled high profile incidents from around the country and were distributed to all the parks) that two campers were killed by a Bigfoot in Glacier. He is going to contact some former co-workers and try to find a copy of the report.

In Episode 72 on 1/11/15, a caller named Travis told of his encounter in Glacier on July 30th, 1997 while working as a maintenance worker with a high school friend and the friends uncle, both of whom are Native American. Travis and his friend came upon a large male Sasquatch digging under a fallen, rotten tree and when it heard them it jumped up, roared and came after them. Travis’ friend sprayed a cloud of mace (his term, pepper spray may be more likely) behind them from a can they were issued which caused the creature to pause long enough for them to get to their mountain bikes and back to their truck and escape. The uncle didn’t want to talk to Travis about it, but when he pressed the issue was told it may have been the same creature (he used a native word that sounded like Chanti or Kanti) that killed two campers in the Park in 1994.

Travis began talking about the incident among his co-workers and a few days later a large, bearded man calling himself Bear showed up in a black Ford Explorer with U.S. Government plates. He launched into a profanity laced public diatribe at Travis telling him he couldn’t tell a bear from a white tail and he needed to shut up. The uncle, who was present, tried to talk him down a bit, addressing him as Gary at which point the man came down on him for using his real name. After the episode ended, Travis found out the man’s full name is Gary Callahan, that he is from Dillon, Montana and the son of Todd Callahan who was said to be respected as a tracker by the Native Americans and supposedly killed a Sasquatch in the 1930’s and brought in the body.

This is a greatly condensed version of Travis’ account but I have attempted to report the salient parts accurately.

I've never been big on conspiracy theories, but if some department or departments of the government are actively trying to bury information on this subject it seems as if their plans are coming unraveled pretty rapidly with the information being disclosed. Time will tell.

SSR Team

I do believe that the powers that be know these animals exist and help keep them undiscovered.

I find it difficult to believe that they'd cover up finding x 2 hunters in a tree with broken necks and nobody anywhere like family and friends have ever said a word and no Police Agency in that area would have any record of it.

If that is true, then there's a very serious problem.

• Upvote 1

It's really unimaginable that the U.S. government would engage in such a cover up, but perhaps decades ago some do-gooder started the ball rolling to quell possible panic affecting our parks industry or to protect the logging industry and from there like other government bureaucracies it grew and took on a life of its own and the right hand doesn't realize what all the left hand is doing.  Sadly, even if a body is produced proving the existence of the species this group of MIBs will probably continue downplaying the possible dangers posed by sasquatches and work against species protection or any kind of human rights if they are declared relict hominids.

Well here is thought for you. Take a look at the eastern cougar or well the cougar for that matter. For years in different states in the USA and provinces in Canada the government has officially stated they are not here. Yet people have taken photos of them, track casts, Found evidence on livestock that they attacked, even shot them (My Granddad shot one in Nova Scotia when he was younger). Yet despite this the statement has been the same. They are not in the area. If they could/can cover that up over or hide that away could they do the same with another large mammal? I am not one to be in the darken basement with the "I want to believe" poster up on the wall, but it is worth noting. 

Again I am not sure where I stand on the case of the camp site. Interesting either way it goes. Should be investigated further. If there is something out there that can do this then people need to know.

• Upvote 1

Most any site discussing this topic is monitored according to the officers interviewed during Sasquatch Chronicles, so let’s try to keep the thread on topic and move the conversation along please …

Would you post the addy for this program so that I can also listen to it?

What the heck is the government doing covering up BF attacks and the reality that this species exists, which has all of 4 different types, from the public?

I would think when they are finally revealed that the public will be angry that they were not alerted or warned earlier.

The public has a right to know the truth *before* they go hiking and camping. 

BFF Patron

Yesterday I wrote a long multiple paragraph dissertation on government cover up and tried to post it and it simply disappeared. Gone, never made it to this forum. UMMMM?. Being a scientist and curious I propose an experiment to prove one way or another if there is a cover up. Would be dangerous from a legal consequences standpoint if there is a cover up. The experiment would consist of establishing a location, have people in the immediate area with video cameras, and some posted some distance away with telephoto lenses and parabolic microphones. Then announce here, report to the local media, and make as much noise as possible that you successfully shot a bigfoot and have preserved it, and are waiting for some scientists to come and examine it. Then wait. If black Suburbans, and government agents show up, simply say that the scientists already came collected the body and have taken it to their lab for examination. Cameras or SD cards will be confiscated, threats might be made to locate the body, but the more distant people with telephoto lenses and parabolic mikes would have proof that the government is indeed interested in BF and showed up. Certainly if all of that is documented you would have the basis for a cable network show as well as proof the government cares about BF.

Now that I have suggested this, if there is a cover up, and surveillance of this forum, I will of course be an item of interest. That would preclude me from conducting the experiment. But, I will let you know if there are any funny cars parked around. Now I will see if this post makes it to the forum.

Someone I met at a conference claims to have done exactly that: called in a "bigfoot killed by a log truck laying in the ditch" report giving a very specific location where he was watching from a distance.   He claimed the first time he did it, it took about 45 minutes for the black suburbans with white federal gov't plates loaded with guys in nondescript suits to arrive.   The second time he did it, he said it was about 15 minutes.   He wasn't actually talking to me, there were 3 of us, he was talking to the other person.   That other person told him he probably better knock it off before he gets caught.  

He didn't offer evidence, he didn't produce pictures of black suburbans or guys in suits checking the ditch.  

MIB

Are you from the US?

Jayjeti - Am I missing something here in the message?  It would be naïve and silly to believe this forum site is not being monitored ….  It would also not be stretch to imagine some may have even joined the forum to provide staunch skepticism and offer reasoned denial …. This is the honey hole of information!

Again I am not sure where I stand on the case of the camp site. Interesting either way it goes. Should be investigated further. If there is something out there that can do this then people need to know.

Bob Garrett posted several videos of the torn up camp, both the night it happened and when he went back the next day and filmed more.  I watched those videos.  None of those videos are up any longer.  The first video filmed shortly after the incident had occurred showed bare footprints all over the camp that Garrett believed were from bigfoot.  The next day none were visible.  Wes Germer commented on the podcast that someone had driven a vehicle back and forth all over the camp, and prints might have been swept away.  Bob Garrett has been vocal about government hiding this and other incidents and perhaps evidence like this has prompted them to shut him down for getting too close to exposing them.  

Garrett said two men were missing and a third that escaped in his truck was hospitalized and not talking.  All this makes for a lot for MIBs to cover up.  In some respects the torn up camp reminds me of the group of nine Russian hikers who were massacred in 1959.  Here are some articles on it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/29/russian-yeti_n_5411705.html

http://altereddimensions.net/2014/dylatov-pass-incident-what-killed-nine-hikers-in-russian-wilderness-1959

This photo was found in one of the dead hiker's cameras Possibly taken during daylight before the massacre that night.  It was one of the last photos on the film.

Urals.png

Edited by jayjeti

Guest crabshack

What is interesting the locals refer to a "howling wind" coming out of that pass in the Ural Mountains. They ran from something that scared the hell out of them and froze to death.

BFF Patron

Jayjeti - Am I missing something here in the message?  It would be naïve and silly to believe this forum site is not being monitored ….  It would also not be stretch to imagine some may have even joined the forum to provide staunch skepticism and offer reasoned denial …. This is the honey hole of information!

Or join to spy. 

What is interesting the locals refer to a "howling wind" coming out of that pass in the Ural Mountains. They ran from something that scared the hell out of them and froze to death.

I have heard other reports of people claiming a similar sound and having something happen.

That picture is interesting. Just blury enough to make you question and just clear enough to make out a figure.

Edited by Woodslore