Campsite Destroyed

What is interesting the locals refer to a "howling wind" coming out of that pass in the Ural Mountains. They ran from something that scared the hell out of them and froze to death.

They had broken ribs, fractured skulls, and one was missing eyes and tongue.  I'm not so sure I would blame a "howling wind" as the cause of their deaths.  It sounds more like blunt force trauma played a major factor in their deaths even if some died of exposure.  You seem to downplay the events surrounding their deaths.

Edited by jayjeti

BFF Patron

Someone I met at a conference claims to have done exactly that: called in a "bigfoot killed by a log truck laying in the ditch" report giving a very specific location where he was watching from a distance.   He claimed the first time he did it, it took about 45 minutes for the black suburbans with white federal gov't plates loaded with guys in nondescript suits to arrive.   The second time he did it, he said it was about 15 minutes.   He wasn't actually talking to me, there were 3 of us, he was talking to the other person.   That other person told him he probably better knock it off before he gets caught.  

He didn't offer evidence, he didn't produce pictures of black suburbans or guys in suits checking the ditch.  

MIB

Thom Powell mentioned during his presentation at the Sasquatch Summit he had two men approach him at a previous conference.   During a previous  presentation, he had mentioned the possiblity of government monitoring and interest and that he no longer considered himself a scientific researcher but he was more of an intelligence gatherer or spy.      These guys told him that they enjoyed his presentation and gave him a CIA polo shirt when they left.   During his presentations now, he takes off his white lab coat and puts on his CIA polo shirt to demonstrate that he is no longer a scientist but a spy.     Who at a conference would have a CIA polo shirt in their possession unless they worked for the organization or knew before hand what he would say in his presentation.    There is no way to know if they were legitimate because other than the polo shirt, he has no proof that it happened or that they were there.    

This conversation did not happen and we were not here?     

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

I judge an individual by their word and deed, I don’t know any more about what is alleged than most here but I will not dismiss his message out of hand either. So, from my point of view, it raises serious red flags with me, and it causes me to consider the underlying motive of a laundry list of misfortunes to befall this gentleman since his broadcast. What separates this individual with other more colorful purveyors of Bigfoot hoaxes and fraud is in and of itself enough to question the veracity of his claim.  Assuming his story was a laughable lie, and this man Garrett, is lying, I have to ask myself why is he subjected to threats and treated to such intimidation. Some might question, however, why the sudden and constant expressions of anger directed toward someone for filming something so seemingly innocent?

To put it another way, when we balance the allegation against the reaction it simply doesn’t pass the smell test.

Jayjeti - Am I missing something here in the message?  It would be naïve and silly to believe this forum site is not being monitored ….  It would also not be stretch to imagine some may have even joined the forum to provide staunch skepticism and offer reasoned denial …. This is the honey hole of information!

Some of those at the forefront of claiming government cover up, including Bob Garrett, claim they are monitored, and that they are monitoring a lot of the bigfoot community.  I'm not naive about that.  I would assume it's likely they have skeptics on the Internet and possibly even here to offer reasonable denial and muddle the discussion.  An administrator at Sasquatch Research Association has commented that they had been contacted several times by people claiming to have excellent footage of bigfoot,  then only days after that first contact to have them recant and refuse to talk about it any further.  He commented that he wondered if he was being watched.  If the government is intervening in this manner we might not know the extent of what has been thwarted from public view.

Gumshoeye, on 12 Jan 2015 - 5:07 PM, said:snapback.png

Most any site discussing this topic is monitored according to the officers interviewed during Sasquatch Chronicles, so let’s try to keep the thread on topic and move the conversation along please …

I wouldn't worry about discussing this.  We are talking about it here because a prominent bigfoot researcher, Bob Gerrett, was shut down.  Do you think they are worried about this likely short lived discussion or are going to do something to us for discussing it?

Edited by jayjeti

Found this on a website called Bigfoot Weekly from Sept. 11, 2013, that had a report submitted by someone named Claudia.  Is this the missing video from the destroyed campsite?  After the introduction the video is in the first couple of minutes of the YouTube broadcast for this website.  

I couldn't attach a link to this site as it kept rerouting me to the original YouTube video that was taken down, but if you type "Torn up Camp" into the search on YouTube it will bring up the website.

Bigfoot - Sylvanic Bigfoot Killings -Camp Destroyed by Bigfoot? -South Jersey Sasquatch & more

Someone I met at a conference claims to have done exactly that: called in a "bigfoot killed by a log truck laying in the ditch" report giving a very specific location where he was watching from a distance.   He claimed the first time he did it, it took about 45 minutes for the black suburbans with white federal gov't plates loaded with guys in nondescript suits to arrive.   The second time he did it, he said it was about 15 minutes.   He wasn't actually talking to me, there were 3 of us, he was talking to the other person.   That other person told him he probably better knock it off before he gets caught.  

He didn't offer evidence, he didn't produce pictures of black suburbans or guys in suits checking the ditch.  

MIB

That's interesting, MIB discussing possible MIBs. That would have been great if the person had produced photos of black surburbans with guys in black suits arriving to clean up the scene of an alleged dead bigfoot.  If this is true, which I'm not saying its not, why didn't he take photos if he was going to these lengths to substantiate MIBs.  Phoning false reports is a crime if he is doing it to the police.  Wes Germer commented they mostly just react to any kind of official report, like to park rangers or the police.

Found this on a website called Bigfoot Weekly from Sept. 11, 2013, that had a report submitted by someone named Claudia.  Is this the missing video from the destroyed campsite?  After the introduction the video is in the first couple of minutes of the YouTube broadcast for this website.  

I couldn't attach a link to this site as it kept rerouting me to the original YouTube video that was taken down, but if you type "Torn up Camp" into the search on YouTube it will bring up the website.

Bigfoot - Sylvanic Bigfoot Killings -Camp Destroyed by Bigfoot? -South Jersey Sasquatch & more

Even if you can't get the link to work, you could copy the address from the address bar and then paste it here, and people can re-paste it to their address bar and find the site.

I don't recall him saying it was a phone report.    Could have been, but in that region, CB, class A, or ham radio are probably more likely since cell service is spotty out where most logging happens.    I don't really know why he didn't take pictures but it didn't sound like his interest was in documenting gov't interest, only testing the claims to his own satisfaction.    I'm pretty much in agreement, I don't have any interest in proving anything to anyone, since I haven't over-invested my ego, I don't need to restore my reputation via "proof."

Yeah ... I see the irony in me talking about MIBs.    I'm kinda hoping someday they'll decide to come talk to me.   Fastest route from here to whatever they do know is to be ... recruited.  When I know WHY they suppress evidence I may agree with the necessity.   It depends on what that evidence says and how ready I think we are as a society to deal with it.

MIB

That's interesting, MIB discussing possible MIBs. That would have been great if the person had produced photos of black surburbans with guys in black suits arriving to clean up the scene of an alleged dead bigfoot.  If this is true, which I'm not saying its not, why didn't he take photos if he was going to these lengths to substantiate MIBs.  Phoning false reports is a crime if he is doing it to the police.  Wes Germer commented they mostly just react to any kind of official report, like to park rangers or the police.

Even if you can't get the link to work, you could copy the address from the address bar and then paste it here, and people can re-paste it to their address bar and find the site.

Tried copy and paste several times as this is the address that comes up:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq8i_-ud5PU

This is the link to the search on YouTube.  It is the first story listed.  https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Torn+up+Camp

Some of those at the forefront of claiming government cover up, including Bob Garrett, claim they are monitored, and that they are monitoring a lot of the bigfoot community.  I'm not naive about that.  I would assume it's likely they have skeptics on the Internet and possibly even here to offer reasonable denial and muddle the discussion.  An administrator at Sasquatch Research Association has commented that they had been contacted several times by people claiming to have excellent footage of bigfoot,  then only days after that first contact to have them recant and refuse to talk about it any further.  He commented that he wondered if he was being watched.  If the government is intervening in this manner we might not know the extent of what has been thwarted from public view.

Gumshoeye, on 12 Jan 2015 - 5:07 PM, said:snapback.png

I wouldn't worry about discussing this.  We are talking about it here because a prominent bigfoot researcher, Bob Gerrett, was shut down.  Do you think they are worried about this likely short lived discussion or are going to do something to us for discussing it?

Can’t answer that but if I wanted to keep something private and down low quiet, I wouldn’t think doing something to raise questions or draw attention would accomplish that goal either, so something just isn’t making any sense.

Tried copy and paste several times as this is the address that comes up:  **Removed reposted video link

This is the link to the search on YouTube.  It is the first story listed.  https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Torn+up+Camp

Yes, if you click on youtube in the bottom corner the video comes up at the site.  It just has a small snippet of the video Bob Garrett made.

Edited by chelefoot
Removed reposted video link

Yesterday I wrote a long multiple paragraph dissertation on government cover up and tried to post it and it simply disappeared. Gone, never made it to this forum. UMMMM?. Being a scientist and curious I propose an experiment to prove one way or another if there is a cover up. Would be dangerous from a legal consequences standpoint if there is a cover up. The experiment would consist of establishing a location, have people in the immediate area with video cameras, and some posted some distance away with telephoto lenses and parabolic microphones. Then announce here, report to the local media, and make as much noise as possible that you successfully shot a bigfoot and have preserved it, and are waiting for some scientists to come and examine it. Then wait. If black Suburbans, and government agents show up, simply say that the scientists already came collected the body and have taken it to their lab for examination. Cameras or SD cards will be confiscated, threats might be made to locate the body, but the more distant people with telephoto lenses and parabolic mikes would have proof that the government is indeed interested in BF and showed up. Certainly if all of that is documented you would have the basis for a cable network show as well as proof the government cares about BF.

Now that I have suggested this, if there is a cover up, and surveillance of this forum, I will of course be an item of interest. That would preclude me from conducting the experiment. But, I will let you know if there are any funny cars parked around. Now I will see if this post makes it to the forum.

Perhaps you should use code words, and post the code in another forum, and send to those members who ask for it to the "code" words.

You could email it to me, and I could post it. No one will any attention to Sweetsusiq posting something.

Guest ChasingRabbits

That was one of the or THE last vid up that had even snippets of the Bob Garret footage. Moreover, the Bob Garret story they did was no more than 2 minutes of the entire vid.

Anyhow, regarding government monitoring, it probably happens. What was it they used to say in the 70s and 80s....if you can request to see your FBI file, but if you do and you don't have one, the FBI will start one to find out why you thought you did.

^^^^

Thanks for the post, if the “the story they did was no than 2 minutes,†it becomes difficult not notice the alleged response, when we balance the story or video against the reaction, if what that man alleges did in fact occur.

BFF Patron

Perhaps you should use code words, and post the code in another forum, and send to those members who ask for it to the "code" words.

You could email it to me, and I could post it. No one will any attention to Sweetsusiq posting something.

For the record, not interested in provoking the government. I may be very mercenary in that decision but two of my three retirement checks are from the government. If they showed up and told me to keep my mouth shut and gave me good reasons, like certain aspects of BF are classified, I probably would shut up. I really don't want to go back to work to eat or disclose classified information.

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT