Campsite Destroyed

BFF Patron

Much of what the multiple paragraph dissertation was about that I posted that disappeared was hinted at in my previous post. The government only has a few powers over the people who do nothing wrong. Commit crimes, cheat on your taxes, plan terrorism, threaten high officials, or reveal classified information and the appropriate government agency will show up. Where in this list of citizen transgressions could bigfoot fall if there is a coverup? Need I say any more?

Yesterday I wrote a long multiple paragraph dissertation on government cover up and tried to post it and it simply disappeared. Gone, never made it to this forum. UMMMM?. Being a scientist and curious I propose an experiment to prove one way or another if there is a cover up. Would be dangerous from a legal consequences standpoint if there is a cover up. The experiment would consist of establishing a location, have people in the immediate area with video cameras, and some posted some distance away with telephoto lenses and parabolic microphones. Then announce here, report to the local media, and make as much noise as possible that you successfully shot a bigfoot and have preserved it, and are waiting for some scientists to come and examine it. Then wait. If black Suburbans, and government agents show up, simply say that the scientists already came collected the body and have taken it to their lab for examination. Cameras or SD cards will be confiscated, threats might be made to locate the body, but the more distant people with telephoto lenses and parabolic mikes would have proof that the government is indeed interested in BF and showed up. Certainly if all of that is documented you would have the basis for a cable network show as well as proof the government cares about BF.

Now that I have suggested this, if there is a cover up, and surveillance of this forum, I will of course be an item of interest. That would preclude me from conducting the experiment. But, I will let you know if there are any funny cars parked around. Now I will see if this post makes it to the forum.

I'm worried that your family would either end up losing you, or have to bail you out of jail.

I understand your frustration but your safety is way more important than proving the men in black exist.

Please be wise in what you decide to do.

For the record, not interested in provoking the government. I may be very mercenary in that decision but two of my three retirement checks are from the government. If they showed up and told me to keep my mouth shut and gave me good reasons, like certain aspects of BF are classified, I probably would shut up. I really don't want to go back to work to eat or disclose classified information.

Your right - if they are classified it doesn't  give you the right to know ahead of time that they are.

Not buying any of this stuff. No evidence to go on and this juicy storyline kicks off just as the ringmasters make it pay per listen.

Stay frosty folks.

Sasquatch Chronicles #70 describes more of what happened when Bob Garrett was shut down.  His youtube channel and facebook page disappeared like they never existed.  He could no longer get on his radio podcast, and his website disappeared.  His website came back up with much of the good information missing.  This podcast of "Sasquatch Chronicles" also interviews a retired police officer who claims he was recruited by the MIBs but didn't take the job.

https://www.sasquatchchronicles.com/sc-ep70-down-the-rabbit-hole/

All of that extraordinary effort over a hoax …. (Said tongue in cheek)

Not buying any of this stuff. No evidence to go on and this juicy storyline kicks off just as the ringmasters make it pay per listen.

Stay frosty folks.

^^^

Stay thirsty my friends!

Edited by Gumshoeye

Rather than posing as scofftics, if they came here as believers or knowers they would better gain the trust of those individuals they would be most interested in, and over time gleen far more useful information, such they actually pursue such investigations....

Just a thought....

All of that extraordinary effort over a hoax …. (Said tongue in cheek)

^^^

Stay thirsty my friends!

Here's a nice glass of Kool Aid. Gulg Gulg!

Rather than posing as scofftics, if they came here as believers or knowers they would better gain the trust of those individuals they would be most interested in, and over time gleen far more useful information, such they actually pursue such investigations....

Just a thought....

Ah shoot, you're onto me ... :)

I don't think they come here to learn.  They can learn all they want by monitoring internet traffic.   If they're here, they're here to sew discord and strife to keep people from cooperating and making real progress.  

MIB

There's a gorge near me, hikers get stuck in it, fall down it, etc, which brings out the rescue helicopters, often at night, searchlights, full bit. Anyway, certain segments of populace don't see helicopters, they see "UFO"s, been trying to critique several reports of "UFO"s on a couple of different sites, over this gorge, that I'm pretty **** sure were helicopters, I can even point to a couple of local news articles that confirms helicopter rescue same night UFO was reported, webmasters aren't interested, one told me I had to submit my own report of an un-UFO or something, not sure how the hell that was meant to work.

The point being, knowing that some people can't tell a helicopter with a searchlight from a "UFO", and having these recent suggestions that the US goes squatch hunting by heli from time to time, makes me want to revisit the BF+UFO reports to read them in that light, see if they seem to reveal anything.

Guys, what if Sasquatch itself works for the Government!!!

Sorry just thought I may lighten the mood. Seriously though this is starting to get one "Moulder and Scully" moment away from a conspiracy theory convention.   

MIB- Perhaps they do both.....through networking both elements of a given forum, they could get a better view of the situation, as a jumping off point, if nothing else. Then again, this whole context could be a construct with far more nefarious intents.

Ah shoot, you're onto me ... :)

I don't think they come here to learn.  They can learn all they want by monitoring internet traffic.   If they're here, they're here to sew discord and strife to keep people from cooperating and making real progress.  

MIB

Once again, another parallel to the UFO phenomenon. Odd, that.