Campsite Destroyed

^That sounds like dis-information to me. We'll have to run you through the database to see which department you work for.

^^ You're lucky I like your Quint avatar. I'm placing your file in our "ate by a shark" folder. You'll be receiving no more 1111111111 calls.

BFF Patron

^That sounds like dis-information to me. We'll have to run you through the database to see which department you work for.

Sorry not free to divulge past associations outside of my military service. As things go, officially I was never in Area 51. Unofficially I was but did not see anything but desert. Certainly no BF with any sense would hang around that patch of desert. Let you decide if I am kidding or not and if so, what about.

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

^ We already know what you know and what you know is a known, known, so you're ok, ya' know.

• Upvote 1

Guest Divergent1

I wish I could have given that more plus's Bonehead. Obviously I'm not the only member here afflicted with some form of dementia.

^ We already know what you know and what you know is a known, known, so you're ok, ya' know.

I knew that.

Obviously I'm not the only member here afflicted with some form of dementia.

That's what's wrong with me?

Suddenly it's all becoming clear...

Edited by Bonehead74

Say  JG, do you suppose drones are used to 'gps tag' boogers?

Do you mean track after putting some sort of collar on one?  I guess that would work.  But, their flight time is so short.  Unless you mean real drones, like Predator types.  As you would guess, I don't believe the G is involved, so that limits drones to the little ones.  

I see the best use of a drone as being used at night with FLIR capabilities.  It would be cool to say, hear a wood knock, and send a drone to investigate.  Those woods are too thick for visual observation from the air, but FLIR at night may work.  Heck, those woods are almost too thick to see a Sasquatch standing next to the trail :)

Guest diana swampbooger

Do you mean track after putting some sort of collar on one?  I guess that would work.  But, their flight time is so short.  Unless you mean real drones, like Predator types.  As you would guess, I don't believe the G is involved, so that limits drones to the little ones.  

I see the best use of a drone as being used at night with FLIR capabilities.  It would be cool to say, hear a wood knock, and send a drone to investigate.  Those woods are too thick for visual observation from the air, but FLIR at night may work.  Heck, those woods are almost too thick to see a Sasquatch standing next to the trail :)

Think larger, JG.

For instance, drones that are available to the open market, like us, are small potatoes, out dated. Drone technologies are way beyond that.

Not thinking collars, thinking of a small tag/s shot into a booger. It's only necessary to have a momentary line-of-sight to 'target' a subject. It's no longer necessary to have line-of-sight to 'tag' the subject.

Fascinating concept. Way out of my knowledge base. I still think those thick woods would preclude anything aerial from getting close. Also, I don't know of GPS units being that small. Usually the problem with things is battery size. Again, I really don't know what's out there as far as technology goes.

I honestly don't believe any organization is tracking Sasquatch, other than compiling reports. But, that's just me. It just seems the last time REAL money was spent on the endeavor, it came out of Tom Slick's pocket. Squatchers need another sugar daddy now that technology has improved!

BFF Patron

Actually there was very little incorrect in my statement so if what I know is a known known I am in trouble.    Then again I am told that BF likes the tunnels under Edwards Air Force Base, so it that is true, I could be wrong about Area 51.    Been to Edwards several times.   That is a known known. 

Tiny GPS tags inserted into humans is movie technology where as chips in dogs is real technology.   As anyone knows who does GPS work in dense forests,   trees pretty much block GPS signals.   The difference being that GPS stuff requires batteries and that means collars large enough to contain a  battery that lasts for a while.    Dog chips are unpowered.    I suppose that subcutaneous GPS chips might be possible, but the battery requirement, and skin  attenuation of the signal would be seriously limiting.   I had a Dish Network antenna not work because it had moisture trapped in the collector.    It has a yard wide antenna, and the fog on the mirror moisture in the collector, was enough to block the signal.   So human tissue would do a real job on GPS signals.

• Upvote 1

The technology to track humans is easily down the road, as is a cashless society, simply we will all be a number. The microchip inserted beneath the skin in several places 

on the body. It is an inevitable end to what we have created, or perhaps we will all be deciphered by our print or facial recognition. The use of such technology for creating

a more efficient means of commerce is leading us into an age of government control over our resources. Not that they do not already control them, but that is going to be

a fact in this new age, as will the move toward total secularization, and the removal of those who disagree.  Where does Bigfoot fit into a new world order, perhaps it will 

not be of any significance, or some will choose to abandon society and head for the hills, hills shared by this creature. The move toward living off the grid will be epidemic

and many will return to a subsistence way of existence, and that is already happening to a smaller degree. Could this lead us back to our native ways, and maybe

even into a place of understanding this creature, it might be a backdoor manner of our rediscovery of nature and it's inhabitants.

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot

BFF Patron

The chips animals have are similar to grocery store security tags.    Need to have a reader close by.     I was talking with a clerk in our local grocery store about security,   and she told me that Fred Meyers has a system that identifies a person and tracks them through the store, watching what you look at but don't buy,  what you buy, and it builds a file on you as you shop.    Then when you check out, it matches the file with your rewards card identity, and they basically know what you have done, looked at, and are interested in when you shop.     Then amazingly enough when you are rung up and check out, it prints out discount coupons' of stuff you looked at or normally buy for you to use your next store trip.     Credit card companies sell purchasing information, Amazon has a file on everyone that shops, and the list goes on and on.   If we ever get chips like dogs we were be tracked everywhere in civilization.    The only place we will be safe and private is in the woods with our big furry friends. 

• Upvote 1

Guest ChasingRabbits

Quite frankly if someone showed up to me, claimed he was with some federal agency but did not show ID, I would be more inclined to think it was some BF researcher trying to find out what I know or where I go. For the most part some of the lazy ones seem to be more inclined to get involved in deception of various kinds, be it puppets or stuffed things in freezers, so why not pretending to be federal agents?

Ditto.

I follow general safety rules: they need to show ID and I need to be able to get that ID confirmed if I like. From time to time, we've had fake cops pull women drivers and assault them. So, I need whoever it is to show me ID.

Also impersonating a Federal Officer has a fine and/or 3 years jail time according to US Code:https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/912Not that this would deter some people from doing it, I think it would deter most people.