Campsite Destroyed

Thread Topic: Campsite Destroyed

Less there be any doubt who knows what about these creatures. Not exactly campsite destroyed but it offers a hint of who knows what about these creatures.

Summary: Letter submitted to Bigfoot Ballyhoo by an extended relative of a scholarly fellow left behind as an heirloom in the form of a hand written personal biography meticulously describing Bigfoot as he understood it and as we know it, in form of a confession.  

The letter itself was found only after the 92-year-old lone surviving sibling of Dr. H. A. Miller, Ph.D, passed away and while clearing the home of personal belongings.

The author Dr. H. A. Miller, Ph.D, a fellow at Harvard University possesses remarkable credentials and allegedly worked for government wrote a long letter similar to a death bed confession. With nothing to gain or lose he sheds some light on basic answers such as whether Bigfoot is real or hoax, and he offers the reader a glimpse into some of his incredible findings.    

As a graduate of Yale and a fellow at Harvard, Dr. H. A. Miller studied and specialized in agricultural hybridization, DNA genetics where he became a forensic expert and anatomist for the United States Department Agriculture, (USDA) and supported medical staff for United States Department Agriculture, (USDA) and Forestry Service personnel.

In the 1950’s several team members were called to Bandera County, TX, about 270 miles or 4 ½ hours west of Sam Houston Forest, where the forestry scientists/biologists assigned to Edwards Plateau reported the dead bodies of a strange type of human.

He arrived in Texas, surprised to find 3 bodies; one adult female and two female juveniles and examined them as any human subject.

After further investigation, found that these creatures were not human. They, in fact, had a remarkable rapid reparative process (hence the reason one of the creatures seemed dead--but in fact was regenerating to a degree).

They were massive in size and distinctly a new primate species unknown to science at the time.

After years of research and examining the dead bodies of these Pacific Bigfoot specimen (Cebidatelidae nerteros pacificus) and Texas version (Cebidatelidae texicanus)  animals, he found that the lower molars are simply oversized or fused resulting in massive, bone crushing tools. 

They are not magical. They are highly intelligent primates. 

He spent a great deal of my career as an expert for the federal government concerning Cebidatelidae (Bigfoot) and throughout the world, including the bodies recovered in the 80s due to Mount Saint Helen eruption.

There is a 20 year plan to incorporate all wildlife protection areas throughout many areas of the United States to ensure federal land protection for Cebidatelidae (Bigfoot) starting with California, Colorado, Idaho, Oregon, Utah, and Washington.

Once all of the designated Cebidatelidae “Natural Areas†are open to the public, the Department of Interior (DOI) will announce the species as an endangered New World Primate.

The species is amazing, powerful, and deadly if angered. Like any animal, it will protect itself, its food source and its young at all cost.

It is imperative that the federal government continue to designate “Natural Areasâ€. Otherwise, a scarce food resource available to Cebidatelidae (Bigfoot) will result in more opportunistic feeding behavior and closer interaction between Humans and Cebidatelidae (Bigfoot).

These creatures and human beings simply do not co-exist. ( His words not mine)

Source: Bigfoot Ballyhoo

http://bigfootballyhoo.blogspot.com/2013/06/guest-editor-blogger-sophia.html

Is there any truth behind Sixes Wildman rampage around the 1870 -1927?  

There in COOS BAY, Oregon, a plaque still visible reads "Killed By Apes". Holland Boardman 1841-1873. Second one reads Samuel Ording 1847-1873.

Source: http://bigfootballyhoo.blogspot.com/  May 2015

Edited by Gumshoeye

Thread Topic: Campsite Destroyed

Less there be any doubt who knows what about these creatures. Not exactly campsite destroyed but it offers a hint of who knows what about these creatures.

Summary: Letter submitted to Bigfoot Ballyhoo by an extended relative of a scholarly fellow left behind as an heirloom in the form of a hand written personal biography meticulously describing Bigfoot as he understood it and as we know it, in form of a confession.  

The letter itself was found only after the 92-year-old lone surviving sibling of Dr. H. A. Miller, Ph.D, passed away and while clearing the home of personal belongings.

The author Dr. H. A. Miller, Ph.D, a fellow at Harvard University possesses remarkable credentials and allegedly worked for government wrote a long letter similar to a death bed confession. With nothing to gain or lose he sheds some light on basic answers such as whether Bigfoot is real or hoax, and he offers the reader a glimpse into some of his incredible findings.    

As a graduate of Yale and a fellow at Harvard, Dr. H. A. Miller studied and specialized in agricultural hybridization, DNA genetics where he became a forensic expert and anatomist for the United States Department Agriculture, (USDA) and supported medical staff for United States Department Agriculture, (USDA) and Forestry Service personnel.

In the 1950’s several team members were called to Bandera County, TX, about 270 miles or 4 ½ hours west of Sam Houston Forest, where the forestry scientists/biologists assigned to Edwards Plateau reported the dead bodies of a strange type of human.

He arrived in Texas, surprised to find 3 bodies; one adult female and two female juveniles and examined them as any human subject.

After further investigation, found that these creatures were not human. They, in fact, had a remarkable rapid reparative process (hence the reason one of the creatures seemed dead--but in fact was regenerating to a degree).

They were massive in size and distinctly a new primate species unknown to science at the time.

After years of research and examining the dead bodies of these Pacific Bigfoot specimen (Cebidatelidae nerteros pacificus) and Texas version (Cebidatelidae texicanus)  animals, he found that the lower molars are simply oversized or fused resulting in massive, bone crushing tools. 

They are not magical. They are highly intelligent primates. 

He spent a great deal of my career as an expert for the federal government concerning Cebidatelidae (Bigfoot) and throughout the world, including the bodies recovered in the 80s due to Mount Saint Helen eruption.

There is a 20 year plan to incorporate all wildlife protection areas throughout many areas of the United States to ensure federal land protection for Cebidatelidae (Bigfoot) starting with California, Colorado, Idaho, Oregon, Utah, and Washington.

Once all of the designated Cebidatelidae “Natural Areas†are open to the public, the Department of Interior (DOI) will announce the species as an endangered New World Primate.

The species is amazing, powerful, and deadly if angered. Like any animal, it will protect itself, its food source and its young at all cost.

It is imperative that the federal government continue to designate “Natural Areasâ€. Otherwise, a scarce food resource available to Cebidatelidae (Bigfoot) will result in more opportunistic feeding behavior and closer interaction between Humans and Cebidatelidae (Bigfoot).

These creatures and human beings simply do not co-exist. ( His words not mine)

Source: Bigfoot Ballyhoo

http://bigfootballyhoo.blogspot.com/2013/06/guest-editor-blogger-sophia.html

Is there any truth behind Sixes Wildman rampage around the 1870 -1927?  

There in COOS BAY, Oregon, a plaque still visible reads "Killed By Apes". Holland Boardman 1841-1873. Second one reads Samuel Ording 1847-1873.

Source: http://bigfootballyhoo.blogspot.com/  May 2015

So, The link takes one to a story posted in 2013. The disclaimer for the article is:

SUNDAY, JUNE 23, 2013

Guest Editor-Blogger: Sophia
(I can not prove that any of this is true. We are working at getting information that will prove the late Dr. Miller is who he claims to be. ...Linda Newton-Perry)

There is some back and forth in the comments section positing possible matches for the "Dr. Miller". Nothing is ever confirmed that I read, there is no original letter. The second link I don't understand at all.

So, If I might ask. What is the point?
It's not as though there is a dearth of unconfirmed / unconfirmable stories in the public domain.
The effort put into writing this up makes me think there was something important you were attempting to convey.
All that is coming through for me is yet one more fantastical type story using an "argument from authority" in the personage of this "Dr. Miller". Shall we all comb the interwebs for apocryphal stories from dubious sources?

I don't get this. 
Edited by Bodhi
  • Upvote 2

^^^

It’s only there for discussion but what I am exceedingly dubious about is why you or the rest would feel personally offended by it? That's one point that is curious to me and sticks out like sore thumb and it only beckons more questions. I have no vested interest in it either way so I am not offended by it nor do I take it personally.

You're correct to presume the author hasn't been proven to be who claims to be but it hasn't been proven otherwise either has it?

Isn’t this a Bigfoot Forum? Are we not supposed to discuss the topic? I wasn't aware of this prior to the start of this thread and I am not certain all viewers have seen it either but its extremely interesting isn't it? Shouldn't others have an opportunity read this and make their own informed decisions about it and the subject?

Edited by Gumshoeye

^^^

It’s only there for discussion but what I am exceedingly dubious about is why you or the rest would feel personally offended by it? That's one point that is curious to me and sticks out like sore thumb and it only beckons more questions. I have no vested interest in it either way so I am not offended by it nor do I take it personally.

I don't see where Bohdi was personally offended by anything, even in the slightest. Looks like they asked some honest, polite questions to me while offering their opinion.

^^^

You're correct to presume the author hasn't been proven to be who claims to be but it hasn't been proven otherwise either has it?

Isn’t this a Bigfoot Forum? Are we not supposed to discuss the topic? I wasn't aware of this prior to the start of this thread and I am not certain all viewers have seen it either but its extremely interesting isn't it? Shouldn't others have an opportunity read this and make their own informed decisions about it and the subject?

My apologies if I was terse. Do you not see risk in adding such a dubious "tale" to a discussion that is already on such shaky ground? Would you not agree that adding yet another completely uncorroborated (and probably apocryphal) tale on only detracts from the discussion of the tx incident? 

I feel that introducing such far fetched stories do exactly that and make it that much more difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff. I concur that a robust discussion is key but certainly there must be some threshold to what can be considered additive. In any event, I apologize again for the tone of my posting.

• Upvote 2

Guest Divergent1

I worked for the forestry service and the USDA. My long term memory is still intact so I believe I would have heard something via gossip about all of this and I didn't.

I hear what you are saying about "additive" to the conversation. This wasn't it, by the way.

I'm, of course, highly skeptical of this sort of thing (G involvement, suspicious letters attributed to deceased persons, etc.), but, will add a couple things which may be of interest.  The area in question has been the source of Sasquatch/wildman sightings for a long time and continues to this day.  It is quite far West of the SHNF and a totally different ecosystem.  Also, the Government Canyon State Natural Area is a relatively recent addition and look where it's located: Next to Bandera.  But, it is a STATE natural area, not federal.  It is interesting in light of the story though.  As I understand it, GCSNA does have a large portion blocked from public access...

http://tpwd.texas.gov/state-parks/government-canyon

Bigfoot Ballyhoo, eh?

Seems like a detective (among others) went and did some detecting:

http://squatchdetective.weebly.com/hall-of-shame---bigfoot-ballyhoo--linda-newton-perry.html

Putting forth "evidence" supplied by Linda Newton Perry is akin to endorsing the tales of Todd Standing or Rick Dyer, IMHO. It may or may not be true, but the source is so tainted that anything she says is suspect.

You beat me to it. Plussed

Bigfoot Ballyhoo, eh?

Seems like a detective (among others) went and did some detecting:

http://squatchdetective.weebly.com/hall-of-shame---bigfoot-ballyhoo--linda-newton-perry.html

Putting forth "evidence" supplied by Linda Newton Perry is akin to endorsing the tales of Todd Standing or Rick Dyer, IMHO. It may or may not be true, but the source is so tainted that anything she says is suspect.

Dang! So Bandera isnt part of the vast conspiracy? That's no fun! Edited by Johnny G

Guest diana swampbooger

It's interesting that Cebidae & Atelidae were concatenated to form Cebidatelidae by Dr. Miller.

Possibly the good doctor lost the bet with his fellow scientists along with his theory that boogers are New World Monkeys even if the Texas boogers sound like Howlers(Atelidae alouatta).

Oh well.

Guest diana swampbooger

Sasquatchasaurus Texacanus sounds so much cooler!

Yippee-ki-yay, gettalong lil' doggy!!!

Way down here, we call 'em Swampboogae Florigatorus served as Cheeseburger in Paradise!

Has anyone proferred a campsite victim's (dead or alive) name? 

Not here nor on any other site I've skimmed. no verifiable information of any sort. This one is just an argument from authority, assuming the point of view that B.G. has credibility. I would posit that B.G.'s claims are fantastic and unverified. Loads of blob squatch photos, etc. And I think he's the one with the "stealth" squatch in the "Three Miles In" video. 

Using an argument from authority is generally a logical fallacy and that is assuming that the authority cited is credible. In the case of the tx campsite story, there should be publically available corroborating evidence. Absence of  this evidence, we're told, doesn't mean that the story is a lie. Rather, we're asked to believe that there is a conspiracy by the 'gubermint to shut down B.G.'s research and harass he and his family. 

I'm not a therapist but doesn't it seem a lot more likely that the fella' has some sort of persecution complex or personality disorder?

I'm not a cop or an attorney but doesn't a lack of any corroboration point less to conspiracy by the government and more toward a bald-faced lie? And a knowing lie, I mean one which relies on/feeds from a distrust of the government, to work?

Honestly. I think the cryptid field attracts people who distrust "the party line" be it by the government, the church, the main stream. I think that the lack of any legit evidence and the intense "want" by believers for the animal to be real is used by many "researchers". Some use it to gain attention, some to start paid podcast shows/sites; could this story be a little of both??
Edited by Bodhi
  • Upvote 1