Campsite Destroyed

BFF Patron

^^^^^ Agreed

BFF Patron

Be careful with that.    It is against the rules to criticize moderators.   

Guest diana swampbooger

*eats popcorn*

Pipe down you guys & listen... It's two adult woman listening & talking to one another.

Be careful with that.    It is against the rules to criticize moderators.   

I'm just wondering if they are all at the beach or something. :scratchhead::D

No. Not on vacation. I just can't tell who is saying what so I gave up. (I told them I need a color key).

• Upvote 1

*eats popcorn*

Pipe down you guys & listen... It's two adult woman listening & talking to one another.

They need to stick to a color code or something where at least we'll know who said what.

comments in this multiquote were edited for the sake of clarity

Are you sure about that?

No. Not on vacation. I just can't tell who is saying what so I gave up. (I told them I need a color key).

Lol … naw geometrically speaking,  I think there is something symmetrically beautiful about those postings and I am enjoying the conversation and all …

Edited by Gumshoeye

Just saw photos taken this week of multiple high use campgrounds still closed in the Sam Houston. Trailheads have signs posted as "Closed to all users, travel at your own riskâ€.

A call to Sam Houston, just now, gets the same old wind & water damage, however, the photos obviously say different. Perhaps the 'wildlife' haven't moved back to their old stomping grounds.

A friend who flies says civilian pilots aren't allowed to fly lower than 2000' except over Lake Conroe. Said Military Wingers don’t have those limitations at the Sam Houston.

I believe someone mentioned that there are military facilities nearby, that MIGHT explain the flight issues. In Nevada the military has some seriously strict rules about where and how you fly near their air training areas.

Edited by Bodhi

Lol … naw geometrically speaking,  I think there is something symmetrically beautiful about those postings and I am enjoying the conversation and all …

I'll say this for it, it is slightly less irritating than the constant DWA/Crowlogic back in forth in most other threads.

BFF Patron

I can see what you mean by color coding.    I could not tell looking at post #1725 who said what since there is no color key.   Nested quotes that hide or obscure who said what should not be allowed in my opinion.     It seems to be a way to get around forum rules and could be misused.    The way that post is created is equivalent to not even quoting since the color key was not provided. 

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT